Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan is a reputed college located in Solan, Himachal Pradesh. MM Medical College Solan is affiliated with Maharishi Markandeshwar University Solan.
Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan was established in the year 2010. This college was established as a private educational institution to provide higher education to make a career in the field of medicine.
Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan is approved by the NMC and the management of this college is under the supervision of Dr. Tarsem Garg.
M.M. Medical College Solan Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) courses of the duration of five and a half years with duration of the internship.
- 1 Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 MBBS Entrance
- 5 Faculty & Staff
- 6 Fees Structure
- 7 Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
- 8 Scholarship
- 9 Hospital
- 10 Facility
- 11 Placement
- 12 Ranking and Reputation
- 13 Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- 14 Contact Details
Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan
|Institute Name||Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan|
|Famous Name||MM Medical College, Solan|
|Founder||Dr. Tarsem Garg|
|Affiliated to||Maharishi Markandeshwar University Solan|
|Location||Solan, Himachal Pradesh|
Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take utmost care of the health of every individual while being committed to achieving and maintaining excellence.
The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medicine, which are conducted by qualified teachers.
M M Medical College Solan is developing towards a global knowledge center for Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Paramedical Sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about MM Medical College Solan fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review
Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is imparted under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. The college is well-known for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS) in the state.
Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College provides the best education and offers the following
|Course Name||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|MD – Dermatology||3|
|MD – Paediatrics||6|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||7|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||10|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory||2|
|MD – Psychiatry||2|
|MD – General Medicine||10|
|MD – Forensic Medicine||3|
|MD – Pharmacology||3|
|MD – Microbiology||3|
|MD – Physiology||3|
|MD – Pathology||5|
|MD – Community Medicine||3|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3|
|MS – Orthopaedics||6|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||6|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||2|
|MS – ENT||2|
|MS – General Surgery||10|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3|
Candidates can apply for admission to the college through both online and offline modes. Getting admission to this college is not a difficult task. Hardworking students can easily get admission.
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC).
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical aspirants. Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan offers a good group of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology.
Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and provide utmost guidance to medical students and will continue to do so. All Professors, Associate Professors, Lecturers are available on our campus.
The fee structure of the M.M. Medical College Solan undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
MBBS Fee (Annual)
|Normal: 8,47,000/-||Mgmt: 14,52,000/-|
|BPL: 53240/-||NRI: $38326|
|Non AC Single Occupancy:||Rs. 150,000/-|
|(Mess Charges Included)|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
MBBS Cutoff 2020
|Category||No. of Seats||Cutoff NEET Score (AIR)|
|1st Round||2nd Round|
CNA- Candidate Not Available. AIR- All India Rank
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS||50th Percentile||720-147||682406|
NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS- PH||50th Percentile||146-129||99|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
We are always trying to make ourselves better. We provide complete treatment to both national and international patients, our main focus is to take care of the patient’s health.
Our focus is the holistic well-being of a patient, for which we have a 650 bedded hospital with 24×7 services and busy outpatient service. We always encourage you to come here and see the professionalism at work for yourself!
- We are committed and present for your welfare.
- Patients in the hospital are very important to us;
- He is our guest of honor.
- We are committed to providing the best treatment and services;
- We are here to heal the body, mind, and soul.
- This is our ultimate duty and the purpose of being our health care professionals.
OPD and indoor services :
The management of this institute is manned by renowned consultants, the hospital also includes 32 doctors supported by over 700 staff and nursing staff of over 200.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
After the completion of the course, many students are hired as permanent residential doctors, while many start their own clinics. The college helps the students to get jobs in this hospital or other hospitals.
All the students get jobs and the college also writes experience letters for the students. An internship is mandatory for the students to get a job in the hospital to gain experience.
Ranking and Reputation
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
MBBS admission application form in the prescribed format
- NEET Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card or Score Card
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter
- Cast Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheet (Class X +XII Passing Certificate/ DOB Certificate)
- AADHAR Card as address proof
- At least 8 recent passport size photos of candidates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
|Address:||Sultanpur Road, Kumarhatti, Solan (H.P.)|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan your comment is below.