Noida International University is inaugurated by U.P. LEGISLATURE ACT NO. 27. It is a top-notch university supported by the Maruti Educational Trust. The lavish green campus of 75 acres with its exclusively designed architecture stands out as a substructure.
The campus is intentionally situated near the Yamuna Expressway educational center in
Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida. NIU offers various multi-disciplinary programs in varied streams of Engineering, Management, Law, Medical, and Social Sciences through its 12 schools.
The candidates from more than 54 nations show faith in the educational prospectus of the university.
|Campus size||75 acres|
|Courses Offered||Around 172 courses|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Facilities||Hostel, Transport, Medical Facility, Transport Facility, Cafeteria, Bank and ATM, 24 hr WI-FI enabled|
Noida International University(NIU) is approvaed and recognized with renowned institutions mentioned below.
- University Grants Commission
- Bar Council of India
- Council Of Architecture
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- National Medical Council
- Indian Nursing Council
- National Council for Teacher Education
- Association of Indian Universities
- Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty
Noida International University offers a variety of courses in numerous disciplines like Nursing, Business Management, Arts, Research, Engineering & Technology, etc.
|Faculty||UG Course||PG Course|
|Engineering & Technology||B. Tech CE||M. Tech CE|
|B. Tech CSE||M. Tech CSE|
|B. Tech ECE||M. Tech ECE|
|B. Tech EE||M. Tech EE|
|Diploma in ANM||M. Tech ME|
|Diploma in DCNA||M. Tech Biotechnology|
|Diploma in ANM|
|Diploma in GNM|
|Diploma in DCNA|
|Science||B.Sc Maths (Hons)||M.Sc Maths|
|B.Sc Physics (Hons)||M.Sc Physics|
|B.Sc Chemistry (Hons)||M.Sc Chemistry|
|B.Sc Microbiology (Hons)||M.Sc Microbiology|
|B.Sc Biotechnology (Hons)||M.Sc Biotechnology|
|B.Sc Environmental Sciences|
|BCA Integrated||M.Sc CS IT|
|B.Sc CS IT|
|Business Management||BBA||MBA in IT|
|BBA Industry Integrated||MBA Industry Integrated|
|BBA in Hospital and Health Management||MBA in Hospital and Health Management|
|MBA in Marketing|
|MBA in Finance|
|MBA in HR|
|MBA in Retail Management|
|MBA in Productions and Operations|
|MBA in Executive|
|Architecture & Design||B.Arch||_|
|Liberal Arts||BA English||MA English|
|BA History||MA History|
|BA Geography||MA Geography|
|BA Political Science||MA Political Science|
|BA Psychology||MA Psychology|
|BA Public Administration||MA Public Administration|
|BA International Relations||MA International Relations|
|BA Sociology||MA Sociology|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||BAJMC||MAJMC|
|Ph.D. in Science|
|Ph.D. in Fine Arts|
|Ph.D. in LAw|
|Ph.D. in Management|
|Allied Health Sciences||BPT||MPT|
|B.Sc in Radio and Imaging Technology||M.Sc in Radio and Imaging Technology|
|B.Sc in Renal Dialysis||M.Sc in Clinical Psychology|
|B.Sc in OT Technique + Diploma in Clinical Nurse Assistant||MMLT|
|B.Sc in Nutrition & Dietetics|
|B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technician|
|B.Sc in Cardiac Care Technology|
|Diploma in ICU Technician|
|Diploma in OT Technician|
|Polytechnic||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering|
Here is a list of different courses and their corresponding eligibility and fees at Noida International University:
|Courses||Eligibility||Fees Per Semester|
|B. Tech||10+2 with 50%||65,000-74,000|
|M.Tech||50% in B.Tech||38,000|
|B.Sc (Hons)||10+2 with 50%||33,000|
|M.Sc||Passed B.Sc or B.SC (Hons) with 50%||38,500|
|BCA||10+2 with 50%||35,000|
|MCA||50% in BCA or B.Sc||60,000|
|LLB||50% in Graduation||30,000|
|BBA LLB||10+2 with 50%||45,000|
|BA LLB||10+2 with 50%||45,000|
|LLM||50% in LLB or equivalent||50,000|
|B.Com||50% in 10+2 with Commerce||40,000-55,000|
|BBA||10+2 with 50%||45,000-60,000|
|MBA||55% in Masters||80,000-1,00,000|
|M.Com||50% in B.Com/BBA/BA Eco||30,000|
|Ph.D.||55% in Masters||60,000|
|BA||10+2 with 50%||30,000|
|MA||50% in Graduation||40,000|
|BA JMC||10+2 with 50%||35,000|
|MA JMC||50% in Graduation||36,000|
|BFA||10+2 with 50%||30,000|
|MFA||50%-60% in Graduation||25,000|
|B.Int||10+2 with 45%||50,000|
|B.Ed||50% in Graduation||25,000|
|MA||50% in Graduation||20,000|
|Ph.D.||55% in Masters||50,000|
|B.Sc Nursing||10+2 with 45% (PCB)||55,000|
|ANM||10+2 with 40%||35,000|
|DCNA||45% in 10th/ANM/GNM/B.Sc||20,000|
|BPT||10+2 with 50% (PCB)||45,000|
|BMLT||10+2 with 50% (PCB)||40,000|
|MMLT||50% in BMLT||60,000|
|MPT||50% in BPT||60,000|
|BPH||10+2 with 50%||45,000|
|MPH||50% in Graduation||60,000|
Noida International University Scholarships
Noida International University intends to support meritorious/deserving students by providing financial help for pursuing their higher education. In order to uplift students to take up higher education regardless of their financial shortcomings, nowadays, most banks are offering attractive loan amenities to students.
