Manyavar Kanshi Ram Ji Government Allopathic Medical College is a College & Institute in Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 2013 and the institute is affiliated to C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur . MBBS is approved by the Council of India (MCI). Know about courses offered by Government Allopathic Medical College, seats available in each course, admission procedure & Cutoff, Fees and Fee Structure and other important information. Manyavar Kanshi Ram Ji Government Allopathic Medical College runs with the approval of the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Know about Manyavar Kanshi Ram Ji Government Allopathic Med. College Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Medical courses, Dental Courses, Facilities, Ranking, Rating & Reviews, Address and Contact Details.
Manyavar Kanshi Ram Ji Gov. Allopathic Medical College Orai is affiliated to C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur and approved by MCI, New Delhi.
Manyavar Kanshi Ram Ji Government Allopathic Medical College
Manyavar Kanshi Ram Ji Government Allopathic Medical College Banda
GMC Banda, Government Medical College Banda
Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India
17 June 2016
King Georges Medical University, Lucknow
Medical Council Of India (MCI).
Yes(Male and Female)
Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
4.6+1 year Internship
Management Quota Fees (Per Annum)
NRI Quota Fees (Per Annum)
|Hostel Fees :||4,500/-(Monthly)|
MBBS Admission Procedure
- The admission to M K Ram Ji Government Allopathic Medical College MBBS course will be through the NEET UG exam.
- As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act and the Dentists Act, NEET-UG will be conducted by the CBSE, for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in India in Medical and Dental Colleges recognized and approved by Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- MBBS Admission Procedure Post Declaration of the NEET Exam result
- Visit our Uttar Pradesh NEET UG page or official website for more information
- The candidate should have completed 17th years of age on 31st December; for the year in which admission is sought.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- He/She should have secured a minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects.
Receive latest news and updates about M K R Ji Government Allopathic Medical College through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below: