- 1 Mamata Medical College and Hospital, Bachupally
- 1.1 Key Highlights of Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally:
- 1.2 About: Mamata Educational Society
- 1.3 Facts to Know About Mamata Medical College
- 1.4 Mission & Vision:
- 1.5 Reputation and Ranking of Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally:
- 1.6 Facilities of MAMS, Bachupally
- 1.7 MBBS Admission in Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences
- 1.8 Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences Courses to Know
- 1.9 Mamata Medical College Fee Structure
- 1.10 Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences Bachupally Ranking
- 1.11 Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences Admit Cards
- 1.12 Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences Results
- 1.13 Scholarship
- 1.14 Documents Required For MAMS, Bachupally MBBS Admission
- 1.15 Cut Off for MBBS in Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally
- 1.16 The Bottom Line:
- 1.17 Contact Details
Mamata Medical College and Hospital, Bachupally
Located in the heart of Telangana, Mamata Medical College is one of the best medical colleges in the state. It is a private medical college. Students who are looking to know more information about Mamata Medical College are in the right place. We are going to describe the courses, fee structure, ranking, eligibility, admission process, and more in this article.
The official name of the college is Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally. The college is offering MBBS, MDS, and MS Courses. The intake capacity is different for each course. NEET UG and NEET PG are the entrance to get admission in the courses of the college. The popular name of the college is MAMS, Bachupally.
This medical college was established in 2019. Many questions came into the mind of students related to Mamata, Medical College, Bachupally such as Cutoff, result, and ranking. We are going to give answers to all those questions related to this college.
Key Highlights of Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally:
|Name of the College||Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally|
|Popularly Known As||MAMS Bachupally|
|Courses||MBBS , MD and MS|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||150|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission|
|Affiliation||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences Warangal|
About: Mamata Educational Society
The name of Mamata Educational Society is always on the top in terms of offering health care and education services. Mamata Medical College is also a part of this society and the college is located in Telangana. 1992 was the year when this society came into existence in May.
Sri Puvvada Nageswara Rao was the founder of this organization. He was a renowned politician and social worker. The name of the medical college associated with the society is Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences. The college is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana.
Facts to Know About Mamata Medical College
1. MBBS intake capacity in Mamata Medical College, Bachupally is 150 students each year.
2. The college is recognized by National Medical Commission.
3. Associated hospitals with the college have 410 bedded capacity.
4. College is offering both UG and PG courses in medical science.
Mission & Vision:
1. Working on the mission of centric global standard medical education in the country.
2. Research on modern medicine
3. The vision of the medical college is to develop a new generation of health professionals for society.
Reputation and Ranking of Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally:
|Infrastructure of Medical College||Excellent|
|Faculty or Staff||Excellent|
Facilities of MAMS, Bachupally
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Centre for Community Medicine|
MBBS Admission in Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences
Are you thinking to pursue MBBS in India from this college? Some so many students are looking to know more details about the MBBS course. First of all, a candidate who wants to apply to the course needs to clear the NEET UG exam because this entrance test is mandatory for the students.
MBBS is the most popular degree course for medical aspirants. Most of the students who are preparing for NEET always give first preference to this course. After that BDS came into the line. However, Mamata Medical College, Bachupally Cutoff is also very high for this course. You need to check the merit list and cut it off before your admission.
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in MAMS, Bachupally:
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Syllabus in MAMS, Bachupally
|Pre-clinical||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);|
Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences Courses to Know
1. MBBS is the first UG course offered by this medical college. If you are thinking to pursue this course at this medical college, then you need to clear the NEET exam. The course duration of the program is 5.6 years and you must complete a 1-year internship as well in the hospital of the college
2. MD and MS are the PG courses offered by Mamata Medical College, Telangana. NEET PG is the entrance test to get admission to these courses.
Mamata Medical College Fee Structure
1. The annual fee for the MBBS Course in Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally is INR 60,000
2. On the other hand, the fee for the management quota students is 11,50,000
Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences Bachupally Ranking
The ranking is crucial for the candidates to know about the educational quality of the college. Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences ranks among the top private medical colleges in Telangana. The infrastructure of the college is too good and provides medical education quality with all possible facilities.
Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences Admit Cards
Do you want to view the admit card for your semester exams in Mamata Medical College, Bachupally? Some so many candidates are looking for more information about this concern? First of all, students can directly visit the Mamata Medical College official website @ http://mams.org.in/
Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences Results
Most of the medical colleges in India publish the online results at the official portal but students can also view the result copy on the college campus. Colleges also list the result of students of UG and PG courses in the campus dashboard.
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
Documents Required For MAMS, Bachupally MBBS Admission
|NEET Admit Card||Scorecard or Rank Letter|
|ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)||Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)|
|Class 12 certificate and mark sheet||Eight passport size photographs|
|PwD Certificate (if applicable)||Provisional Allotment Letter|
|Caste Certificate (if applicable)||NEET Application Form|
Cut Off for MBBS in Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally
Cut-off marks 2021
Cut-off marks 2020
UR / EWS & PH
OBC & PH
SC & PH
ST & PH
The Bottom Line:
Therefore, it’s all about the things that you need to know about the Mamata Medical College Course, Fee Structure, Ranking, Admit Card, Result, Cutoff, Merit List, and Facilities. We hope this article is helpful for you to understand the various prospective of this college. Understanding the history, about, and vision of the college is also a crucial thing for the candidates. You can also use the NEET Rank Predictor to know more about the estimated rank in the NEET exam.
|Address:||Bachupally Hyderabad – 500 090 Telangana|
|Email Id:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the MAMS Bachupally Leave your comment below