Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar was etablished in 2011, Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College is situated on Akbarpur-Tanda road at Saddarpur. The college is a government medical college run by Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar is affiliated to Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad.
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College has been established under the special component action plan with 85% seats reserved for SC/ST students.
Commonly known as MRA Medical College and was generally known as Mahamaya Medical College, is one of the state-run premier public co-educational medical colleges with multispeciality hospitals in Akbarpur, Ambedkar Nagar.
The institution, as a mega project, is built within the constituency of x-chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Km. Mayawati with an expenditure of more than ₹400 crore.
Here you will get the detailed information about MRA-Medical College Ambedkarnagar Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College
MRAM College Ambedkarnagar
Ambedkar Nagar Uttar Pradesh
Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad
Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Gallery
Course Offered @ Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar
4.6+1 yr. Internship
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Interested Candidates must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%. For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exams can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.
The MRAMC Ambedkar Nagar comes under U.P. state counseling, that is done on website www.upneet.gov.in. Below we have mentioned step by step processof counseling.
Step-1:- Online Registration
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in
- For registration,the candidate will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email ID (that was used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online(Netbanking/Credit/Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Only those candidates are eligible for choice filling who shall make a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For state merit, list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2020 ranking.
- The final merit list will be displayed on the website.
Step:4:- Online Choice filling
- Visit website http://www.upneet.gov.in and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkar Nagar Fees Structure
Fees Per Year
|Male or Female||3600– 6000 /-|
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Cutoff
MBBS NEET Cutoff
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
NEET PG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
R1(Opening – Closing)
R2(Opening – Closing)
MopUp(Opening – Closing)
19553 – 20698(UR)
15642 – 15642(UR)
54247 – 54247(SC)
53498 – 53498(SC)
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar Ranking
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar Contact Details
Sadarpur, Akbarpur, Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Receive latest news and updates about MRAMC, Ambedkarnagar through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below: