Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences is leading govt. medical college in Karnataka established in the year of 2013. The college is affiliated with RGUHS Bangalore and set up by Govt of Karnataka as Autonomous Medical College. Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences offers MBBS course with an intake of 100 seats. The college is located 5 kms from Koppla Bus Terminal. Admission is done through NEET examination and seats allotted by state Karnataka examination authority (KEA).
- 1 Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences
- 2 Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences Courses Offered
- 3 Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Process
- 4 Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences Qualification
- 5 Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Fee Structure
- 6 Hostel
- 7 NEET Cut Off
- 8 Ranking and Reputation
- 9 Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences Understudy Support
- 10 Facilities
- 12 Contact Details
- 14 Photos Gallery
Quick facts about the Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences Karnataka
|Institute||Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences, KIMS Koppal|
|Popular Name||KIMS Koppal, Koppal Medical College|
|Affiliated||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
|Telephone||+91- 8539 – 225944, 220844, 225022|
|Allotted||The seats are allotted for local & Non-local students of Karnataka.|
Admission is through NEET examination and seats allotted by Karnataka examination authority (KEA).
|PG||No PG seats are available for admission. PG courses expected to start from the year 2022.|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences
Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences Koppal (KIMS Koppal) one of the main government Medical College in Karnataka Koppal Medical College established in the year in 2013 and is situated in Koppal, Karnataka. KIMS Koppal offers 150 undergrad MBBS situates however as the College established in 2013 now, there are no postgraduate seats. Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences vision of learning based instruction and best in class treatment, moderate by all area of our general public.
Thought the article, We will share all the basic insights about KIMS Koppal like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, MBBS Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, NEET Cutoff, Result, Counseling, Contact Details and so forth.
Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences Courses Offered
Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Process
- Confirmation is made however Karnataka state therapeutic examination ( KCET)
- One can apply to the school through their NEET Medical Scorecard led by the expert.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the affirmation Guidelines.
Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences Qualification
- 10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any identical exam led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have secured a base half Aggregate.
Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Fee Structure
|Course||Fee per year|
NEET Cut Off
NEET Cut Off 2017
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure|
Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences Understudy Support
|Address||ESI-PGIMSR, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Telephone Number||080-23325130, 23320271|
Recieve most recent news and updates of Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences , you may leave your enquiry below.