The scholarships provided by the university are stated below :
- Defense Scholarship: – Son/Daughter of Para-Military Forces /Armed/ State Police-20% allowance in Tuition Fees. (Accessible for Indian Students only)
- Freedom Fighters Scholarship: – Son/ Daughter or Grandson /Granddaughter of Freedom Fighters-20% allowance in Tuition fees. (Accessible for Indian Students only)
- Employee Scholarship: – Son/Daughter/Spouse of University Employee, Staff pursuing higher studies – 20% allowance in Tuition Fee, till the staff is in service for 1st year only.
- Existing Student: – Students with (around 60% or more)Pursuing higher studies-20% of Tuition Fee for 1st year only.
- Disability Scholarship: – Students having more than 50% Physical impaired-20% allowance in Tuition Fee for the full course.
- Sibling Scholarship (for blood relations only)-20% allowance in Tuition Fee (T & C apply) Accessible applicable only for one candidate.
- Scholarship for Women:– 20% allowance in Tuition Fee(only for UG and PG)
- Scholarship schemes are not suitable for 1-year Diploma & Short term courses and Research Programs.
- The scholarship is suitable only for Tuition Fees for First Year.
Noida International University Placements
- The placement process is diverse. It embraces gap identification, mock interview, personality development, pre-placement counseling, CV formation, and live schemes and internships. During their academic term, the students go through a well-planned laborious course program together with real-life practical training and internships in alleged research institutes and/or corporate houses.
- The academic prospectus is so well organized that it needs the students to undergo an obligatory summer internship of 6-8 weeks with presumed organizations. The internship aids the students to apply their classroom learning of theoretical concepts to real-life management settings.
- This process allows them to sharpen their aptitude to identify, analyze and solve problems. The option of short-term live projects with top companies is also presented to the students. This runs equivalent to their academic period and gives them a valuable perception of the functioning of the industry.
- From the beginning, NIU remains to uphold a consistently remarkable placement record. It has been capable of helping students to follow the careers of their dream corporations and become prosperous leaders.
Mentioned below are the names of the top recruiting companies for this university:
- Style Dot Me
- ECO ENERGIES
- Xaviers Public School
Training & Internship
- Fit India Trust
- Efficax Engineers Private Limited
- Lions Workforce Solution Private Limited
- Reliance Education
The entire application process and payments process is both online as well as offline. It is suggested that the applications should be finished with all details and submitted for admission together with the required documents.
How to Apply?
If any documents will be missing, candidates will be notified immediately and their application forms will not be reviewed till they are received.
- Candidates have to visit the authorized website of the university.
- Fill up the online application form and submit the mandatory documents.
- After submitting the application, they have to pay the application fee by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the application form for further need.
Necessary Documents Required for Admission
- Class 10/ “O” Level certificate/SSC Mark Sheet or identical mark-sheet
- 10+2/ Intermediate Marks sheet /“A” Level Certificate or equivalent mark-sheet for Under-graduate and postgraduate courses
- Certification for Equivalence from AIU (If required)
- Graduation or identical mark-sheet for Post Graduate courses.
- Transfer / Migration certificate (if any)
- Aadhar Card ( for National)
- 4 recent Passport size Photos
Noida International University is one of the leading universities. The faculty members of this university are highly-qualified and in their individual fields and have advanced degrees from famous and preeminent national and international institutes/ universities.
Candidates willing to get admission can opt for this university. They provide high-quality education in all the streams, focus on the complete development of an individual, and promise a better future.