Pramukhswami Medical College Karamsad Gujarat was built up in the year 1987. The Pramukhswami Medical College offers 100 MBBS Seats at the undergraduate level and there are top 88 medical Seats like MD, MS & PG Diploma courses offered at the postgraduate level.
PSMC Karmsad is one of the best Medical Colleges in Gujarat. Pramukhswami Medical College is also known as Karamsad Medical College.
- 1 Karamsad Medical College Review
- 2 Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad Courses offered
- 3 Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad Admission Procedure
- 4 MBBS Fees in Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad
- 5 Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad NEET Cut Off
- 6 Karamsad Medical College Ranking and Reputation
- 7 Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad Facilities
- 8 Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad Contact Details
- 9 Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad Gallery
Name of Institute
Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad
PMC Karamsad Gujarat
Gokalnagar, Karamsad, Anand, Gujarat
Sardar Patel University
MBBS, MD, MS & PG Diploma
Medical Colleges in Gujarat
+91-2692 – 222420, 228451, 52, 53, 55, 223661
+91 – 2692 – 223660, 223466
Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
All through this article, we will share all the basic insights about Pramukhswami Medical College, Karmsad like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cut off Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking and so on
Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad Courses offered
MBBS / MD / MD / PG Diploma Seats
Dip. in Ind. Health
Dip. in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
Dip. in Tuberculosis & Chest
Diploma in Dermatology
Diploma in Ophthalmology
Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis
Diploma in Microbiology
Diploma in Child Health
Diploma in Public Health
Dip. in OBG
Diploma in Community Medicine
Diploma in Clinical Pathology
Diploma in Orthopaedics
Diploma in Anesthesia
TB & Pulmonary Medicine
Reservation of Seats Category Wise
MBBS Government Seats Category Wise
Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad Admission Procedure
MBBS- UG Admissions
The Candidate must be NEET-UG qualified.
- General Quota :
- The admissions for the General Quota seats is done by the State Government of Gujarat. The detail of the admission process will be given by Govt in the prospectus and also available on its website http://www.medadmbjmc.in
- Management Quota :
- NRI: The candidate should be Non-Resident Indian and should have passed his/her equivalent exams from a country other than India.
MD/MS- Post Graduate Admissions:
Candidate must be NEET PG Exam qualified & Admissions to all PG seats are done as per the guidelines of MCI and the other concerned authorities.
- Applicants must have finished 17 years old on that date in which year they will be admitted.
- Applicants must have at least 17 years and not over 25 Years of age on the date in which they will be admitted.
- relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST Candidates.
See Also : B J Medical College Ahmedabad
MBBS Fees in Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad
NRI Quota Fees
Boys & Girls
Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad NEET Cut Off
PSMC Karamsad Admission cut off 2017
Gujarat State NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
Open and PH
O.B.C and PH
SC and PH
Read Also : NEET COLLEGE PREDICTOR
Karamsad Medical College Ranking and Reputation
Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad Facilities
Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad Contact Details
Gokalnagar P.O. Karmsad, Karmsad, Anand, Gujarat
Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad Gallery
Receive most recent news and updates of Pramukhswami Medical College Karamsad through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
Read Also : Parul Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
See This : MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar
If you have questions regarding Pramukhswami Medical College Karamsad, you may leave your enquiry below.