Om Sterling Global University or OSGU is situated in Hisar and established by Om Welfare Society. The university sprawls over an area of 30 acres with a lush green campus, brilliant academic atmosphere, and up-to-date infrastructure.
OSGU takes effort to provide an eco-friendly atmosphere and a passion for learning. The university not only focuses on the academics of a student but also focuses on overall development.
- Department of Higher Education (Govt. of Haryana)
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Approved by:-
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Council of Architecture (COA) – M.Arch.
- Council of Architecture (COA) – B.Arch.
- Indian Association of Physiotherapist
- Bar Council of India (BCI)
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Institute of Town Planners, India
- Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements
- Rehabilitation Council of India
- Certificate of Membership of the Council of Accredited Forensic Odontologists
- Certificate of Membership of the Council of Cosmetology and Aesthetic Science
- Certificate of Membership of the Oral Maxillofacial Implantology Council of India
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and Tribhuvan University Kathmandu, Nepal
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and Nepal Pharmacy Council, Nepal (NPC)
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and Rana University Kabul, Afghanistan
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and Nepal Health Professional Council, Nepal (NHPC)
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and ICAR-NRCL on Litchi Muzaffarpur, Bihar
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and upGrad Education Pvt. Ltd. (``Upgrad``)
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University Hisar
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and Pacific Link College,
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and International Skill Development Corporation ISDC
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and NUBT, Khulna Bangladesh
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- MoU certified among Om Sterling Global University and London School of Executive Training London (UK)
- Om Sterling Global University now receives the Pearson Undergraduate Entrance Exam marks.
Courses Offered & Fees
OSGU offers UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs across a variety of disciplines like Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, IT, Commerce & Management, Architecture, Hotel, and many others.
|Engineering and Technology||Certificate in Web development||30000|
|Certificate in Graphic Design|
|Diploma in Web Development||40000|
|Diploma in Fire Safety|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering|
|Diploma in Graphic Designing & Web Development|
|B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering||75000-95000|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications|
|B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering|
|B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|B. Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|B. Tech in Civil Engineering|
|B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence|
|B.Tech. Cloud Technology and Information Security|
|Bachelor of Technology in Cyber Security|
|B. Tech in CSE in Data Science|
|B. Tech Electrical Engineering (part-time)|
|B. Tech/B. Tech (LEET) Mechanical Engineering (Part-time)|
|B. Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech + MBA|
|M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering||75000|
|M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|M. Tech Electrical Engineering|
|M. Tech Structure Engineering|
|M. Tech Transportation Engineering|
|M. Tech Geotechnology Engineering|
|M. Tech Construction Technology & Management|
|M. Tech Civil Engineering (Part-time)|
|M. Tech Electrical Engineering (Part-time)|
|M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Part-time)|
|Applied Sciences||B.Sc. in Food Technology||36000-65000|
|B.Sc. in Forensic Sciences|
|B.Sc. in Microbiology|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Home Science|
|B.Sc. Environmental Science|
|M.Sc Food Technology|
|M.Sc Home Science|
|M.Sc Forensic Science|
|M.Sc Environmental Science|
|Hospitality Management||Diploma in Tourism & Travel Management||44500|
|Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Diploma in Culinary Art, Bakery and Confectionary|
|B.Sc in Hotel Management||59500|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology||65000|
|Master in Tourism Management||75000-110000|
|Master in Hospitality Tourism Management|
|M.Sc in Hotel Management|
|LL.M. (1 year)||75000|
|LL.M. (2 years)|
|Architecture & Planning||B. Arch||75000|
|Agriculture||Diploma in Agriculture||40,000|
|B.Sc Agriculture (Hons.)||65000-74500|
|B.Sc Fisheries Science|
|B.Sc Dairy Technology|
|M.Sc Agriculture (Horticulture)||70000|
|M.Sc. in Soil Science|
|M.Sc Agriculture (Agricultural Economics)|
|M.Sc Agriculture (Genetics & Plant Breeding)|
|M.Sc Agriculture (Agronomy)|
|Commerce and Management||Certificate course in Continuing Professional Development||32000|
