IGIMS Patna considered one of the most leading schools in North India. The college offers MBBS, MD, MS & Nursing. The Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences is located in Patna, India to give top-notch Education and great climate
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences is well known for giving present-day offices and the best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with a bed check of around 800.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna: The medical school is among one of the Medical Colleges in Bihar. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of IGIMS Patna.
- 1 IGIMS Patna Bihar
- 2 Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 Photo Gallery
- 5 Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Admission Procedure
- 6 Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Fee structure
- 7 Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical school Patna NEET Cut-Off
- 8 Departments
- 9 Facilities
- 10 Placement
- 11 Internship
- 12 Ranking and Reputation
- 13 IGIMS Patna Contact Details
IGIMS Patna Bihar
|Famous Name||IGIMS Patna|
|Location||Sheikhpura, Patna, Bihar 800014|
|Affiliation with||Indira Gandhi Instt of Medical Sciences, Patna|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Bihar|
|Telephone no||+91-612-2297099/ 2297631|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India / UGC|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
IGIMS was established in 1983. The college is approved by the govt. of Bihar and was recognized by the Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about the Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
- One can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the confirmation Guidelines.
- Doctorate: Selection is made through the entrance test conducted by the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna.
For UG Courses
- Education Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English separately with at least half stamps (40% checks if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST and 45% imprints OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the time of confirmation.
For PG Courses
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
- The aspirant should be MS/DNB qualified in the concerned department from MCI recognized medical institute.
|MBBS||₹80000/ – Per Year|
NEET Cut-off 2017 (ROUND 1)
NEET Cut-off 2017 (ROUND 2)
|COURSE||CATEGORY||Quota All India|
NEET Cut-off 2016 (ROUND 1)
|CATEGORY||Quota All India|
NEET Cut-off 2016 (ROUND 2)
|COURSE||CATEGORY||Quota All India|
|Orthopedics||Tuberculosis & Chest|
|Obst. & Gynae.||Dermatology|
IGIMS is one of the leading private medical colleges in Bihar. In spite of the fact that the school barely offers any on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the school get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad. Students are given Internships and Job encounter by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities
The internship is basically the training period during which the students get to learn about the actual practice of health care so that in future they can handle the patients independently and confidently. The duration of the internship will be of 12 months. The students are awarded the bachelor’s degree of MBBS on the successful completion of the course with training.
Ranking and Reputation
IGIMS Patna Contact Details
|Address||Sheikhpura, Patna, Bihar 800014|
READ ALSO: Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna
If you have questions regarding IGIMS Patna, you may leave your inquiry below.