Noida International Institute of Medical sciences Greater Noida is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Uttar Pradesh. The college was established in the year 2020 and is known as NIIMS.
The college is affiliated with the University Grand Commission and is Approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 750 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
- 1 Noida International Institute of Medical sciences Greater Noida
- 2 NIIMS Registration for MBBS:
- 3 Documents Required for NIIMS MBBS Admission:
- 4 The hostel is Compulsory or Not in NIIMS Greater Noida:
- 5 NIIMS Noida Hospital:
- 6 Courses Offered @ Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences
- 7 Admission Procedure
- 8 MBBS Entrance
- 9 Faculty & Staff
- 10 Fees Structure
- 11 Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
- 12 Scholarship
- 13 Facility
- 14 Department
- 15 Facilities
- 16 Ranking and Reputation
- 17 Contact Details
Noida International Institute of Medical sciences Greater Noida
|Name of Institute||Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences Greater Noida|
|Affiliated to||University Grand Commission|
|Location||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about the Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
NIIMS Registration for MBBS:
1). Firstly, visit the official website of NIIMS and that is https://niims.edu.in/.
2). Select tab from the main menu and which is “Registration for MBBS”.
3). Now you can see the Enquiry Form for MBBS Admission of the current
4). Add all required details in the application form such as Name and NEET Score Details
5). Click on Submit Button
Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Fee Structure:
#1. There are three main roots to be understood about the Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences fee structure in the MBBS course.
#2. First is one-time refundable security deposit
#3. Security deposit in NIIMS is INR 3,00,000
#4. A candidate who wants to make a security deposit needs to submit the demand draft.
#5. Make a demand draft in the favor of “Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences”.
#6. Annual miscellaneous charges in NIIMS Greater Noida are 80,000. This fee is also required to pay in the form of a demand draft.
#7. Hostel fee for AC Rooms annually is 1,75,000 and for non-AC rooms is 1,50,000
#8. Students need to submit 4 cheques for MBBS Tuition and Hostel Fees in Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences
#9. The amount of the first three cheques is 14,11,000.
#10. The amount of the last and 4th cheques is 8,33,000
Documents Required for NIIMS MBBS Admission:
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Documents relating to all the other higher education acquired after passing 10+2 and before admission to MBBS Course.
- In case of a gap between 10+2 Examination & MBBS Admission, a duly notarized Affidavit to this effect on a non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10/-.
- Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate.
- Admit Card — NEET 2020.
- NEET Score Card — 2020.
- UP NEET Registration Form
- Seat Allotment Letter received from the Counselling/downloaded from the Internet.
- Fifteen – Passport Size colored Photographs of the student.
- One – Passport size colored photograph, each of Father, Mother, and Local Guardian.
- Address Proof.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhar Card/ PAN Card.
- Caste Certificate — in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS
Demand Draft should be in favor of Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences,
payable at Noida.
RTGS/NEFT may be made with the following details:
Beneficiary Name: Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
Bank Name: ICICI Bank Account No.: 025305008193
IFSC Code: ICIC0000253
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS
Bank Address: Supertech Shopprix, 134B, Sector-61, Noida, U.P-201307
The hostel is Compulsory or Not in NIIMS Greater Noida:
One more question that came to the mind of students is hostel mandatory or not. The hostel is mandatory for all MBBS students. As a matter of fact, the MBBS course duration is 5.6 years and that’s why students need to study from the medical college hostel. The hostel is compulsory for all medical students.
NIIMS Noida Hospital:
Hospital of Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences is a 350 bedded super-specialty hospital.
The infrastructure of the hospital is known for its excellent services. Patients get the best healthcare services in this hospital.
Fully-equipped AC halls and rooms are part of NIIMS Greater Noida Hospital. The on-campus hospital has all modern facilities for the training of students and patient care.
Courses Offered @ Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences
Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS, MD / MS). Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences offers the following undergraduate programs and postgraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences provides the best education and offers the following
|MBBS||150||4.6 years+1 Year Internship|
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admissio+n to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. NIIMS offer a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the NIIMS for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|MBBS||Rs 11.56 Lacs|
|Hostel Fee Without AC/ AC Room:||Rs 1,50,000/- & 1,75,000/-|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS||50th Percentile||720-147||682406|
NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS- PH||50th Percentile||146-129||99|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|ANATOMY||COMMUNITY MEDICINE||GENERAL SURGERY|
|PHARMACOLOGY||TUBERCULOSIS AND RESPIRATORY DISEASES||OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY|
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
|Address:||Plot no 1, Sector 17A, OPP. Formula 1 track, Yamuna Expressway, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh 203201|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Noida International Institute of Medical sciences Greater Noida Leave your comment below.