National Institute of Medical Science & Research Jaipur is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Rajasthan. The college was established in the year 2004 and is known as NIMSR Jaipur. The college is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Udaipur and is Approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
National Institute of Medical Science & Research is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 750 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
National Institute of Medical Science & Research Jaipur
Name of Institute
National Institute of Medical Science & Research Jaipur
NIMSR Jaipur, NIMS Medical College Jaipur
Rajasthan University of Health Science, Udaipur
Year of Establishment
MBBS, MD & MS
See Also : View the NEET Result 2022 PDF, Roll Number Wise Result
Also Read : MBBS Admission at Qualifying Marks(150 to 200) | States to Consider | Budget | College options
National Institute of Medical Science & Research Jaipur has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
National Institute of Medical Science & Research Jaipur is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc. This college supports the existing field of excellence and strongly contributes to identifying and promoting new fields and new ideas. These colleges provide students with educational opportunities for their medical, occupational, and health development, as well as preparing them to be responsible citizens for humanity in today’s competitive and dynamic global society.
We will give you detailed information about the National Institute of Medical Science & Research Jaipur fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Admission Contact Form
Courses Offered @National Institute of Medical Science Jaipur
NIMS Medical College Jaipur has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS, MD / MS). NIMS Medical College Jaipur offers the following undergraduate programs and postgraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
NIMS Medical College Jaipur provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
NIMS Medical College Jaipur provides quality education and offers the following MD/MS course with a duration of 3 years.
MD – Psychiatry
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine
MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
MD – Physiology
MD – General Medicine
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MS – Orthopaedics
MD – Pathology
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
MS – General Surgery
MD/MS – Anatomy
MS – ENT
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Microbiology
MD – Pharmacology
MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
MD – Emergency Medicine
See Also : MGM Medical College Jaipur Courses, Fee, Admission & More
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the MCI requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an MCI recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e Medical Council of India ( MCI)
- Aspirants must have an MBBS degree from a Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI) and completed 1 year of internship.
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Also, See: Eklavya Dental College and Hospital Jaipur, Fees & Admission
Also, See: Pacific Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur Fees & Admission
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. NIMS Medical College Jaipur offers a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the NIMS Medical College Jaipur for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Fees (Per Year)
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus
Ranking and Reputation
Shobha Nagar, Jaipur-Delhi Highway (NH-11C), Jaipur, Rajasthan
See Also : An Official Portal of NEET-UG is- NTA.NIC.IN NEET
Read This : NEET Qualifying Marks 2022, Cutoff Marks, Merit List
If you have any queries regarding admission to the NIMS Medical College Jaipur Leave your comment below.