Manav Rachna University (MRU) is a prominent State private university (reputable by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956), proposing worldwide relevant education
The university has progressed from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE), which was authenticated in the year 2004, a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade institution.
Manav Rachna University is among the Top 2 developing engineering organizations in India and has been graded the No. 1 Engineering Institution in India for Research Ability & Placements in the Times Engineering Survey 2021.
Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
Manav Rachna University is an associate of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
QS I-Gauge Gold Rated (From March 2018 to March 2021)
Manav Rachna University has been granted with QS I-Gauge Gold rating, demonstrated after the QS 5-star international rating.
QS I-Gauge E-Lead Certified (valid from 1 June 2020 to 1 June 2021)
QS I-Gauge has declared Manav Rachna University as an internationally renowned and benchmarked higher edification institution presenting online education in the gratitude of the digital shift and enthusiasm level of the university regarding online teaching during the worldwide pandemic.
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) had recognized MRU for an interval of five years with a CGPA of 3.10 on a four-point scale at A Grade, legal from 16.09.2011.
The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) recognized MRU for its B.Tech.- Electronics, Computer Science Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering and Communication Engineering in the year 2013 for 2 years.
Nodal Center for Virtual Labs
Manav Rachna University is stated as Nodal Centre for Virtual Laboratories, in association with IIT, Delhi.
Motivation and Rewards
- MRU’s goal is to make a change in the success and accomplishments of its scholars. Using Awards & Medals for the worthy pupils, Manav Rachna offers an opportunity to be the means that sets its scholars on a growing path.
- By gratifying, encouraging, and honoring them, the institution cheers students to set high ambitions and encounter challenges with stretched bounds.
- By explaining to them the value of perseverance. And maybe, inspire a lifetime desire for learning.
- President Medal
- Vice President Medal
- Patron Medal
- Vice-Chancellor Medal
- Academic Proficiency Medal
- Student Leadership Medal
- Magnificent Achievers Awards in the Area of
- Law student of the year Medal
Why Should You Choose Manav Rachna University?
The university intends:
- To teach students in frontline areas of knowledge allowing them to take up challenges as honorable and responsible global inhabitants
- To create globally moral, competitive, and communally responsible human resources
- To produce human resources subtle to matters of environment and bearable development
- To convey outcome-based holistic teaching
- To develop an atmosphere and sustainable development as a thrust area of investigation and development.
To constantly acquire from the best performs, study role models, and progress transparent measures for the liberation of stakeholders.
- To endorse the research environment and management observes.
- To ease, improve and encourage innovation in prospectus plan and delivery and have an outcome-oriented learning civilization.
- To develop the feature of the student learning experience.
- To offer resources and infrastructure for academic brilliance
Courses Offered & Fees
|Computer Science & Technology||B.Tech CSE Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Association with Xebia|
|B.Tech CSE Cyber Security & Threat Intelligence|
|B.Tech CSE Cloud,DevOps & Fullstack Department|
|B.Tech CSE (Lateral Entry)|
|M.Tech Computer Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in Smart Manufacturing and Automation|
|B.Tech Robotics & Artificial Intelligence Engineering|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (Lateral Entry)|
|M.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering (Hons.)|
|B.Tech ECE Embedded System in /VLSI Design|
|M.Tech ECE Embedded System in /VLSI Design|
|Physics||B.Sc Physics (Hons.)|
|Chemistry||B.Sc Chemistry (Hons.)|
|Mathematics||B.Sc Mathematics (Hons.)|
|M.Sc Mathematics (Hons.)|
|B.B.A. LLB (Hons.)|
|Management and Commerce||BBA (Global Operations Management)|
|BBA (Finance and Accounts)|
|BBA (Business Analytics)|
|BBA (Healthcare Management)|
|BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business)|
|BBA (Business Analytics)|
|Education & Humanities||B.Sc B.Ed Integrated|
|B.A. B.Ed Integrated|
|B.Ed (Learning Disabilities)|
|B.Tech. Computer science||Passed in 10+2 with a minimum marks of 55% in aggregate 5 subjects Eligibility will be decided on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks in Maths, English & Physics One subject out of Computer, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry One subject with best score from the remaining subjects||1,61,500-2,44,000|
|M.Tech.||Minimum marks of 50% in B.Tech/B.E. in corresponding stream||1,06,000|
|Management and Commerce||Passed 10+2 with a min marks of 50%||1,64,500|
|B.Sc||Passed 10+2 with a min marks of 50%||86,000|
|M.Sc||Passed B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons.) with a min marks of 50% in the relevant stream||86,000|
|B.Ed./B.Sc B.Ed.||Bachelors degree with a min marks of 50%||1,16,000|
|B.A. LLB/BBA LLB||Passed 10+2 with a min marks of 50% Should have passed in English as a subject||1,83,000|
|LLM||Passed in LLB Preference will be granted to law alumni with an experience of 3 years or more||1,64,500|
Manav Rachna Group has also knotted up with Credenc to assist students to gain education loans with no trouble from a number of NBFCs and banks. The education loans are presented based on the credit record of the co-applicant and the academic performance of the candidate.
