A leading medical college in Maharashtra is MGM Medical College, Aurangabad. The full Form of MGM Medical College is Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College Aurangabad. It is deemed to be a university. When it comes to knowing about the parent body of this organization, then we can say that Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust is a parent organization of this college and it is also known as MGMIHS. MGMIHS was founded in 1982 by Shri Kamalkishore Kadam.
They have a clear vision to provide quality education with the methods of innovative and dynamic pedagogical techniques. Trust is focusing on quality education and the best health care services for the people with ultimate dedication and commitment. The location of MGM Trust is Nanded, Maharashtra. MGMIHS is working on an extensive chain and this chain includes Schools, Engineering, Architecture, Medical, Nursing, Management, Computer Science & IT, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology, Fine Arts and Journalism stand testimony.
- 1 Key Highlights of MGM Deemed University, Aurangabad
- 2 Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad Gallery
- 3 MBBS Admission in MGM Medical Deemed to be University
- 4 Reputation and Ranking of MGM Deemed University, Aurangabad
- 5 Facilities of MGM Deemed University, Aurangabad
- 6 Course Offered
- 7 Fee Structure
- 8 MBBS Syllabus
- 9 Cut Off
- 10 The Bottom Line
- 11 Contact Details
Key Highlights of MGM Deemed University, Aurangabad
|Name of College||Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College Aurangabad|
|Popular Name||MGM Medical College, Aurangabad,|
|Affliation||MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University), Navi Mumbai|
|MBBS Fees||INR 20,00,000 Annually|
|Hostel Fees||10,000 Monthly|
|Courses||MBBS, MD, MS and PG Diploma|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||150|
|Type||Government Deemed University|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission|
Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad Gallery
About : Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College Aurangabad
All these above-listed colleges or schools run under the guidance of this trust and this trust has already achieved a benchmark in the various study and education areas.
This university become deemed to be a university after the notification of “MGM Institute of Health Sciences” become deemed to be a university in 2006 by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, New Delhi. MGM Navi Mumbai is also a branch of the medical college of MGMIHS and this university accorded the status of deemed to be university.
MGM of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai is Affiliating University
As we know about the fact that affiliating university is so much important to know more about any college importance. MGMIHS is affiliated with MGM of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai and this university received the status of the deemed university and that’s why MGMIHS is also known for the deemed medical college in India.
MBBS Admission in MGM Medical Deemed to be University
When it comes to choosing the MGM Institute of Health Sciences, for the admission of MBBS in India, then you need to clear some major facts about the eligibility criteria and admission process of the university. First of all, National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a medical entrance test that students need to clear to get admission to this deemed college. NEET is applicable for admission in all private and government dental colleges. Therefore, first, fill out the NEET Application Formand appear in this examination to pursue the dream of MBBS in India from this medical college.
Why Choose Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College Aurangabad For MBBS Degree?
- On the other hand, when we take a look at the reasons for selecting MGMIHS for the MBBS degree course, then we can say that this college is one of the best medical colleges in Maharashtra.
- First primary reason is the highly qualified faculty of the university. Faculty and staff members are so much important because students get the training of medical education under the guidance of faculty and staff. Highly qualified and skilled faculty trained as per the global standards are working in this university.
- Medical education quality matters a lot for the students when they are thinking to choose any university for the medical course. Deemed University Meaning helps you to understand the quality of education and training in this college.
- MBBS fee structure is also affordable in this college for the students because some Government colleges charge more than this university fee structure annually.
MGMIHS Admit Cards
Once students get admission to MGM College, then they also received an admit card issued by the university. You can also view the admit card of MGM College online by visiting the portal of the college but you can also get this from the campus of the university through the offline process.
MGM College Results
Results are the time when students check the whole year’s hard work and efforts for a degree course. MGM University Aurangabad organizes examinations based on semesters and the results will also declare as per the semester. University online dashboard also helps students for finding the result information online.
MGM University Aurangabad MBBS Counselling Process
- At next, let’s talk about the counselling process of MGM University Aurangabad. As we know, it is a deemed college and that’s why admission counselling is based on the guidelines of MCI.
- NEET 2022 declaration will also release soon on the website of the National Testing Agency.
- You need to fill out the NEET Form and appear in this examination.
- Every year, NTA also release the qualifying cutoff and merit list of examination to know about admission eligibility.
- If you are eligible as per the NEET Merit List and current year cutoff then waits for the counselling declaration by MCI.
- Commonly, there are a total of 4 rounds of counselling and you need to fill out the NEET Counselling form to appear in the session of counselling.
- Here applicants also get the opportunity of choice filling and locking in which they can add the preference of college for admission.
- Admission counselling is conducted by the MCI and students get the allotment of college as per their NEET UG marks and performance.
Documents Required For MGM Deemed University MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in MGM Deemed to be University
Reputation and Ranking of MGM Deemed University, Aurangabad
Facilities of MGM Deemed University, Aurangabad
UG Course & Intake Capacity
PG Courses & Intake Capacity
|Course Name||Annual Intake|
|MD – Psychiatry||3|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||3|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||2|
|MD – Physiology||3|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||7|
|MD – Pathology||5|
|MS – ENT||3|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||4|
|MD – Pharmacology||2|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||4|
|MD – Microbiology||4|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||9|
|MS – General Surgery||8|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||5|
|M.Ch – Thoracic Surgery/Cardio Thoracic Surgery/Cardio Vascular and thoracic Surgery||1|
|DM – Cardiology||1|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||1|
|DM – Nephrology||1|
|MD – General Medicine||14|
|MS – Orthopaedics||8|
|MD – Paediatrics||8|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||3|
|M.Ch – Plastic Surgery/Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery||1|
MBBS Fees in MGM Institute of Health Sciences
MGM Institute of Health Sciences is a one-stop destination for the students but they are not aware of the MGM Institute of Health Sciences MBBS Fee Structure and here we also want to mention the annual MBBS fees of this college. Annual MBBS fees in this college are INR 20,00,000. Deemed University MBBS Fees is a crucial thing to know for the students because the fee structure is different of these colleges for both National and International students.
Hostel Fees in Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College Aurangabad
The next thing that you need to know is the hostel fees of Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College Aurangabad during the MBBS course. As we know, MBBS Course Duration is 5.5 years and that’s why students are also required to take the service of the hostel on the college campus to complete this vast study program. It’s the choice of the students whether they want to stay in the hostel or not because if they are not interested to stay in a hostel, then they can also choose PG or flat option. 10,000 is the monthly hostel due in this college.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||R1(Opening - Closing)||R2(Opening - Closing)||MopUP(Opening - Closing)|
89580 - 248061
90489 - 243493
33993 - 197387
365071 - 873286
NEET PG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
The Bottom Line
Hence, it’s all about the review of MGMUHS and this medical college is the top medical college in Aurangabad for the students that they can choose for the medicine study. The scope and future of an MBBS degree are very good for the students and considering MGM Institute of Health Sciences is the best thing for the students when they study in the top college. It’s all about the review of MGM Medical College, Aurangabad, related to the courses, fee structure, eligibility, and history of the university.