Maheshwara Medical College & Hospital situated near Hyderabad is spread over an area of 90 acres of beautiful lakes, rocks and greenery just beside National Highway 9 (Mumbai National Highway) and the Outer Ring Road.
The college building stands an impressive structure with state of the art facilities. With personal care from doctors and support staff, it provides a serene atmosphere for patients to rejuvenate and students to learn.
Maheshwara Medical College & Hospital is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR Initiative of Wayne Burt Group), a much-cherished dream of our Chairman TGS Mahesh to create an “Integrated Healthcare Campus” of global standards to provide affordable healthcare services for the poor and needy.
Maheshwara Medical College Main Points
|Name of Institute||Maheshwara Medical College|
|Founder Chairman||T.G.S Mahesh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by MCI|
See Also: Top MBBS Colleges in Medak
|MBBS||150 Seat||4.5+1 Yr||N/A||Regular|
MAHESHWARA MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
- Seminar Room
- Internet Facility
- Examination Hall
|Boys and Girls||In campus||1,00,000/- Per Yr.||Available||Available||Available||Available|
MAHESHWARA MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
Qualification: You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
Percentage Criteria: You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Maheshwara Medical College Admission Criteria
- The competitor can apply to the school through their NEET Medical Scorecard led by the expert.
- Aspirants can take confirmation from the state (Assam) medicinal selection test moreover.
- Hopefuls should full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the affirmation Guidelines.
Maheshwara Medical College Age Criteria
- Competitors ought to have finished 17 years old on that date in which year they will be an affirmation.
- Competitor ought to likewise have least 17 years and not over 25 Years age on the date in which they will be conceded.
- Unwinding of 3 years for SC/ST Candidates as it were.
Maheshwara Medical College Qualification Criteria
(10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportional exam directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
He/She ought to have secured a base half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotech joined.
Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Receive latest news and updates about Maheshwara Medical College Medak, through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Maheshwara Medical College Courses
|MBBS||N/A||4.6 Years + 1 Year Internship|
Maheshwara Medical College Fees Structure
Contact Below Provided Mobile No.
Mr Rohit Kumar 09540098653
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
|Fax No.||91 98485 93333|
|Address||Chitkul, Near Isnapur X Roads, Patancheru, Medak District, Telangana, Medak, Andhra Pradesh|
If you have questions regarding Maheshwara Medical College Medak, you may leave your enquiry below.