Hitech Medical College Bhubaneswar is a reputed medical college in Odisha in the range of private medical colleges of the state. Popularly this college is known as “Hitech Medical College”.
The established year of the medical college is 2005 and offers UG and PG medical sciences courses as per the approval of the National Medical Commission.
The MBBS intake capacity is 150 seats of the college every year and the affiliated university is Utkal University. Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar is the MBBS counselling conducting authority of the medical college.
Get the details of Hitech Medical College Bhubaneswar Courses, Fee, Cutoff, Admission, Counselling, Eligibility, Facilities, and Ranking in this article.
|Name of College||Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar|
|Popular Name||Hitech Medical College|
|Category||Private Medical College in Odisha|
|Entrance Required||NEET UG|
|Approval||National Medical Commission|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||150|
|Affiliated University||Utkal University|
|MBBS Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar|
Affiliation, Approval & Ranking
- Affiliated With Utkal University
- Approved By: National Medical Commission
MCI Status & Recognition
Recognized (Issued discharge notice) Recognition continued for the award of the degree for 100 seats when granted on or after 2016-2017. Renewal of permission granted for admission of 100 seats for 2021-22, Increase of 100 to 150 seats for 2021-22.
Hitech Medical College Bhubaneswar fee structure for the UG and PG Courses such as MBBS, MD, and MS is given in the above section. The fee structure is the most important aspect for the candidates before taking admission to this college. Therefore, you can know more details about the college from the course and fee structure of the college. MBBS course fee in Hitech Medical College Bhubaneswar is INR 6,50,000.
UG Course & Intake Capacity
PG Courses & Intake Capacity
|MD (Anatomy)||3 Years||2|
|MD (Biochemistry)||3 Years||2|
|MD (SPM)||3 Years||6|
|MD (Physiology)||3 Years||4|
|MD (Pathology)||3 Years||5|
|MD (Microbiology)||3 Years||4|
|MD (Pharmacology)||3 Years||2|
|MD (FMT)||3 Years||4|
|MS(General Surgery)||3 Years||4|
|MS(Obs & Gyn)||3 Years||2|
PG Course & Hostel Fee
Complete the registration for the course entrance test for which you want to apply in Hitech Medical College Bhubaneswar.
Pay the registration fee and print the registration form for future reference. The next thing that you need to know is the qualified course-associated entrance test. For example, if you want to apply for an MBBS course, then you have to register and qualify NEET-UG examination.
Eligibility, Entrance & Academic Qualification
1). Hitech Medical College Bhubaneswar courses eligibility and requirements of academic qualifications are given here. Candidates who want to pursue MBBS in Hitech Medical College Bhubaneswar must qualify for the NEET UG examination. On the other hand, in terms of academic qualification, you must have a science stream in class 10+2.
2). MD and MS are the NEET PG courses and to pursue these courses you have to qualify the NEET-PG examination. MBBS is the academic qualification for Hitech Medical College Bhubaneswar PG courses admission.
|Courses||Entrance Name||Academic Qualification|
Class 10+2 With Science Stream
50% Marks for General Category in 10+2
45% Marks for OBC Category in 10+2
40% Marks for SC Category in 10+2
MD, MS & PG Diploma Courses
MBBS from a Recognized University from MCI
50% Marks in MBBS
- The Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar is an official body that conducts Odisha MBBS Counselling every year on the basis of NEET Marks.
- Candidates who want to participate in Odisha NEET UG Counselling, are required to qualify NEET Exam according to the percentile, rank, and marks scored in the NEET Exam.
- Odisha NEET UG Exam Counselling conducts through the online mode. Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar is responsible for counselling Odisha MBBS 85% seats under state quota and 100% seats in self-financing colleges in Odisha.
- Candidates who have names on Odisha NEET Merit List will be called by the authority.
Odisha MBBS Counselling Criteria
|Seat distribution||Counselling authority||Name of counselling|
|Seats under 15% All India Quota||MCC||NEET counselling|
|Seats in central/deemed universities||MCC||NEET counselling by MCC|
|Seats under 85% state quota||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar||MBBS counselling|
|All seats in private colleges||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar||NEET counselling|
Odisha MBBS Counselling Procedure
Firstly, visit the Odisha NEET Counselling Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Bhubaneswar official website such as https://ojee.nic.in/ . Candidates are required to browse the tab of Odisha NEET UG Counselling. Click on the registration link and add the details asked in the application form. Add your name and NEET exam details. Candidates are required to pay the Odisha Counselling Fee.
2). Odisha NEET Merit List
Wait for the Odisha Merit List. If your name came on the list, then download the call letter from the official site. Odisha NEET Merit List is prepared on the basis of NEET exam marks and rank.
3). Choice Filling & Submission
On the other hand, the next step is choice filling and submission. You have to fill in the name of colleges in the preference list. Fill in your choice and lock your choice.
4). Seat Allotment
Check the round 1 and round 2 counselling results and proceed for the step of seat allotment. If your name came in the first round of Odisha Counselling or the second round then submit your documents and fee at the college.
5). Reporting to College
If you are satisfied with the allotted college name from the first round and second round counselling result of Odisha then report to the college with a fee.
Documents Required For Hitech Medical College MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in Hitech Medical College
1. Hitech Medical College cutoff marks or qualifying marks are crucial to know for the candidates because with this they can understand the marks requirement or last year cutoff for the admission in the college.
2. We classify both NEET UG and NEET PG cutoff in the above section of Hitech Medical College & Hospital. If you score above the NEET UG merit list, then you are eligible for admission in Hitech Medical College & Hospital MBBS counselling.
Reputation and Ranking of Hitech Medical College & Hospital
- Hitech Medical College & Hospital’s ranking and reputation are mentioned in the above section. The education quality of the medical college has been superior and that’s why this medical college is popular for the ultimate training goals.
- The infrastructure of the medical college is very impressive because it has all state-of-the-art facilities for the candidates that are looking to start medicine study in the college.
- Experience faculty of Hitech Medical College & Hospital is working in the college for the best education quality of medical health care training system.
Facilities of Hitech Medical College & Hospital
Hitech Medical College Odisha Facilities are given in this section. Hitech Hospital Bhubaneswar is the most reputed hospital in the city where blood bank and OPD services are also available for the patients.
MBBS Syllabus in Hitech Medical College & Hospital
1). Hitech Medical College & Hospital MBBS Syllabus is mentioned here and you can get the details of the MBBS course syllabus from the above tab. There are three phases of the course and from this section, you can know more details about MBBS course subjects.
2). The college is offering an MBBS course syllabus as per the National Medical Commission rules and regulations. Therefore, get to know more details about the MBBS course and the total subjects of the course from this review tab.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
The Bottom Line
This college has been popular in Odisha as the top private medical college in the state. Therefore, if you are thinking to consider the right medical college for the MBBS course or MD course in the college, then you can choose this college because the fee is affordable for the candidates.