|Diploma in Accounting & Taxation||30000|
|MBA Executive in Data Analyst program||49500-80000|
|MBA Executive in Digital Marketing and E-Commerce|
|MBA (Executive) in Supply Chain Management|
|MBA Executive in Hospital Administration|
|MBA Executive in Hotel Management|
|MBA Executive program in International Accounting and Taxation|
|MBA Executive in Industrial Safety and Management|
|MBA Executive in International Education Assistance|
|MBA Executive in Digital and Media Marketing|
|MBA Executive in Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Performing and Fine Arts||Bachelors in Fine Arts||39000|
|B.A. Applied Arts|
|M.A. Fine Arts||44000|
|M.A. Applied Arts|
|Masters in Fine Arts|
|Bachelor’s in Pharmacy||80000|
|Health Sciences||Certificate in Electro Homeopathy|
|Diploma in Anesthesia Technology||37000-40000|
|Diploma in Radiotherapy|
|Diploma in Health Assistants|
|Diploma in Medical Lab Technology|
|Diploma in Radio and Imaging Technology|
|Diploma in Optometry|
|Diploma in Panchkarma|
|Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology|
|Diploma in Dental Technology|
|Diploma in Dialysis Therapy|
|Diploma in Electro Homeopathy|
|Diploma in Physiotherapy|
|Diploma in Critical Care Technology|
|B.Sc. Radiology and Imaging Technology|
|B. Sc in Medical Lab Technology,|
|B. Sc in OT and Anesthesia Technology|
|B.Sc. in Central Sterilization Supply Department|
|B.Sc. in Respiratory Therapy|
|B.Sc. in Physician Assistant|
|B.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|B.Sc. in Dental Technology|
|B.Sc. in Public Health|
|B.Sc. in Dialysis Therapy|
|B.Sc. in Cardiovascular Technology|
|B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology|
|B.Sc. in Occupational Therapy|
|B.Sc. in Electro Homeopathy|
|M.Sc. Radiology and Imaging Technology|
|M. Sc in Medical Lab Technology,|
|M. Sc in OT and Anesthesia Technology|
|M.Sc. Emergency and Critical Care|
|M.Sc. in Public Health|
|M.Sc. in Dialysis Therapy|
|M.Sc. in Cardiovascular Technology|
|M.Sc. in Physician Assistant|
|M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|M.Sc. Hospital Administration|
|M.Sc. Dental Assisatant|
|M.Sc. Oral Implantology|
|M.Sc. Forensic Odontology|
|M.Sc. Facial Aesthetics|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||Certificate Course in Library||17500 (for 6 months)|
|MA (Elective Subjects)||49500|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||Certificate Courses||20000 (for 6 months)|
|Diploma Courses Digital Marketing||37000|
|PG Diploma Digital Marketing|
|Yoga and Naturopathy||Certificate Courses||15000 (for 6 months)|
|Diploma Yoga and Naturopathy||30000|
|B.Sc Yoga and Naturopathy||39000|
|PG Diploma in Yoga Science and Therapy||49000|
The Placement and Training cell of the university works constantly in order to offer placement prospects to the scholars. The university makes sure that all of its students get placed.
OSGU has over 250 recruiters and collaborations with more than 170 international companies. The university also offers internships. A lot of students have been placed and got an income of 10 LPA
- Scholarships granted based on Academic Merits:
- On Basis of University Entrance Exam
- On Basis of Qualifying Exam
- Sports Category Scholarship
- 10% to 80% scholarship on tuition fee in the 1st year for students who are engrossed in sports activities.
- Ex. Serviceman Naval / Air force / Army / CRPF/ Coastal Guard Scholarship
- 25% scholarship on tuition fee of 1st year for children of Govt. Security Forces/ Military/Para-Military, Serving & Retd.
- Girls Child Scholarship
- Some of the other applicable Government and Private Scholarships presented by NGOs are as follows:-
- Merit Cum means Scholarship
- Post matric Scholarship
- Minority Scholarships
- Saksham scholarship of Physically Challenged Students
- Ishan Uday for North East Students
- Pragati for Girl Students.
The online mode of taking admissions consists of the following steps:-
- Go to the university’s official website and start the registration process.
- You have to enter your mobile no. and an email id and after its verification, your username and password will be emailed to you.
- Log in using the username and password and fill up the application form.
- Pay the application fee as per your preferred subject to meet the eligibility criteria.
- You will receive an admission offer letter from OSGU.
- Upload all the requisite documents.
- After that, you will receive an admission acceptance letter.
- Pay the required fees.
- Then, you are enrolled at the university
The offline mode of taking admissions consists of the following steps:-
- Go to the OSGU campus and visit the admission cell.
- Get the application form from the admission counter and fill it up with all the required details.
- Then, the candidate has to appear for the entrance exam followed by a personal interview and group discussion at a center provided by the university.
- Submit the requisite documents given in the document’s checklist.
- Pay the fees.
- After that, an enrolment letter and admission letter will be issued.
- Candidates will be enrolled at the university