Hitech Medical College Rourkela is a leading medical college in Rourkela for MBBS courses. As per the approval of the National Medical Commission, the college has been granted admission of 100 MBBS seats every year.
Hitech Medical College Rourkela was established in 2012 and is affiliated with Sambalpur University. The college is a private medical college in Odisha.
Every year MBBS counselling authority of the medical college is the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar.
We are going to describe Hitech Medical College Rourkela Courses, Fee, Cutoff, Admission, Eligibility, Counselling, Facilities, and Ranking here.
|Name of College||Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela|
|Popular Name||Hitech Medical College|
|Category||Private Medical College in Odisha|
|Entrance Required||NEET UG|
|Approval||National Medical Commission|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||100|
|Affiliated University||Sambalpur University|
|MBBS Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar|
Affiliation, Approval & Ranking
- Affiliated With: Sambalpur University
- Approved By: National Medical Commission
MCI Status & Recognition
Recognized for 100 seats when degree granted on or after May 2017.
Hitech Medical College Rourkela’s fee structure for the UG and PG Courses is a major query of the students because they are thinking to know more details about the college. Hence, we create a separate section for the candidates where they can know about the name of UG and PG courses of Hitech Medical College Rourkela along with the fee details.
UG Course & Intake Capacity
PG Courses & Intake Capacity
|MD (Anaesthesiology)||2||3 year|
|M.S. (Opthalmology)||3||3 year|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||6||3 year|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||4||3 year|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||2||3 year|
|M.D. (Physiology)||4||3 year|
|M.S. (E.N.T.)||3||3 year|
|MS (Obs & Gym)||2||3 year|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3||3 year|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||4||3 year|
|M.D. (Pathology)||5||3 year|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||2||3 year|
|Course||Fee ( Annual)|
|Particulars||Amount (in ₹)|
|Hostel Caution Fee||500/- *|
|Laboratory Caution Fee||500/- *|
|University Registration Fee||100/-|
|Mess Caution Fee||500/- *|
|Security Deposit||500/- *|
PG Course Fee
|Tuition Fees (State Quota)||17,15,000/-|
|Tuition Fees (Management Quota Clinical)||20,00,000/-|
|Tuition Fees (Management Quota Para-Clinical)||10,00,000/-|
|Tuition Fees (Management Quota Pre-Clinical)||8,00,000/-|
Complete the registration for the course entrance test for which you want to apply in Hitech Medical College Rourkela.
Pay the registration fee and print the registration form for future reference. The next thing that you need to know is the qualified course-associated entrance test. For example, if you want to apply for an MBBS course, then you have to register and qualify NEET-UG examination.
Eligibility, Entrance & Academic Qualification
- Hitech Medical College Rourkela courses eligibility and the name of the entrance test are given here. Therefore, if you are thinking to determine the information on college eligibility and academic qualification requirement for the UG and PG courses, then this section is helpful for you.
- The first UG Course that you need to know is the MBBS. MBBS is the most popular UG degree for candidates can pursue to achieve graduation in medicine. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG is the entry barrier for the candidates to get admission to the MBBS course.
|Courses||Entrance Name||Academic Qualification|
Class 10+2 With Science Stream
50% Marks for General Category in 10+2
45% Marks for OBC Category in 10+2
40% Marks for SC Category in 10+2
MD, MS & PG Diploma Courses
MBBS from a Recognized University from MCI
50% Marks in MBBS
- The Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar is an official body that conducts Odisha MBBS Counselling every year on the basis of NEET Marks.
- Candidates who want to participate in Odisha NEET UG Counselling, are required to qualify NEET Exam according to the percentile, rank, and marks scored in the NEET Exam.
- Odisha NEET UG Exam Counselling conducts through the online mode. Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar is responsible for counselling Odisha MBBS 85% seats under state quota and 100% seats in self-financing colleges in Odisha.
- Candidates who have names on Odisha NEET Merit List will be called by the authority.
Odisha MBBS Counselling Criteria
|Seat distribution||Counselling authority||Name of counselling|
|Seats under 15% All India Quota||MCC||NEET counselling|
|Seats in central/deemed universities||MCC||NEET counselling by MCC|
|Seats under 85% state quota||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar||MBBS counselling|
|All seats in private colleges||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar||NEET counselling|
Odisha MBBS Counselling Procedure
Firstly, visit the Odisha NEET Counselling Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar official website such as https://ojee.nic.in/ . Candidates are required to browse the tab of Odisha NEET UG Counselling. Click on the registration link and add the details asked in the application form. Add your name and NEET exam details. Candidates are required to pay the Odisha Counselling Fee.
2). Odisha NEET Merit List
Wait for the Odisha Merit List. If your name came on the list, then download the call letter from the official site. Odisha NEET Merit List is prepared on the basis of NEET exam marks and rank.
3). Choice Filling & Submission
On the other hand, the next step is choice filling and submission. You have to fill in the name of colleges in the preference list. Fill in your choice and lock your choice.
4). Seat Allotment
Check the round 1 and round 2 counselling results and proceed for the step of seat allotment. If your name came in the first round of Odisha Counselling or the second round then submit your documents and fee at the college.
5). Reporting to College
If you are satisfied with the allotted college name from the first round and second round counselling result of Odisha then report to the college with a fee.
Documents Required For Hitech Medical College Rourkela MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in Hitech Medical College Rourkela
1). Hitech Medical College Rourkela cutoff helps you to understand the information of qualifying marks for admission to this college. Therefore, check the UG cutoff and PG cutoff from the above tab to know more details about the college.
2). Cutoff marks for the reserved category and general category both are different. Therefore, know more about the Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela PG, and UG cutoff to determine the admission possibilities to the college.
3). Candidates who are qualified NEET-UG examination can participate in the MBBS admission counselling.
Reputation and Ranking of Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela
- Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela ranking is very impressive in all top medical colleges of Odisha. Education quality in the medical college is very good because this college has been working with experienced faculty.
- Candidates who had completed the MBBS course from this college can also explore the extensive placement opportunities in the college.
- Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela facilities are dynamic and modern and that’s why candidates can study in this college withal modern things for the study goals.
Facilities of Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela
- Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela facilities checklist is given in the above section. For example Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela hostel facility is available for both male and female UG PG course candidates.
- Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela hospital is also offering all dynamic health care services to patients such as blood bank and OPD services.
- The cafeteria is the common chill area for the students and teachers. College also supports digital study sources and approach and that’s why computer labs are also available in the medical college.
MBBS Syllabus in Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital
1). Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital MBBS Syllabus is a crucial thing for the candidates that they have to check in terms of understanding subjects covered during the course. Therefore, you can know more about the course subjects.
2). MBBS Course duration is 5.6 years and that’s why the course subjects taught in the course are comprehensive. Therefore, get the details of the course syllabus of the MBBS course in Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
The Bottom Line
Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital is the right choice for those candidates who want to pursue MBBS from this college. Finally, we can say that this medical college has been popular for its excellent medical care education and training.
These are the things that you should keep in your mind about Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital courses eligibility and admission process. We hope, this article is helpful for you.