MAH MCA CET is the state level entrance test of Maharashtra state which is monitored by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. This entrance exam is conducted for admission to first year/second year (lateral entry) MCA programme in Government, Govt. Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes of Maharashtra state. MAH MCA CET 2017 Hall Ticket has been released now. Here, students can check detailed information about MAH MCA CET 2017.
MAH MCA CET 2017 Notification – Hall Ticket Released
MAH MCA CET 2017 Hall Ticket/Call Letter has been released now. Candidates have to enter their login details to get the hall ticket. Click here to get Hall Ticket.
Click here to view MAH MCA CET 2017 Information Bulletin.
Click here to view Notification.
Here, we are listing the exam schedule of MAH-MCA CET 2017. The official dates has been released by the authority. Check official dates from below:
|Online Registration Starts From||6th February 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2017|
|Online fee payment||6th – 28th February 2017|
|Last date for editing application details||28th February 2017|
|Last date for printing application||15th March 2017|
|Admit Card Issue Date||8th – 19th March 2017|
|Entrance Exam||19th March 2017|
|Result Declaration||27th March 2017|
|Admission Process||June 2017|
MAH MCA CET 2017 Admit Card
MAH MCA CET 2017 admit card has been issued from 8th – 19th March 2017. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be able to download the admit card from the official website of DTE, Maharashtra. To download the admit card, students have to login their account using registration number/roll number, password/DOB.
MAH MCA CET 2017 Application Form
- Applications of MAH MCA CET 2017 is invited via online mode only.
- The online registrations has been processed through the official website of DTE Maharashtra (link is provided above).
- Students can fill the MAH MCA CET 2017 application form from 6th February 2017.
- Applications will not be accepted through post/courier.
MAH MCA CET 2017 application fee details is given below:
- For candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra state and J & K migrant candidate – Rs.1000/-.
- For SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC & PWD candidates – Rs. 800/-.
- Students can make the payment through credit card/debit card, net banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallets.
Students who are going to appear the MAH MCA CET 2017 can ensure their eligibility from here. The eligibility criteria for MAH MCA CET is as follows:
- Applicant must be an Indian National.
- Students must have passed graduation in any discipline of minimum 3 years duration from a University recognized by UGC or AIU.
- Graduation must be passed with not less than 50% marks (45% marks for backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Mathematics must be studied at 10+2 or at graduate level.
- Candidates seeking direct admission in second year are required to pass the bachelor’s degree in computer applications/information technology/computer science.
- Candidates appearing final year exam of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
MAH MCA CET 2017 Exam Pattern
- Courses: MAH MCA CET is held for admission to first year/second year full-time 3-years MCA course.
- Exam Mode: It is the online examination.
- Number of Papers: There are two papers of MAH MCA CET General Aptitude (GA) and Computer Concepts (CC).
- Number of Questions: Total 25 questions of maximum 100 marks will be asked in each paper of MAH MCA CET.
- Question Paper Type: Objective type questions will appear in entrance test.
- Question Paper Language: The medium of question paper will be English only.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be provided.
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Papers||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1: General Aptitude||25||100|
|Paper-2: Computer Concepts||25||100|
MAH MCA CET Syllabus 2017
The syllabus of MAH MCA CET 2017 examination has been divided into two sections, i.e. General Aptitude and Computer Concepts. The detailed syllabus is mentioned below:
MAH MCA CET 2018 is a state level entrance exam. This exam will be managed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the first or second year Master of Computer Application (MCA) programme in Maharashtra. Candidates will be able to fill the application form the Last week of February 2018.
MAH MCA CET 2017 Result
MAH MCA CET 2017 result will be declared by DTE Maharashtra on its official website. Result can be checked by entering registration number and roll number. Result will be declared on 27th March 2017.
For any queries about MAH MCA CET 2017, you can leave your comments in the comment box.