MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- 90% population belongs to the Island Religion in Kyrgyzstan.
- 8% are Christians
- Kyrgyz, Uzbek, and Russian are some popular languages spoken in the country
- Bishkek is the capital of Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS In Kyrgyzstan-What You Need to Know?
Reasons to Choose MBBS Kyrgyzstan:
Here are the major reasons that you need to know before choosing Kyrgyzstan MBBS. Some reasons are important to know because when you are confused about choosing Kyrgyzstan to pursue a medical program then these reasons are enough to remove all doubts from your mind.
Education quality in Kyrgyzstan is also very impressive. Indian students choose Kyrgyzstan medical courses because of their impressive and high-standard education quality. You can get the European Education Quality in the universities of Kyrgyzstan.
Cost-Effective Advanced Learning:
Maybe you are worried about the cost of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan? We must tell you one thing and that is about the affordability factors of MBBS Kyrgyzstan? Studying in Kyrgyzstan is such a cost-effective idea for the students because in the less pricing of study they can explore the opportunities of advanced learning.
Plenty Options of Recognized Degrees:
If you are thinking that there are limited options in the range of Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan then you are wrong because you can explore the countless options in the range of recognized degrees-based universities in Kyrgyzstan.
MCI Training is the most important aspect for Indian students before pursuing a medical degree from any college. Any student does not prefer the country for the MBBS Education, where they can’t find the MCI training opportunities.
Bilingual Medium of Instruction:
One more advantage for the students regarding the MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan is the Bilingual Medium of Instruction. Students never prefer those countries where they can’t find the medium of instruction is English.
Kyrgyzstan Have Amazing Culture:
When you are going to spend your 6 years in any country regarding the higher education prospect, then you can’t ignore the culture of the country. When we talk about the Kyrgyzstan Culture, then we can say that this country has warm and welcoming culture and that’s why Indian Students choose MBBS Kyrgyzstan.
What about the weather conditions in Kyrgyzstan? Well, you can find the fact that weather conditions in Kyrgyzstan are the same as in the North Indian regions.
MBBS Course Duration in Kyrgyzstan:
MBBS Duration in Kyrgyzstan is around 6 years. The classroom program is around 5 years and the 1-year program is of the internship. Intake of MBBS Program in Kyrgyzstan is in February & September. Sometimes, students are thinking that they don’t have a need to complete the internship program of 1 year in Kyrgyzstan but after the classroom training, this program is also compulsory for them to receive MBBS Degree in Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS Fees Structure in Kyrgyzstan:
Kyrgyzstan MBBS Fees start from 18 Lakhs to 35 Lakhs (Depending on the college selection).
Number of Universities- 25 (MCI approved-6). Here is the list of Top MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan. You can check the MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan in the top colleges from this table and know about the right college or university for your medical course. In comparison to European and American Colleges, Kyrgyzstan MBBS Fess is very affordable for Indian students.
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees/Year||Hostel Fees/Year|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic
|2900 USD||600 USD|
|Asian Medical Institute||3620 USD||500 USD|
|International School of Medicine||4500 USD||650 USD|
|Jalal-Abad State Medical University||2950 USD||600 USD|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||4500 USD||600 USD|
|Osh State Medical University||3200 USD||400 USD|
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is the top MBBS College in Kyrgyzstan and the university. Is jointly run by the Kyrgyz Government and the Government of Russia.
- The university is situated in the capital of the country Bishkek.
- This university is known as the KRSU and was founded In 1992.
- Around 11000 students get admission to this college every year.
- The campus of KRSU is urban.
Asian Medical Institute:
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students Fee Structure is cost-effective for them when they choose the Asian Medical Institute for the study goals. It is one of the reputed medical colleges for the students that they can choose for the MBBS course and other medical programs.
- The university was founded in 2004.
- Around 4,000 students are studying at Asian Medical Institute for medical courses.
International School of Medicine:
- International School of Medicine is the major MBBS College in Kyrgyzstan.
- The university was founded in 2004 in the capital of the country.
- 6000+ students are part of this college.
- The nickname of the university is ISM.
Jalal-Abad State Medical University
- Founded on April 3, 1993. Jalal-Abad State Medical University is one of the top Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
- This University is also the first choice of the students to complete the MBBS Program in Kyrgyzstan.
- Jalal Abad is the location of the college and medium of study both are English and Russian in this university.
- It is a Government Medical College in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan means you can’t miss the option of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for medical studies.
- It is also a premium and renowned medical college in the country.
- The university was founded in 1939 and is officially known as the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy named after I.K. Akhunbaev.
Study in Kyrgyzstan for MBBS-Final Words to Know:
At last, we can say that MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is an amazing idea for the Indian students who wish to study abroad for medical courses but due to the high-fee structure, they can’t afford the foreign education. Kyrgyzstan MBBS Fees are a cost-effective choice for the students. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students is such a great idea to study in a highly competitive environment and in less fess. MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan are always the main point of concern of the students before choosing any medical college in this country. This time, your decision to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is never wrong for you because of MBBS Kyrgyzstan Opportunities and Placement Records. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students is always a remarkable idea to complete higher medical education on an affordable budget.
Q1). Which is the intake for MBBS Course Month in Kyrgyzstan?
Q2). What is the Kyrgyzstan MBBS Eligibility Criteria?
10+2 with 50% Marks for General Category and 40% marks for reserve category
Q3). Is NEET Exam required to study in Kyrgyzstan?
MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan is not possible for the students without having the qualifying marks in NEET Examination
Q4). What is MBBS Course Duration in Kyrgyzstan?
Q5). How many Indian students enroll every year for admission in Kyrgyzstan?
Q6). Are IELTS and TOEFL required for MBBS Kyrgyzstan?
Not, both exams are not required to study Kyrgyzstan.
Q7). What is the medium of education in Kyrgyzstan for MBBS?
Q8). What are the universities recognition standards in Kyrgyzstan in the medical colleges?
WHO and NMC
Q9). What are the minimum Kyrgyzstan MBBS Fees?
Kyrgyzstan MBBS Fees that is minimum for the Indian Students is around 2.5 Lakhs per year
Q10). What is the maximum MBBS Fee in Kyrgyzstan?
7 Lacks in a year
Q11). Is Indian food served in the mess of Kyrgyzstan MBBS Colleges?
Q12). IS MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Safe for Indian students?
Yes, MBBS From Kyrgyzstan is safe for Indian students.