Jaypee University has an ecologically friendly campus which comprises smart buildings equipped with Wi-Fi access. These buildings include the Academic Block, the Business School and Research Block, Faculty Residences, Student Hostels, and Cafeteria. A pleasant and engaging atmosphere is created by well-equipped contemporary labs and an intellectually well-stocked Learning Resource Center with books and E-Resources.
Branches of Jaypee Universities
There are four Universities of Jaypee Group in Different places which are mentioned below:
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida, UP
Noida based JIIt is AICTE approved, NAAC accredited and NIRF ranked. It has become a centre of excellence in the fields of Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Biotechnology, Management, and associated growing areas of teaching, training, and research.
JIIT aims to produce professionals who are leaders in innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity, and management via a rigorous and intellectually engaging academic environment.
Students from all walks of life—social, educational, regional, and ethnic—are drawn to JIIT because of its reputation for attracting the finest and the brightest. Students benefit from world-class education and a rich and diverse campus community.
JIIT guarantees that students with the potential blossom and develop into top professionals and contribute to the nation’s growth.
Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT), Waknaghat, H.P
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat is twice NAAC-accredited, Biotechnology Course NBA-accredited, and NIRF rated. It is spread over 25 acres of lush green beautiful slopes of Waknaghat in Himachal Pradesh’s District Solan. Over 73864.81 m2 of it is constructed.
By participating in a wide range of extracurricular activities, students are encouraged by the University to enrich their lives beyond the classroom. There is a highly active Jaypee Youth Club for this purpose, which consists of numerous Clubs. The greatest facilities and equipment contribute to this.
Students, faculty, and staff at the university are all connected to the Internet through a fiber-optic network that stretches across the campus. Computing resources include cutting-edge multiprocessor servers and a slew of multimedia desktop computers with high-definition displays.
Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (JUET), Guna, MP
The university was notified by the UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 and accredited by NAAC with Grade “A” in the first cycle of Accreditation in 2016.
The university’s placement in Raghogarh, Guna District, is a well-considered vision for serving the state’s core areas. The University’s 122.5-acre campus serves as a contemporary institution of higher learning specialising in engineering and technical education.
Jaypee University Anoopshahr Bulandshahr, U.P.
It is situated on the banks of the sacred Ganges River in Uttar Pradesh’s rural hinterland. Jaiprakash Sewa Sansthan (JSS), a non-profit trust, is the sponsor of this university.
Students at Jaypee University, Anoopshahr, are being taught holistically to achieve their long-term goals and to become not merely literate and educated individuals, but also people with strong ethical and moral principles who can contribute to society in a meaningful way.
Aspect Of Academic Philosophy
- Student-centric learning.
- Encouragement to self-learning.
- Regular reviewing of curricula to ensure they remain updated with new technologies.
- Regular updating of Electives in the Curricula.
- Emphasis is placed on project management, design, and laboratory abilities.
- Emphasis is placed on creativity and invention abilities.
- Enhancing communication abilities and leadership qualities.
- A strong emphasis on basics, idea comprehension, and analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Enhancement of one’s capacity for scientific thinking.
- Integration of human values and professionalism.
The University is entirely endorsed and supported by the Jaypee Group of Companies, which understands the critical role of information technology and new technologies in enhancing the quality of life in India. Jaypee University aspires to be a leader in developing technical people and research programmes that are on a par with the finest in India and the globe.
The academic year is divided into two semesters for undergraduate programmes and three trimesters for MBA programmes. The educational system is built around a credit system that enables constant assessment of students’ work and allows students to pick courses of interest and continue at their speed, regardless of their ability or convenience. Each course is allocated a certain number of credits based on the total number of class contact hours. To qualify for a degree, a specific amount of credits and CGPA must be completed properly.
Programs of Jaypee University
|Post Graduate (M.Tech)|
2. Civil Engineering with specialization in
3. Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in
4. Computer Science and Engineering
5. Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in
6. Electronics and Communication Engineering
For B.Tech programs
|B. Tech Programs||Annual Fees|
For M.Tech Programs
|M.Tech Programs||Annual Fees|
For M.Sc Programs
|M.Sc Programs||Annual Fees|
For Ph.D Programs
|Ph.D Programs||Annual Fees|
- Caution Money (One time during admission and is refundable)
- All Programs Rs 1000/-
- 30% discount on B.Tech. tuition fees for children of current and former Armed Forces and PMF personnel.
- Wards of Veer Naris (War Widows) and persons with disabilities(PWD) get a 35% discount on B.Tech. tuition fees.
