Index Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Indore is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Madhya Pradesh. The college was established in the year 2006 and is known as IMCHRC Indore.
The college is affiliated with the Barkatullah University and is Approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Index Medical College is located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 850 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
- 1 Index Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Indore
- 2 Courses Offered @ Index Medical College, Indore
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 MBBS Entrance
- 5 Faculty & Staff
- 6 Fees Structure
- 7 Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
- 8 Scholarship
- 9 Facility
- 10 Facilities
- 11 Ranking and Reputation
- 12 Contact Details
Index Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Indore
|Name of Institute||Index Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Indore|
|Popular Name||Index Medical College Indore, IMCHRC Indore|
|Affiliated to||Barkatullah University|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
Index Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Indore has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
We will give you detailed information about Index Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Indore fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @ Index Medical College, Indore
Index Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Indore has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS, MD / MS). Index Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Indore offers the following undergraduate programs and postgraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Index Medical College, Indore provides the best education and offers the following
|MBBS||250||4.6 years+1 Year Internship|
Index Medical College Indore provides quality education and offers the following MD/MS course with a duration of 3 years.
|Course Name||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|MD – Physiology||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2|
|MD – Community Medicine||2|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – Pharmacology||2|
|MD – Pathology||5|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||6|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||4|
|MD – General Medicine||7|
|MS – General Surgery||10|
|MS – Orthopaedics||4|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||8|
|MD – Paediatrics||6|
|MD – Dermatology||2|
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- Aspirants must have an MBBS degree from a Medical College recognized by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and completed 1 year of internship.
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Index Medical College Indore offers a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the Index Medical College Indore for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)||NRI|
|MD – Physiology||10,75,000/-|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||5,60,000/-|
|MD – Community Medicine||5,60,000/-|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||5,60,000/-|
|MD – Microbiology||5,60,000/-|
|MD – Pharmacology||5,60,000/-|
|MD – Pathology||9,90,000/-|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||9,90,000/-|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||10,75,000/-|
|MD – General Medicine||10,75,000/-|
|MS – General Surgery||9,90,000/-|
|MS – Orthopaedics||9,90,000/-|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||10,75,000/-|
|MD – Paediatrics||9,90,000/-|
|MD – Dermatology||10,75,000/-|
|Hostel Fee:||Rs 80,000/-|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS||50th Percentile||720-147||682406|
NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS- PH||50th Percentile||146-129||99|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
|Address:||Index City, Nemawar Road, NH-59A, Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Email Id:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Index Medical College Indore Leave your comment below.