In the city of Jaipur lies a spellbinding campus of Jaipur University. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate & research courses. Jaipur University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Jaipur University is accredited by NAAC. The main aim of this university is to provide scholastic freedom and a program of innovation for bright minds to learn.
The campus of Jaipur University is broadening across 170 acres of delightful land. A total of 25,664 students are enrolled in the university. Advantages that JNU provides like laboratories, gym, medical clinic, ATM, etc keep students engaged to get an acknowledgment to it.
- 1 About : Jaipur National University
- 2 Jaipur University Clubs, Committees, and Societies
- 3 Jaipur National University Ranking
- 4 Distance Education and Learning at JNU
- 5 Highlights of Jaipur National University
- 6 Courses Offered & Fees Structure
- 7 Admission Process
- 8 Application form Procedure
- 9 Placement Allocated
- 10 Cutoff
- 11 Scholarships
- 12 Previous Year Cut-off IN JNU
- 13 Facilities Provided
- 14 What do Students learn in JNU?
- 15 Conclusion
- 16 Contact Information
About : Jaipur National University
Jaipur National University Collaborations
Jaipur University has both national and international wind up with management. Following are some mentioned:
National academic Tie-up
- Central Soil Salinity Research Institute
- SRF Limited
- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, IIM Jammu
- Innovation Labs
- Institute of Clinical Research India (ICRI)
International academic Tie-up
- Bond University
- Institute for Pre-Service Training and Professional Teaching Practice
- Baden -Wurttemberg
- Avans University of Applied Sciences
- Voralberg University of Applied Sciences
- London School of Business and Management
Jaipur National University Award
- Jaipur University has been granted with Bharat Shiksha Ratan Award by the National & International Compendium.
- University has been accorded with Bharat Vidya Shiromani Award by Indian Solidarity Council.
- JNU was allotted the Rajiv Gandhi Educational Excellence award.
- Indian Nursing Council
- Pharmacy Council of India
- All India Council of Technical Education
- Rajasthan Nursing Council
- National Council for Teacher Education
- Medical Council of India
- University Grants Commission
- Bar Council of India
Why Choose JNU?
Jaipur University comes up with numerous reasons to blend theoretical as well as practical education and creates a perfect candidate for their challenging life.
Following are a few reasons illustrated:
- Comprehensive education.
- Exclusive degrees help in grooming practical and theoretical knowledge to boost students’ young minds.
- Holistic grooming ignites youth minds that encourage their community obligations.
- Strong pedagogy that promotes experiential and participative learning.
- Value of money by providing various funding agencies, fellowships, scholarships, etc.
- Distinguished faculties which are highly experienced in every sector.
- Educational expertise.
Jaipur University Clubs, Committees, and Societies
- Young Readers and Witters Forum
- Dramatics Club
- Sophistics Club
- Photography Club
- Unicorn Club
- National Service Scheme
- Eco Green Club
- Sports Club
- Yoga Club
- Technical Club
Jaipur National University Ranking
|India Today||33||Mass Communication||2020|
|India Today||28||Hotel Management||2020|
|India Today||43||Computer Application||2019|
Distance Education and Learning at JNU
Distance education and learning school is affiliated to Jaipur National Univesity. This private university is among the top universities in Rajasthan providing courses in management, science, and arts streams.
