Receive latest news and updates about ITM UNIVERSITY Gwalior through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Established in 2011, ITM University Gwalior is a private higher education institution located in the the rural setting of the large city of Gwalior (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Madhya Pradesh. Officially accredited/recognized by the University Grants Commission, India, ITM University Gwalior is a coeducational higher education institution. ITM University Gwalior offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. ITM University Gwalior also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including as well as administrative services.
ITM University (प्रौद्योगिकी एवं प्रबंधन संस्थान विश्वविद्यालय) is a multidisciplinary university based in Gwalior, India with subjects spanning the sciences, engineering, management, fine arts, social sciences, arts, and nursing. The University is established by the Act of State Legislature Madhya Pradesh and is notified in the Official Gazette (extraordinary) of the State Government. The flagship Institutions under ITM Group of Institution (known as ‘ITM Universe’ – brand name) like Institute of Technology & Management (ITM) & Institute of Allied Science and Computer Applications (IASCA) at Gwalior are NBA & NAAC accredited respectively.
ITM University is located on an area of more than 125 acres and is one of the largest campuses, along the Vindhyachal ranges and at a highly visible site on NH 75 in the city of Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. Each department has its own building with laboratory, library and computer facilities. The ‘NAAD’ amphitheater has a seating capacity of more than 3000 people is being used for cultural and co-curricular activities of the Institutes. The university have 4 Boy’s hostel & 1 Girl’s hostel, namely Nalanda, Narmada, Sadipani, Shantiniketan and Girls Cottage of bedding 120, 320, 320, 200,& 120 respectively with two block of mess & dining of approximately 26,000 sq. feet with semi-mechanized system of hygienic cooking, having enough space for dining & mess facility for 600 & 520 respectively persons at a time. The campus also has an auditorium, on-campus nursing home and a 24-hour functional OPD, a gymnasium along with badminton, volleyball, handball, basketball courts & Indoors’s play. ITM University recently opened the gates of new building named J.C.Bose Block. The university in its efforts to save environment and power like its other campuses in India,  also uses solar power at the Gwalior campus, which is sourced from Kadodiya Solar Park built by Vivaan Solar.
School of Engineering and Technology
School of Computer Applications
School Of Business
School of Art & Design
School of Physical Education & Sports
School of Nursing Sciences
School of Pharmacy
School of Science
School of Agriculture
School of Architecture & Design
School of Education
School of Fine Arts
School of Law
School of Humanities and Literary Studies
KRONOS: The annual youth festival KRONOS, is a four-day national level techno-cultural fest organised by the Student’s Activity Council of ITM Universe. Started in 2010, KRONOS is held in the month of March or April. It has technical events (in collaboration with by the ISOI, CSI, IETE and ISTE Student Chapters) and cultural events. Teams from ITM and other colleges participate to win prizes in various events during the festival. The main attractions are performances by national and international bands.
TIMS (Technology Innovation Management for Sustainable Development): Features an outstanding technical programme including keynote speeches, panel discussion, oral and poster sessions and cultural programme.
Life at ITM
ITM is perceived by all as hub of creative expressions in special areas of paintings, sculptures, various classical & folk dance forms, Indian classical & popular music, western classical & rock music, world cinema, photography & theatre. Students get to expose themselves to the best of Indian & International Artists, see their process of creation, interact & not only admire the final outcome but take special care for its upkeep & maintenance.
- University of Greenwich: MBA International Business, MBA Technology Management Program
- Staffordshire University: ISOCS (International School of Collaborative Studies)
- IIT Kharagpur: An MOU was executed between ITM, Gwalior and IIT-Kharagpur in 2001 for the development of Electronics & Tele-Comm and CSE Departments.
- Delhi Technological University: An MOU is signed between ITM, Gwalior and Delhi Technological University for the development of Labs, Conduction of Experiments, Student faculty exchange and R&D activities for mechanical engineering Department.
- ISRO-RGPV: Satellite based online technical education for UG & PG program has been executed and an online classroom having 90 LAN connected computers.
- British Council (Cambridge ESOL): An MOU is signed between Cambridge ESOL and ITM to provide high quality, internationally recognised, qualification in English language to students of ITM University.
- Rockwell Automation: One of the largest companies in the field of automation of the country has signed MOU with ITM to provide on campus training and placement assistance.
- Hewlett Packard: World’s third largest IT giant has signed a MOU with ITM to train students as per the requirement of IT Industry.
- Global Career Education: A USA based leading multinational has a MOU with ITM to provide customised courses to the University students that enhance employability.
- CISCO MOU with ITM to train students as per the requirement of Networking Industry.