National Capital Region Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Uttar Pradesh. The college was established in the year 2018 and is known as N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut.
The college is affiliated with the Ch. Charan Singh University and is Approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
National Capital Region Institute of Medical Sciences is located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 750 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences Meerut
Name of Institute
National Capital Region Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut
N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut (M.S.Y. Medical College and Hospital)
Ch. Charan Singh University
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
MBBS, MD & MS
See Also : Medical Colleges in India for MBBS: without NEET, low fees 2022-23
Read Also : NEET Cutoff 2021, Government, Private & Deemed Colleges
N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences Meerut Gallery
National Capital Region Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
National Capital Region Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut are evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about the NCR Medical College, Meerut fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Fill the form for Admission Assistance:
Courses Offered @ N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences Meerut
N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut have highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS, MD / MS). N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut offer the following undergraduate programs and postgraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
UG & PG Courses
N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
MD – Pathology
MD – Community Medicine
See Also: Santosh Medical College & Hospital Ghaziabad
Also, See: Pacific Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur Fees & Admission
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
See Also : Subharti Medical College, Meerut: Courses, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Ranking & Admission
NCR Institute of Medical Sciences Meerut Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut offers a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
PG Fee Structure
Charges (Per Year)
Non AC Single Occupancy
AC Single Occupancy
Non AC Double Occupancy
AC Double Occupancy
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences Meerut Department
TUBERCULOSIS AND RESPIRATORY DISEASES
OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences Meerut Facilities
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
21-KM, NH-235, Meerut-Hapur Road Meerut – 245 206 (Uttar Pradesh)
See Also : Top 10 Countries Accepting Indian Medical Degree
Read Also : Top Engineering Colleges in Uttar Pradesh 2022-23
If you have any queries regarding admission to the N.C.R. Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut Leave your comment below.
4 thoughts on “National Capital Region Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut, Fees & Admission 2022-23”
Admission require in Bsc Nursing
MBBS प्रथम वर्ष में एडमिशन के लिए नीट में कम से कम कितने नंबर होने पर एडमिशन होगा कृपया 94 5828 7090 मोबाइल नंबर पर बताने की कृपा करें धन्यवाद