- 1 MKCG Medical College, Berhampur
- 2 Quick Facts
- 3 MKCG Medical College Recognition and Achievement
- 4 MKCG Medical College Facilities
- 5 MKCG Medical College Course Offered
- 6 MKCG Medical College Admission process
- 7 MKCG Medical College Fee Structure
- 8 MKCG Medical College NEET Cut off
- 9 MKCG Medical College Positioning Reputation
- 10 MKCG Medical College Berhampur Odisha Contact Details
- 11 MKCG Medical College Berhampur Odisha Gallery
MKCG Medical College, Berhampur
MKCG Medical College Berhampur is one of the most seasoned govt. Restorative College in Odisha was established in the years 1962. MKCG Medical establishment offered both UG and PG Course with 250 Affiliated with Bedchamber University and endorsed by the Medical Council of India. MKCG Medical College otherwise called Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College and Hospital, Brahmapur. The Medical Institute gives current offices like Hostel, play area, Hostel Etc.
In spite of the fact that out the article, We will share all the basic insights about Berhampur Medical College like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, MBBS Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, NEET Cutoff, Result, Counseling, Contact Details and so forth.
|Name of Institute||MKCG Medical College, Berhampur|
|Well known Name||Berhampur Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||1962|
|Associated with||Berhampur University|
|Affirmed by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Odisha|
MKCG Medical College Recognition and Achievement
- The Medical school is Affiliated with Berhampur University
- Affirmed by the Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- Help Status-Govt.
MKCG Medical College Facilities
- Hostile to Ragging
- Guiding Services
- Social insurance Services
- Specialized Issues
MKCG Medical College Course Offered
|M.S. ( Para-Clinical)||N/A||2 years|
|DM ( Cardiology)||N/A||3 years|
MKCG Medical College Admission process
- One can apply to the school through their NEET Medical Scorecard directed by the expert.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the confirmation Guidelines.
- 10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportionate exam led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have secured a base half Aggregate.
Competitor must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS). (On the off chance that Applicable)
MKCG Medical College Fee Structure
|Course||Fees ( Annual)|
|MS ( Para-Clinical)||33,500|
|DM ( Cardiology)||31,333|
MKCG Medical College NEET Cut off
NEET Cut Off 2017
NEET Cut off 2016
NEET (AIPMT) 2016 Cutoff Marks
|Class/Community||Marks Range (Old Cutoff List)|
|Gen – PH||466-214|
|OBC – PH||213-210|
|SC – PH||209-130|
|ST – PH||213 – 118|
MKCG Medical College Positioning Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure|
MKCG Medical College Berhampur Odisha Contact Details
|Address||Berhampur, District – Ganjam, Odisha. Stick: 760 004|
MKCG Medical College Berhampur Odisha Gallery
Receive most recent news and updates of MKCG Medical College Berhampur Odisha through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
Best of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: SCB Medical College Cuttack
If you have questions regarding MKCG Medical College Berhampur Odisha, you may leave your enquiry below.