The following table illustrates the specialization and eligibility criteria:
|Bachelor of Arts||English||Intermediate in any stream|
|Bachelors of Science||Physics, Maths, Chemistry||Intermetide in science steam with 50%|
|Bachelors of Business Admin||–||Intermediate in any stream|
|Bachelors of Computer Application||–||Intermediate in any stream|
|Masters of Arts||English||Graduate in any stream|
|M.Sc. (Master of Science)||Mathematics||Graduate with maths as one main subject|
|MBA||Human resource, marketing, financial, operations, rural, IT, Supply chain management||Graduate in any stream|
Highlights of Jaipur National University
|Recognized by||NCTE, PCI, MCI, BCI, AICTE, UGC|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Ph.D.|
|Admission criteria||Merit and Entrance test|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Top, recruiters||Jaro Education, SAP, Hike Education, IBM|
Courses Offered & Fees Structure
University propounds several undergraduates, postgraduate, diploma and research courses in various specialization. The following table covers major courses at the university:
|BBA||MA (Eng Literature)||Diploma in Civil Eng.||Ph.D. (Computer Sciences)|
|BCA||MCA||Diploma in Electrical Eng.||Ph.D. (English)|
|B.Com||M.Tech (Computer Science)||Diploma in Mechanical Eng.||Ph.D. (Nursing)|
|BCA (Cyber security)||LLM||Diploma in Fashion Design.||Ph.D. (ECE)|
|BCA (Artificial Intelligence & machine learning)||MBA (Fashion Design)||Diploma in Pharmacy.||Ph.D. (Management )|
|B.Com (Hons. ABST)||M.Sc. (Chemistry)||Diploma in Videography.||Ph.D.(Maths)|
|BA (Hons, Eng)||MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery.||Ph.D. (Chemistry)|
|BA.LLB.||Master of social work||Diploma in Culinary Arts.||Ph.D. (Life sciences Biotechnology)|
|LLB||D. Pharma||Diploma in Anesthesia Technician||Ph.D. (Life sciences Botany)|
|B.Tech.||M.Pharma||Diploma in DMLT||Ph.D. (Biochemistry)|
|B.Sc (Medical Imaging tech.)||MPT||Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.||Ph.D. (Journalism & mass communication)|
|B.Phrma||M.Ed.||Diploma in Yoga.||Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical)|
|B.Sc. (Clinical Dietetics)||MD (General Medicine)||Diploma in Critical care.||Ph.D. (Law & governance)|
University offers a variety of undergraduate degree courses with multiple specializations in the field of science, arts, commerce, etc. Admission to all these UG courses is based on merit or an entrance exam.
The following table tells us about the admission criteria:
|BBA||Applicant must complete their +2 from recognized board||Merit-based + Personal interview|
|B.Com/B.com (Hons.)||Candidate must have passed +2 in any stream||Merit-based + Personal interview|
|BCA||Candidate must have passed +2 with 48% marks||Merit-based + Personal interview|
|B.Sc.||+2 pass with Biology/mathematics/ agriculture/biotech||Merit-based + Personal interview|
|BHMCT||Must pass +2 from a recognized board||Entrance test + Personal test|
|BJMC||Must have passed +2 from a recognized board||Merit-based + Personal test|
|LLB||45% marks in +2 from recognized board||Entrance test + Personal test|
|B. Pharmacy||+2 pass with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects||Entrance test + Personal test|
Eligible candidates who want admission into a postgraduate degree course need to be proficient in the merit cut-off list by authorities. The Scholastic performance of the student will be taken into consideration along with the interview.
Other details regarding eligibility and selection criteria by the university are given below:
|M.Sc.||Candidate must possess a relevant graduate degree in science area from recognized board||Merit-based + Personal interview|
|MJMC||Must possess Journalism degree or diploma in journalism||Merit-based + Personal interview|
|M.Pharma||B.Pharma with 50% marks||Entrance test + Personal test|
|LLM||Graduate degree in law with 50% marks||Entrance test + Personal test|
|M.Ed||B.Ed with 50% marks||Entrance test + Personal test|
|MA||Graduation degree in any relevant field wth50% marks||Merit-based + Personal test|
Aspiring candidates seeking admission to research courses including M.Phil, Ph.D. must have attained a minimum of 55% marks in their master’s degree.
The detail regarding the competence of the course and entrance exams are given below:
|English||Candidates require to possess a master’s degree from a recognized board.||Entrance test and Interview|
|CSE Eng.||Candidate must have Bachelor’s as well as master degree in IT field.||Entrance test + Personal interview|
|Law and Governance||Must possess LL.M degree from recognized board.||Entrance test + Personal interview|
|Management||Master’s degree in management or commerce field.||Entrance test + Personal interview|
|Education||MA/M.Ed. degree from a recognized board.||Entrance test + Personal interview|
|Biotechnology/ Microbiology||Postgraduate degree in a relevant field.||Entrance test + Personal interview|
|Pharmaceutical sciences||Master’s degree in pharmacy.||Entrance test + Personal interview|
|Mass communication||Postgrad degree in mass communication in a subject like cultural studies, MBA.||Entrance test + Personal test|
|Admisssion Form||Examination Form||Backlog Exam Fee|
The mode of admission for distance learning and education courses is done both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants need to download a brochure from the university’s official website.
- The application form is bestowed in the brochure.
- Candidates need to fill in all the required information in the application form and deposit it in the near information center of the university.
- Registration forms are available on the SODEL website.
- Candidates can fill in the necessary information through online mode.
