Murshidabad Medical College and Hospital (MMCH Murshidabad) is situated in Berhampore, Murshidabad region, West Bengal. The school was established in the year 2012 to giving preventive, symptomatic and healing administrations.
The Medical College acclaimed to give Modern social insurance and astounding instruction. The school offers both UG and PG course in the reasonable range. Presently it has a limit of 100 MBBS and 65 Paramedical understudies for each year and understudies to these seats are conceded through NEET, AIPMT, SMFWBEE selection tests.
Murshidabad Medical College and Hospitals, Murshidabad Main Points:
|Name of Institute||Murshidabad Medical College and Hospitals Murshidabad|
|Famous Name||MMCH Murshidabad|
|Location||Station Road, PO PS Berhampore, Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Partnered with||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Category||Medical College in West Bengal|
|Telephone no||+91 – 348 – 2274094-5, 2200433|
|Fax no||+91 – 348 – 2252039|
|MBBS Seats||100 Seats. MBBS Admissions in Murshidabad Medical College Hospitals Murshidabad, West Bengal are through Competitive Entrance Examination.|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Murshidabad Medical College and Hospitals Murshidabad
In this article, we will furnish you with the itemized data about Murshidabad Medical College and Hospitals Murshidabad Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school audit.
Murshidabad Medical College Course
|MBBS||100 seats per years||5 years|
|Post Diploma||N/A||2 years|
Murshidabad Medical College Admission Process
- One can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the affirmation Guidelines.
Murshidabad Medical College Qualification
- Instructive Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English exclusively with at least half checks (40% stamps if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST and 45% imprints OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the time of affirmation.
- Gone in 10+2 or proportional with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The understudy ought to have qualified D.C.E.C.E(Diploma in Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) directed by Bihar Government.
Murshidabad Medical College Fee Structure
|Course||Fee ( Full Course)|
Murshidabad Medical College Departments
Murshidabad Medical College Hostel
|Boys and Girls||On Campus||N/A||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Murshidabad Medical College NEET Cut-off
NEET Cut-off 2017
NEET Cut-off 2016
Murshidabad Medical College and Hospital Understudy Support
Murshidabad Medical College and Hospital Facilities
Murshidabad Medical College Ranking and Reputation
Murshidabad Medical College Contact Details
|Address||Station Road, PO PS Berhampore, Murshidabad, West Bengal|
Murshidabad Medical College Gallery
Recieve most recent news and updates of Murshidabad Medical College and Hospitals Murshidabad , through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding Murshidabad Medical College and Hospitals, you may leave your enquiry below.