Naraina Medical College & Research Center Kanpur is highly acclaimed for healthcare in Kanpur city. Since its inception, NMCRC has been fulfilling the expectation of lakhs of people who come here for their treatment.
We have a facility of 350 beds, out of which 100 beds are in ICU. We have a team of around 150+ specialists and experienced doctors in 40+ departments to provide quality healthcare to our patients.
|Name of Institute||Narayana Medical College and Research Center Kanpur|
|Popular Name||NMCRC, Kanpur|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University|
|Location||Gangaganj, Panki, Kanpur|
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
- Students must be NEET Qualified for admission to medical colleges of India.
- It is worth mentioning here that the NEET exam is undertaken by almost every MBBS aspirant for getting enrolled for an MBBS course in India.
- This NEET is conducted across 254 test centers in India. Over 15 Lacs candidates appeared for NEET in 2021.
Candidates who are citizens of India, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, and foreign nationals are eligible to take NEET.
|Qualifying Exam||10+2 with PCB(Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology) and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.|
|Min. Age||17 years as on December 31 of the year of admission.|
|Maximum Age||No upper age limit is described by NMC.|
|Qualifying Marks||UR – 50%, PWD – 45%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, (minimum aggregate marks for PCB)|
|Maximum Attempts||No limit on the permitted number of attempts.|
|Nationality||Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs & Foreign Nationals|
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Naraina Medical College & Research Center Kanpur offers a good proportion of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
|MBBS Fees||Coming soon|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS||50th Percentile||720-147||682406|
Ranking and Reputation
|College Name||Narayana Medical College and Research Center Kanpur|
|Address||Gangaganj, Panki, Kanpur|