- Continue to check the university’s official website in case any changes happen to the fees.
Welfare of Students
Student well-being is a critical aspect of the JUIT culture. It is evident in almost every academic and administrative arena. Several actions are listed below: –
Each registered student is assigned a faculty mentor who is responsible for monitoring the student’s academic achievement. Any deficiencies, such as a lower CGPA or poor attendance, are areas of mentorship that are addressed, documented in the student file, and communicated to parents as necessary.
Aside from the tuition and lodging expenses already listed, the JUIT does not impose any extra fees or levies on day scholars or hostellers.
The following services are given free of charge to students:-
- JUIT’s bus service.
- Buses run 15 times a day on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays for hostellers.
- The cost of food at the Student Mess is included in the dormitory fee. Food is not supplied, but each student feeds himself/herself without regard for quantity restrictions.
- Cleaning of hostel rooms.
- Hostels provide year-round access to hot water.
- Sports facilities, as well as sporting equipment.
- Laundry services are provided twice a week to hostel residents.
- Hostel room’s mattress.
- Curtains in a dormitory room for girls.
- Professional National Level Sports Coaches in Volleyball and Basketball are available.
- Medical facilities are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a female doctor, a male doctor, male and female nurses, and also a dispensary and an ambulance on campus.
- Each independent hostel has a gym.
- Services of a Professional Psychological Counselor on campus three times a week and services of a professional online counselling business 24 hours a day, seven days a week YOUR DOST.
The following services are given on a non-profit basis.
- Students’ everyday necessities, such as stationery.
- Snacks and refreshments are available in the cafeteria and tuck shop
The JUIT dispensary is staffed 24 hours a day by medical doctors, two staff nurses, two nursing assistants, and a pharmacist. It is a four-bed facility equipped with a nebuliser, an oxygenator, a glucose metre, a pulse oximeter, and an electrocardiogram machine. Along with standard OPD care, emergencies are addressed. All medications are provided free of charge to patients who visit the dispensary. Additionally, an ambulance is provided free of charge to patients.
Students are obliged to produce a medical certificate of fitness/any disabilities/allergies upon admission to the institution, and students who enrol late due to medical reasons must submit a treatment record from the dispensary.
Each hostel has a gym outfitted with cutting-edge fitness equipment. Two gyms are available in the Girls Hostel. All gyms are open between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. The first-year boys and girls dorms each have their gym.
The school has a laundry facility that is completely automated and mechanised. According to a timetable posted at the laundry, each hostel resident is allowed to use this facility twice each week. Laundry costs are already included in the hostel prices, so residents don’t have to worry about paying anything more. The contractor in charge of running the laundry assesses a little fee for Laundry Card and Laundry Copy. All woollen clothing that has to be dry cleaned is charged according to a set price per item posted in the laundry room.
Outdoor and indoor sports facilities, supervised by two professional sports coaches, are offered for the benefit of the students’ physical well-being (boys and girls separately). Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Cricket Net Practice, Mini Football Field, and Badminton Courts are all included in the outdoor sporting facilities. Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess, and Carrom are just a few of the indoor games available. Most accidents occur because pupils aren’t using the necessary sports gear while they’re playing games.
Dispenser for Hot and Cold Water
Each hostel has water purifiers, water coolers, and hot water dispensers.
Each hostel has placed a vending machine for packaged food to meet the demands of those staying there. An incinerator for used napkins is also installed at the women’s hostel.
To guarantee that the room inventory, common amenities, and maintenance needs of each hostel are properly cared for are caretakers chosen. Caretakers live at the hostel.
Wi-Fi and TV
Wi-Fi is available 24 hours a day in all hostels. In addition, a 24-hour power supply is provided. A LED TV with a dish is available in every common area of the hostel.
Surveillance and Security
The whole JUIT campus has CCTV cameras and security officers stationed at various locations throughout the clock for your protection. There are female security guards at the ladies’ hostel.
The school’s main cafeteria is open till the wee hours of the morning. It suits the demands of students who want to eat substantial meals. Subsidised food is available at the cafeteria. When exams are in session, the café stays open until the wee hours of the morning.
All academic and research activities at JUET are greatly aided by the Learning Resource Center. Library management software Liberty is used to run the whole operation. In addition to textbooks and reference works such as handbooks, manuals and encyclopaedias, the library includes a large collection of technical reports, project reports, and technical manuals.
Jaypee university has several accreditations as follows:
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE)
- National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
4 thoughts on “Jaypee University Courses, Fees, Admission & Ranking 2022-23”