In today’s blog, we are going to know about Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune.
You’ll get to know about the courses it provides, the admission process, and much more. To know about it in
detail, read the full article.
- 1 About- Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- 2 Student Support:
- 3 The mission of the college:
- 4 Courses and Eligibility…
- 5 Admission Process:
- 6 Poona College of Pharmacy Departments:
- 7 Facilities-
- 8 About the Campus life-
- 9 Placement-
- 10 Major companies include-
- 11 Package offered-
- 12 Poona College of Pharmacy Fee-
About- Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
|Approved by||AICTE PCI [Pharmacy Council of India]|
- Technical issues
- Counseling services
It is a private college which was founded in the year 1981. Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune is recognized by
the Pharmacy Council of India [PCI] and is rightly affiliated by Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed-to-be-University,
The mission of the college:
- To be recognized as a premier pharmacy institution of academic excellence
- To produce competent pharmacists serving the needs of Academic, Research, Society, and Industry.
- To ensure well-being and also to reduce the suffering of mankind.
Courses and Eligibility…
Students must have passed class 12 with subjects including Chemistry and Physics as mandatory subjects
along with Biology or Math with at least 45% aggregate marks.
The student should have a degree in BPharma with at least 55% aggregate marks.
Student must have passed Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution which is approved by Pharmacy Council of India. Also, a minimum 4-year Pharmacy practice experience in a hospital/community is required.
Students should have cleared their 12th class with subjects including Physics and Chemistry as their
mandatory subjects along with Biology/Math.
A degree in BPharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India is required.
Let’s discuss the admission process…
Undoubtedly, the mode of application is online for all the courses.
- Students have to visit the official website of this college.
- Register yourself with basic valid details to generate login credentials.
- Then, upload all the documents.
- Students have to then pay the fee. Fee can be paid through online mode – Credit/Debit cards, Net banking.
- Finally, submit the form and print the application form for further references.
Poona College of Pharmacy Departments:
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmacy practice
- Quality Assurance Techniques
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Regulatory Affairs
Let’s know about all the facilities that Poona College provides…
There are separate hostel facilities provided for both girls and boys. Rooms are clean with proper ventilation and a light system. Hygienic food is provided.
The college owns high-end laboratories equipped with all international level modern equipment.
A central library is there that have plenty of textbooks containing all the important information about academic
courses. It also has several e-books and e-journals that students can read or study online.
Apart from all this, there are more facilities provided which include – Gym, Labs, Cafeteria, hospital/medical
facilities, auditorium, etc.
About the Campus life-
Poona College of Pharmacy conducts several sports events, college fests, as well as there, are extracurricular
activities. Students will feel very calm in nature. College is centrally located in the city and is overall very safe.
Poona College of Pharmacy is well-known for its innovative placement assistance as well as global
exposure. Several reputed companies visit the campus and select students.
Major companies include-
|Highest package||2-5 Lakhs|
|Average package||1-3 Lakhs|
Let’s know about the fee…
Poona College of Pharmacy Fee-
|PharmD||Rs. 1.75 Lakhs||1 st year fee|
|PharmD [PB]||Rs. 1.75 Lakhs||1 st year fee|
|B.Pharm||Rs. 1.02 Lakhs||1 st year fee|
|M.Pharm||Rs. 1.25 Lakhs||1 st year fee|