MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai is one of the prestigious institutes for medical science courses and the parent organization of this college is Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust. It is a parent body and is also popularly known as MGMIHS. Are you looking for the information of MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai Review?
It is the right place for you to know more about the course details, fee structure, eligibility, and admission procedure of this university. MGMIHS was founded in 1982 and the founder of this organization is Hon. Shri Kamal Kishore Kadam. This trust already established different medical branches or schools in various parts of the countries including Navi Mumbai, Noida, Aurangabad, and PARBHANI.
- 1 Key Highlights of Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences Navi Mumbai
- 2 MGM, Navi Mumbai Gallery
- 3 About : Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences Navi Mumbai
- 4 MBBS Admission in MGM Medical College
- 5 Course Offered
- 6 Fee Structure
- 7 MBBS Syllabus in MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai
- 8 Cut Off
- 9 Reputation and Ranking of MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai
- 10 Facilities of MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai
- 11 The Bottom Line
- 12 Contact Details
|Name of College||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences Navi Mumbai|
MGM Navi Mumbai
MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai
INR 20,00,000 Annually
INR 7500 Monthly
MBBS Intake Capacity
Government Deemed University
There are so many different branches of MGMIHS Including Engineering, Architecture, Medical, Nursing, Management, Computer Science & IT, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology, Fine Arts, and Journalism stand testimony.
Vision and Mission of MGM Medical College
Thinking to get admission to MGM Institute of Health Sciences means you must check the mission and vision of this university and this college ranks in one of the top medical colleges in India. MGM Institute of Health Sciences has the vision of excellent health science education, health care, and health research.
Mission of MGM Navi Mumbai
Giving excellent skills and training to the students who graduated from MGM Institute of Health Sciences is the primary mission of the college and delivering the best education quality in the health care industry for all sections of the society with compassion and equality at an affordable cost.
MBBS Admission in MGM Medical College
Admission to the deemed medical colleges is a challenging task for the students because of the high cutoff and merit list of these colleges. Which is the entrance test to get admission to MGM Medical College? There is a single major medical entrance test for admission in all private, medical and central government colleges is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
Before NEET, there we are so many different private and government medical college entrance tests as per the different bodies but after the NEET, all exams were replaced in one single exam.
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in MGM Medical College Deemed University
What You Need to Know about MGM Medical College
- If you know about the Deemed University Meaning then you may also know about the fact that deemed university status is a great thing for the students and they can become the part of best quality education and training system for medical and healthcare line.
- Medical education is one of the important pillars in the country and we can’t ignore the importance of high-quality medical education. Universities that received the status of deemed are enough to show the education quality.
- MGM Medical College Faculty and Staff and trained as per the global standards of medical education. Students can learn under the guidance of the best faculty of medical science in this medical college.
- Looking for an ideal option for the best medical colleges in Maharashtra? If yes, then this college is a perfect choice for you.
- Affordable hostel fee is also a reason for the students to consider this university for admission in the MBBS degree course.
MBBS Counselling Process in MGM Medical College
- If you had already cleared the NEET entrance exam, then you need to appear in the MGM Medical College MBBS Counselling process.
- To complete this process, you need to check the MBBS admission counselling dates and slots of the university on the MCI portal.
- MCI is the official portal, where students need to apply for the NEET UG counselling to get admission.
- Fill out the NEET UG Counselling form and appear in the rounds of counselling.
- Students get the allotment of seats in the various colleges as per the cutoff, merit list, and performance in the NEET examination.
- If your name came to the list of MGM Medical College MBBS Counselling round, then visit the university and submit your documents and fees to confirm your seat in the college.
MGM Medical College Admit Cards
MGM Medical College also issues the admit cards to the students at the time of admission and during the semester exam too. If you want to know about the admit cards details, then log in to the portal of the university or visit the university campus to view details about your admit card from MGM Medical College.
MGM Medical College Results
Clearing NEET is just a step to start the medical science degree course but this journey is very long because MBBS Course Duration is 5.5 years and during this duration, students need to appear in so many practical and theory semester exams. University also announced results from time to time of the various UG and PG courses of medical science in the university campus dashboard and online at the portal of MGM Medical College Website.
Documents Required For MGM Medical College
- NEET Admit Card
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Intake Capacity in MGM Medical College
On the other hand, MBBS intake capacity in MGM Medical College is a crucial thing that students must know when they are thinking to get admission to this college. Total 150 seats each year are available in this university and that means the intake capacity for MBBS admission is 150.
PG Courses & Intake Capacity
|Course Name||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|MD – General Medicine||14|
|MS – General Surgery||12|
|MS – Orthopaedics||11|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||3|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||11|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||5|
|MD – Pharmacology||4|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||12|
|MD – Pathology||11|
|MD – Paediatrics||11|
|MD – Physiology||3|
|MS – Traumatology and Surgery||2|
|MD – Family Medicine||2|
|MD – Geriatrics||2|
|MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion||3|
|MD – Emergency Medicine||5|
|M.Ch – Thoracic Surgery/Cardio Thoracic Surgery/Cardio Vascular and thoracic Surgery||1|
|DM – Cardiology||3|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||2|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||3|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||3|
|MS – ENT||3|
|MD – Psychiatry||3|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||8|
MBBS Fees in MGM Medical College
On the other hand, when we talk about the MGM Medical College MBBS Fees, then we can say that this college fee is around 20,00,000 annually. It is a one-time payment for a year and students need to submit a first-year fee at the time of admission. The fee Structure of Deemed University is a key concern of the students because they also want to compare the fee structure of these colleges.
Hostel Fees in MGM Medical College
Monthly charges of the hostel are also a regular burden for the students and they need to know about the hostel fees in this college. MGM Medical College hostel fees for MBBS students are INR 7500 per month. Considering university campus hostel is the right choice for the students because it is a safe option for them. Hostel facility is available for both males and females.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||R1(Opening - Closing)||R2(Opening - Closing)||MopUP(Opening - Closing)|
65337 - 622001
73228 - 622001
22411 - 24247
298290 - 743633
NEET PG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
The Bottom Line
MGM Hospital Mumbai is also a leading hospital in Maharashtra and this college already ranks in the top colleges in Navi Mumbai. Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College is the one-stop destination for students to pursue higher medical education. Some people also called this university MGM Navi Mumbai. It’s all about the review of MGM Medical College Mumbai and we hope you get useful information from this article.