- Loan application form
- Class 10th marksheet
- 10+2 marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Income Proof:ITR /Form 16 (2 years for service person 3 years for business man)
- Age proof (Applicant & Co-applicant)
- Residence Proof
- Photo (1 +1)
- Admission Letter
- Fee Schedule
- Admission Brochure/Prospectus
- 3 months salaries slip (In case the guardian is employed)
- 12 months bank statement
- Record of assets & liability
Candidates have to fill up the inquiry form and submit their inquiry for an educational loan. The university helps and assists loan processing.
Scholarship policy of university cheers a good number of students every year and sparks the spirit of constant performance. In the last three years an extensive sum of more than five crores was granted in the form of several scholarship plans of the universities.
The scholarship schemes are as follows:-
- Schemes ‘Utkarsh’ and ‘Uttam’ for the candidates on the basis of MRNAT-2022 marks for UG & PG courses
- Scholarshisp/Free ship to candidates on the basis of marks/CGPA .
- Scholarshisp/Free ship to candidates seeking admission for B.Arch and B.Tech-Engineering courses on the basis their JEE Mains -2022 Overall All India Rank
- Scholarshisp/Free ship to candidates seeking admission for BDS courses on the basis their NEET-2021 Score/Marks
- Scholarshisp/Free ship to candidates seeking admission for B.Arch courses on the basis their NATA-2022 Marks/Score
- Scholarshisp/Free shipto candidates seeking admission for Integrated LLB courses on the basis their CLAT-2022 Marks/Score
Merit Scholarship to Semester/Branch Toppers
In order to encourage the students for better and constant academic performance, Manav Rachna proposes ‘Merit Scholarship to Semester/Branch Toppers’ counted below for students acquiring 1st, 2nd, and 3rd positions in the odd & even semester exams (Based on the combined SGPA/CGPA) every year for each curriculum being organized at Manav Rachna, as under:
- First Place: Rs.15000/-
- Second Place: Rs.10000/-
- Third Place: Rs. 7500/-
Scholarships Based on Publication/ Innovation/Patent filing/International or National Level Competition
There is a facility of scholarship for superior achievers in the area of innovation, research, prototype growth, and their outstanding accomplishments at national & international level competitions for scholars at Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs) for the following groups as per the rule of the University:
- Competition winner for advanced projects
- Funding administrations/Startup registration after generating grant from Govt.
- Patent Granted
- Patent Published
- Patent Filed
- Research Publications
Top recruiters of this university are
- Mentor Graphics
- Federal Bank
- Larsen & Tourbo Ltd.
Step-I : Filling the Form
- Instructions For Filling Online Application Form
- Go through the instructions for filling up online application form prudently.
- Keep a digitalized photograph prepared on your Computer Desktop for uploading with the utmost 80 KB memory, 30mm x 45mm in extent in formal clothing against a plain background.
- Keep a ready scanned print of Secondary School Examination Certificate (class10th as evidence of Date of Birth), Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2 result), final year combined mark sheet/ diploma certificate/ provisional certificate degree of the succeeding examination, if any.
- Fill up all details with the accurate information.
- Take out a photocopy of the final kind of the online application form which must be carried at the time of enrollment process/physical confirmation of documents.
- Payment can be done via Credit/Debit card/Net Banking/ E-wallets at the time of submission of application
Step-II Uploading of Documents
Every applicant shall be prerequisite to upload the following documents along with the application form:-
- Class 10th mark sheet: Compulsory for all courses
- Address Proof: Compulsory for all courses
Documents Required for UG Programmes
- 12th standard mark sheet (if the result is yet not declared: mark sheet of XI class/school ID card/ predictive score of XII class allotted by school authorities
- For UG Engineering Curriculums: score of merit defining document/ mark sheets i.e., Valid Score of SAT/ JEE Mains /UNIGAUGE, as appropriate, in which the applicant has appeared.
- For UG Law Programmes: score of merit defining document/ mark sheets i.e., Valid score of SAT/ CLAT, as appropriate, in which the applicant has appeared.
- For UG Programmes in Education, Sciences, and Management: score of merit defining document/ mark sheets i.e., Valid score of SAT, as relevant, in which the applicant has appeared.
Documents Required for PG Programmes
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Pre-final year mark sheets of higher edification qualification (For PG Course)
- Valid Score of GATE for M.Tech Course, if the applicant has appeared.
MRU is a one of the top and leading universities in India and the authorizations/rankings are recommendations to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being accessible, a well-established education and learning process managed by the global finest practices, and a culture of academic brilliance endorsing modernization, research, and entrepreneurship.