Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Rajasthan. The college was established in the year 2014 and is known as PMCH Udaipur. The college is affiliated with the Pacific Medical University Rajasthan and is Approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Pacific Medical College and Hospital is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 950 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur
|Name of Institute||Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur|
|Popular Name||PMCH Udaipur|
|Affiliated to||Pacific Medical University, Udaipur|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
Pacific Medical College and Hospital has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur are evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc. This college supports the existing field of excellence and strongly contributes to identifying and promoting new fields and new ideas. is. These colleges provide students with educational opportunities for their medical, occupational, and health development, as well as preparing them to be responsible citizens for humanity in today’s competitive and dynamic global society.
We will give you detailed information about Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @ Pacific Medical College Udaipur
Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur have highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS, MD / MS). Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur offer the following undergraduate programs and postgraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur provides the best education and offers the following UG courses
|MBBS||150||4.6 years+1 Year Internship|
Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur provides quality education and offers the following MD/MS course with a duration of 3 years.
|1||MS (General Surgery)||3 years|
|2||MD (Anaesthesiology)||3 years|
|3||MD (General Medicine)||3 years|
|4||MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy)||3 years|
|6||MD (Psychiatry)||3 years|
|8||MD (Respiratory Medicine)||3 years|
|9||MS (Obstetrics & Gyn)||3 years|
|10||MS (Ophthalmology)||3 years|
|11||MS (Orthopaedics)||3 years|
|12||MS (Otorhinolaryngology)||3 years|
|DNB Super specialty||3 Year|
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the MCI requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an MCI recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e Medical Council of India ( MCI)
- Aspirants must have an MBBS degree from a Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI) and completed 1 year of internship.
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur offer a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|S.N||PG||State Seat||All India Seat||NRI Management Seat|
|1||MS (General Surgery)||40,00,000/-||40,00,000/-||45,00,000/-|
|3||MD (General Medicine)||45,00,000/-||45,00,000/-||60,00,000/-|
|4||MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy)||65,00,000/-||65,00,000/-||—|
|8||MD (Respiratory Medicine)||35,00,000/-||35,00,000/-||—–|
|9||MS (Obstetrics & Gyn)||50,00,000/-||50,00,000/-||60,00,000/-|
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|DNB Super specialty||N/A|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
|Address:||Bhilon ka Bedla, Pratap Pura, N.H.27, Teh-Girwa, Udaipur, Rajasthan|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur Leave your comment below.