Maheshwara Medical College Medak is a graduate medical school, it was established in 2016, it is known as MMC Medak, it is affiliated to Kalo Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences and is built in Warangal Medical area of Sangareddy, Telangana, India.
Maheshwara Medical College Medak has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 450 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
Maheshwara Medical College Medak
Name of Institute
Maheshwara Medical College, Chitkul, Medak
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal
Medak , Telangana
MBBS, MD & MS
MMC Medak has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
MMC Medak are evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about MMC Medak fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @Maheshwara Medical College Medak
MMC Medak have highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS). MMC Medak offer the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
MMC Medak provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
PG Courses & Intake Capacity
MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – General Medicine
MD – Respiratory Medicine
MS – General Surgery
MS – Orthopaedics
MS – Ophthalmology
MS – Otorhinolaryngology
MD – Radio Diagnosis
MD – Microbiology
MD – Pathology
MD – Community Medicine
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. MMC Medak offers a good proportion of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the MMC Medak for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|Hostel Fee With AC/ Non AC Room:||Rs N/A|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
|Address:||Chitkul (V), Near Isnapur X Roads, Patancheru, Medak District, Telangana|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Maheshwara Medical College Medak Leave your comment below.