Katihar Medical College, Katihar is one of the head Private medicinal schools in the territory of Bihar. The KMC Katihar was established in the year 1987. The Medical school plans to give brilliant instruction and fantastic air.
KMC Katihar is one of the superb training foundations in Katihar, Bihar. The medical school is celebrated for giving present-day Education and word-class human services at a moderate cost. The medical school was set up and is kept up by the Patna-based Al-Karim Educational Trust.
Katihar Medical College, Katihar: The medical school is among one of the Medical Colleges in Bihar. Before we go to finish school survey, let us observe the key points of interest of the Medical College.
- 1 Katihar Medical College, Katihar
- 2 Katihar Medical College Courses
- 3 Katihar Medical College, Katihar Admission Prospectus
- 4 Katihar Medical College Fee Structure
- 5 Departments
- 6 Facilities
- 7 Placement
- 8 NEET Cutoff 2020
- 9 Ranking and Reputation
- 10 Contact Details
- 11 Katihar Medical College, Katihar Gallery
Katihar Medical College, Katihar
Name of Institute
Katihar Medical College, Katihar
KarimBagh, Katihar, Bihar, 854106, India
Year of Establishment
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
MBBS, MD, MS
Medical Colleges in Bihar
Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
In this article, we will furnish you with the point by point data about the college Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Katihar Medical College Courses
100 Seats per course
4 years a half-year
PG Courses & Intake
MD – Pathology
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Physiology
MD – Microbiology
MD/MS – Anatomy
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MS – Orthopaedics
MD – General Medicine
MD – Pharmacology
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
MS – ENT
MD – Psychiatry
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
MS – General Surgery
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
Katihar Medical College, Katihar Admission Prospectus
- One can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the confirmation Guidelines.
- Instructive Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English independently with at least half checks (40% stamps if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST and 45% imprints OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the time of affirmation.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
See Also : Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna
Katihar Medical College Fee Structure
|COURSE||FEE ( Full Course)|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD)||₹12,000,000|
80,000/ – Annual
Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases
Obst. & Gynae.
The college is one of the leading private medical colleges in Bihar. In spite of the fact that the school barely offers any on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the school get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad. Students are given Internships and Job encounter by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities
NEET Cutoff 2020
Cut off NEET score (all India rank)
Mop up round
) 525 (67132)
Ranking and Reputation
KarimBagh, P.O. Box No. 23, Katihar, Bihar
Katihar Medical College, Katihar Gallery
Receive the most recent news and updates of Katihar Med. College, Katihar, through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding Katihar Medical College, you may leave your enquiry below.