Departments at JNU
- Department of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Business and Management
- Department of Computer and System Sciences
- Departement of Hotel Management
- Department of Life and Basic Sciences
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department of Education
- Department of Social Sciences
- Department of Distance Learning and Education
- Department of Nursing
Admission Highlights of JNU
|Name of University||Jaipur National University|
|Recognized by||NCTE, PCI, MCI, BCI, AICTE, UGC|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Ph.D.|
|Admission criteria||Merit and entrance-based|
JNU Admission Paper Pattern
|Mode of exam||Offline (CBT)|
|Types of Questions||MCQ (objective)|
|Marking scheme||1 mark granted for the correct answer|
|Medium of exam||English|
Application form Procedure
It requires step-by-step guidance for someone who is interested in filling up an application for Jaipur University. There are multiple steps included in the procedure. These steps are
- The willful candidates are required to visit the official website for Jaipur University. jnujaipur.ac.in
- There are two options, one is for already registered candidates and the other one for new registration. Depending on the option the candidate can then log in to enter their details.
- Names under registration must be correct and the candidate must have a valid email ID with a mobile number.
- During the ID creation, the candidates must remember the password in order to login in the next time.
- Once the registration process has been completed, the candidates can move forward with the application form.
2. Filling application form
- After registration, the candidates are redirected to the application form page.
- Here the candidates are required to fill out personal as well as academic records.
- Name, date of birth, correspondence details, gender, and contact details are required to be filled in this form.
- After this candidates can move forward to the new section where they have to upload the supporting documents. Also, they can click on the Save button to safeguard their progress.
3. Uploading supporting documents
- After filling in all the details the candidate must proceed forward with uploading the scanned documents.
- The candidate is required to upload scanned copies of the passport size photograph and signature too.
|Size||4 Kb to 30 Kb||30 Kb to 50 Kb|
There are several instructions to be followed while uploading the documents:
- The photograph of the candidate must be the latest one and it’s important to have a white background.
- The size of the documents must not exceed the size mentioned on the website itself.
- A dark blue or black pen must be used to do a signature on plain white paper.
- The signatures must match the ones on supporting documents And the file size must also not exceed.
- After the candidates have completed all the steps, they can proceed to pay the application fee.
4. Payment of the application fee
5. Documents Required
- Marksheet of Matriculation and Higher Secondary Education.
- Examinecopy of the Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Copy of Candidate Signature.
- Valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- Caste Certificate.
- Proof of accommodation
Placement cell of Jaipur National University provides placement to final year students. The candidate’s name is registered and the campus invites companies like LG, Amazon, Wipro, Infosys, etc for the placement drive.
The selection method of companies involves:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
On-campus written test recruitment process involves:
- Technical Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
Candidates who are selected from the written tests are allowed to sit in group discussions that include 6-12 people. Students are appraised on the basis of
- Listening skills
- Leadership quality
- Language capability
- Speaking skills
- Team involvement
Final stage of placement involves an interview round where the goals and yearning of the student are viewed.
JNU Undergraduate Placement
|No. of students||335|
|No of students placed||47|
|Package||INR 2.4 LPA|
JNU Postgraduate placement
|No. of students placed||66|
|Package||INR 3 LPA|
Recruiters and Associates
|Tata motors||Bank of America||HYATT regency|
Rajasthan PG Cut Off 2021 (Round 1)
|Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|MD General Medicine||46680||77269|
|MD TB n Chest||72535||72535|
|MS General Surgery||70444||70444|
Jaipur National University offers various scholarships such as research assistant and scholar, merit-based scholarship. Candidates who have to meet all the eligibility criteria are qualified to get scholarships.
Scholarship 1: Merit-based
- Students who have secured more than 75% in the course.
- Scholarship for the topper of the course.
- Government-funded agency scholarship.
- Freeship for the needy aspirant.
- Scholarships are provided for students’ projects.
Previous Year Cut-off IN JNU
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|Section||2018 (Cut-off %ile)||2019 (Cut-off %ile)||2020 (Cut-off %ile)|
A College/University is known for its academic record. But facilities provided are also some of the major contributors to determining a university’s ranking. Some more facilities are covered below:
- Well-furnished classroom
- Innovation and Incubation
- Student Clubs and Societies
- Medical Health Center
What do Students learn in JNU?
- Work as a team
- Thinks Analytically
- Improve Presentation
- Solid Communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Holosutic Personality Development
There are multiple colleges and universities available in Rajasthan which provide top-notch education facilities. Jaipur National University is one of them and is recognized all over India. This University has the best departments that are equipped with the latest technologies and the best teaching department when compared to other institutes.
Students not only learn about their dedicated field but also learn about life’s basic etiquette which they can implement at a later stage. This university is good at conducting research and has published multiple research papers in the majority of fields.