JNU Medical College Jaipur is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Rajasthan. The college was established in the year 2007 and is known as JNUIMSRC Jaipur.
The college is affiliated with the Jaipur National University Jaipur and is Approved by the National Medical Council (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
JNU Medical College is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 850 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
Jaipur National University – JNU Medical College has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Jaipur National University – JNU Medical College is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc. This college supports the existing field of excellence and strongly contributes to identifying and promoting new fields and new ideas.
These colleges provide students with educational opportunities for their medical, occupational, and health development, as well as preparing them to be responsible citizens for humanity in today’s competitive and dynamic global society.
We will give you detailed information about JNU Medical College Jaipur’s fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Admission Contact Form
Jaipur National University – JNU Medical College
Name of Institute
Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jaipur
JNUIMSRC Jaipur, JNU Medical College Jaipur
Jaipur National University, Jaipur
MBBS, MD, MS
See Also : View the NEET Result 2022 PDF, Roll Number Wise Result
Also Read : MBBS Admission at Qualifying Marks(150 to 200) | States to Consider | Budget | College options
Courses Offered @ JNU Medical College Jaipur
JNU Medical College Jaipur has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS, MD / MS).JNU Medical College Jaipur offers the following undergraduate programs and postgraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
JNUIMSRC Jaipur provides the best education and offers the MBBS course. JNU Medical College MBBS Course fees is mentioned below:
19.5 Lacs Per year
JNU Medical College Jaipur provides quality education and offers the following MD/MS course with a duration of 3 years. JNU Medical College MD PG Fees Structure is mentioned below in detail with intake:
MD/MS Intake Fees(Lacs)
TB n Chest
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the MCI requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an MCI recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e Medical Council of India ( MCI)
- Aspirants must have an MBBS degree from a Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI) and complete 1 year of internship.
See Also: NIMS Dental College Jaipur
See Also: Santosh Deemed to be University Ghaziabad
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. JNUIMSRC Jaipur offers a good proportion of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
Also See: Pacific Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur Fees & Admission
The fee structure of the JNUIMSRC Jaipur for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|Hostel Fee:||2,50,000/- per year|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO office, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan
91 141 2753377, +91 141 2754399
See Also : National Institute of Medical Science & Research Jaipur, Fees and Admission
Read Also : Top 10 Countries Accepting Indian Medical Degree
If you have any queries regarding admission to the JNUIMSRC Jaipur Leave your comment below.
2 thoughts on “JNU Medical College Jaipur- Fees, Cutoff, Contact, Admission 2022-23”
Need information for Pg course MD medicine
Contact me on 09540098653 for admission guidance.