A leading and premier deemed to be a university of Tamilnadu is Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai. It is the advanced learning center for medical education and training. Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai is working towards the best training with dedication and offering various medical science branches courses to the students.
Meenakshi Hospital, Chennai and campus area are spread in the 39 acres. State of the art infrastructure is the key aspect of this college and some major facilities are well-furnished departments, laboratories, classrooms for students, separate quarters for staff and nurses besides equipment of the latest technological quality.
|Name of College||Meenakshi Medical College Hospital and Research Institute|
Meenakshi Medical College Enathur, MMCRI Enathur, Meenakshi Medical College Chennai
Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research - 15.07.2005
INR 22,50,000 Annually
MBBS Intake Capacity
Private Deemed to be University
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai Gallery
About-Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai is also engaging in offering medical and health care programs to the students with internationalization, innovation in academic and research studies.
MBBS, MD, and MS are some programs offered by this university, and PG courses are available in 19 different disciplines. Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai is affiliated with Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education which is deemed to be a university and this university was declared as a deemed college in 2005.
Vision and Mission Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute
- Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute is working with the vision of Global Excellent and Leadership to gain the best health care quality and holistic development for medical students and teachers.
- When we talk about the mission of Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, then we can say that college is focusing on the best skill development programs for the medical students by offering innovative research programs.
Admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is a crucial thing for the students because they need to follow so many things to get admission for this course. It is a prestigious medical science undergraduate degree course. MBBS in India means you must know about the choices and opportunities of the top medical colleges because if you don’t know about the leading medical colleges, then you can’t pick the right one.
If you want to pursue MBBS from Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, then you need to clear the NEET UG exam and it is an entrance test to get admission in all private, government, and deemed colleges of the country. No other entrance test is applicable in India for those students who want to study medicine.
Meenakshi Medical College Kanchipuram MBBS Counselling Things to Know
- Students need to participate in the rounds of NEET-UG Counselling when they want to get admission to this university. Therefore, if you are thinking to get admission to this college, then first appear and qualified the national eligibility cum entrance test.
- Once you clear the NEET entrance test, then wait for the counselling round notification by the MCC official portal.
- MCC is the official body that provides information on NEET UG counselling for deemed to be universities and government medical colleges.
- Counselling began with the registration process and registration is applicable on one single portal and that is the portal of MCC. Therefore, you can register on the MCC portal if you want to apply for the Meenakshi Medical College Kanchipuram MBBS Counselling.
- Add all required details in the MBBS Counselling Application Form on the MCC website and submit the documents as well.
- Once you complete this task, then pay the MBBS admission counselling fee and before the counselling fee you will get the option of choice filling and locking process this process includes adding the preference of colleges for admission purposes.
- Here you need to add the name of Meenakshi Medical College Kanchipuram if you want to get admission to this university. If your name came to the list of MBBS counselling, of this college by MCC then submit your documents and fees to the campus.
Why Choose Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute Deemed University for MBBS Degree Course?
- Green and comprehensive campus area of MAHER Chennai is the key feature of this medical college that makes it more special in comparison to other deemed to be universities.
- According to the Deemed University Meaning, a deemed college is known for the excellent medical and health care education with training quality.
- Affordable MBBS Fee structure college in Tamil Nadu because so many other private medical colleges in Tamilnadu charge an expensive fee on the students.
- Faculty and staff encourage the high-tech learning opportunity for medical students according to the global standards.
Documents Required For MAHER, Chennai MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute Deemed University Admit Cards
Most of the students who are looking for the information of Admit Cards of Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute Deemed University can directly fetch the data and information from the official website of the college. However, after placing in this college for UG and PG courses students will also receive the admit card or ID card by the university campus.
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute Deemed University Results
On the other hand, if you are looking for the resulting dashboard of Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute Deemed University, then you can visit the website of the college and here you can view the result online by clicking on the tab result. This tab helps students for finding the result information of the university.
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in MAHER, Chennai
MBBS Syllabus in MAHER, Chennai
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
UG Course & Intake Capacity
PG Courses and Duration of Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
|Course Name||Intake Seats|
|MD – Psychiatry||2|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||2|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||2|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||7|
|MD – Pathology||5|
|MD – Paediatrics||8|
|MS – Orthopaedics||2|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||4|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||8|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4|
|MD – Physiology||2|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – Pharmacology||1|
|MS – ENT||2|
|MS – General Surgery||15|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||3|
|MD – General Medicine||12|
|DM – Cardiology||4|
|DM – Medical Gastroenterology||1|
|DM – Neurology||4|
Annual MBBS Fees is an important thing for the students and you must know about the Meenakshi Medical College Kanchipuram MBBS Fees annually if you are thinking to get admission to this college. Without knowing about the information of MBBS fee structure of the college the review is incomplete. The yearly fee of bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery undergraduate medical science course in this university is INR 22,50,000.
A monthly expense that also becomes the part of MBBS study fee structure for the students is Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute Deemed University Hostel Fee. Most of the students place in the different cities and union cities of India and that’s why they also need to get the service of accommodation. No other option is safe for the students to expect the accommodation of a university hostel for the MBBS course study. MBBS Course Duration is also 5.6 years. The hostel fee in this medical college is INR 12,500 every month.
Facilities of Meenakshi Medical College Hospital and Research Institute
MBBS (UG) Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
NEET PG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
Reputation and Ranking of Meenakshi Medical College Hospital and Research Institute
The Bottom Line
Hence, it’s all about the Meenakshi University Review which is deemed to be a university and located in Chennai. No doubt that Meenakshi Medical College Kanchipuram is known for its excellent education but reviewing all major things about this university is a curial thing for the students. You can also check the Meenakshi Hospital facilities on the website of the college.