JIPMER 2018 Application Form will be announced through online mode. JIPMER Exam is a university level entrance examination. It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry which is an autonomous institution run by Ministry of Health. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the MBBS programmes in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER Application Form 2018
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Form: How to apply
The candidates can fill the JIPMER MBBS application form 2018 online through the official website of JIPMER, the Online application available in the month of March 2018. The last date to submit filled in JIPMER online form will be May 2018 tentatively. Candidates must keep in the mind that applications will be started through online mode only.
Candidates who belong to general category have to pay Rs 1000/-, and reserved category candidates Rs 800/-.
The payment of JIPMER Application fee 2018 can be done through online mode only by Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
To appear in the JIPMER Entrance exam, students must satisfy the given eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian Nationals/NRI/OCI can apply.
- Age Limit: Student age should be 17 years at the time of the admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Students have to pass 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as a main subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain a minimum 50% marks (for GEN), 40% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (GEN-OPH).
JIPMER Application Dates 2018
All tentative application dates are mentioned in this section.
|Starting of online registration||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Closing date of on-line registration||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of June 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About JIPMER 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to Apply
From given below steps students can check how to apply for JIPMER 2018 exam:
- Navigate the official website. (Link will be provided above).
- Click on the “Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2018”.
- Now, you have to fill your basic details, qualification details, communication address, exam city center preferences, etc.
- After filling all the details, you have to upload the scanned images (photograph & signature) in the JPEG/JPG format.
- The photograph & signature dimension should be 30mm width x 45mm height. The minimum size of the photograph & signature should be 20KB and maximum size should be 200KB.
- Before the form submission, you can preview the application form by clicking on “Preview Application Form” button.
- Now, Click on the “I Agree” button.
- You will get a message/e-mail in your registered email ID/mobile number containing “Candidate ID” & “Password”.
- Now, login with the “Candidate ID” & “Password” and proceed further.
- Choose the payment mode & make payment through online mode.
- For final submission, click on the “submit” button.
- Take the printout of the filled JIPMER application form 2018 for future use.