Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki was established in the year 2008. The college offers diploma, undergraduate (MBBS, B.Sc) and postgraduate (MD, MS, M.Sc) courses in medical field.
The college is accredited by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences is a medical college located in Barabanki district in Lucknow. HIMS is affiliated with Dr. RML Avadh University and is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
To apply for admission to medical courses, students have to appear in the NEET exam. The applicant must complete an internship when applying for a master’s degree in medicine & surgery.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
|Name of Institute||Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki|
|Popular Name||HIMS Barabanki|
|Affiliated to||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki are evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, and paramedical sciences.
We will give you detailed information about Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @ Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki have highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure.
This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS).
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki offer the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
UG & PG Courses
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki provides the best education and offers the following:
|Course Name||Intake (Seats)||Status|
Under Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Courses
|MD – General Medicine||8||Permitted|
|MD – Dermatology||2||Permitted|
|MD – Paediatrics||3||Permitted|
|MS – ENT||2||Permitted .|
|MD – Radiology||4||Permitted|
|MS – Orthopaedics||4||Permitted|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||2||Permitted|
|MS – General Surgery||4||Permittted|
|MD – Physiology||3||Recognized|
|MD – Microbiology||4||Recognized|
|MD – Pharmacology||4||Recognized|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||1||Recognized|
|MD – Pathology||4||Recognized|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2||Permitted|
|MD – Community Medicine||2||Recognized|
|MD – Forensic Medicine||2||Recognized|
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki offer a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the HIMS Barabanki for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|MBBS Tuition Fees= 11,30,000/-Per Year *||HOSTEL FEE= 1,50,000/-Per Year|
|Security Fees= 3,00,000/ (Refundable)||Miscellaneous Fees = 80,000/Year|
|Name of Course||Fee Rs.||Duration||Eligibility|
|MBBS||11.30 Lacs per Annum||4.5 Years||10+2 (Science) with NEET Qualified|
|GNM NURSING||4500/- per month||3 Years||10+2 (English)|
|ANM NURSING||3000/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (English)|
|B.SC. NURSING||78,000/- per annum||4 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|POST BASIC B.Sc NURSING||75,000/- per annum||2 Years||10+2 (GNM)|
|M. SC NURSING COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING||1,08,000/- per annum||2 Years||B.SC. Nursing (1 year clinical experience)|
|M. SC NURSING OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||1,08,000/- per annum||2 Years||B.SC. Nursing (1 year clinical experience)|
|M. SC NURSING PAEDIATRICS||1,08,000/- per annum||2 Years||B.SC. Nursing (1 year clinical experience)|
|M. SC NURSING PSYCHIATRICS||1,08,000/- per annum||2 Years||B.SC. Nursing (1 year clinical experience)|
|DIPLOMA IN BLOOD TRANSFUSION||4500/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|DIPLOMA IN C.T. SCAN TECHNICIAN||4500/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|DIPLOMA IN CARDIOLOGY TECHNICIAN||4500/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|DIPLOMA IN DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN||4500/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LABOATORTY TECHNICIAN||5000/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|DIPLOMA IN EMERGENCY & TRAUMA TECHNICIAN||4500/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|DIPLOMA IN O.T. TECHNICIAN||4500/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|DIPLOMA IN OPTOMETRY||4500/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY||50,000/- per annum||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|DIPLOMA IN PHYSIOTHERAPY||4500/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|DIPLOMA IN X RAY||5000/- per month||2 Years||10+2 (Science)|
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee|
|Non Clinical- Pathology||1312500||500000|
|Non Clinical||Anatom, Physiology||–||–|
|Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine||–||–|
|Hostel Fee With AC/ Non AC Room:||Rso 1,78,00/-& 1,48,000/-|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS||50th Percentile||720-147||682406|
NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS- PH||50th Percentile||146-129||99|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
|Address:||Safedabad, Barabanki Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 225003|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the HIMS Barabanki Leave your comment below .