Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS), Lucknow was set up by Hind Charitable Trust and is a dream of overseeing leading body of Shekhar Hospital to influence a world class to organize for therapeutic and para medicinal instruction. The Institute is associated to Dr.R.M.L.Avadh University, Faizabad perceived by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The primary point is to give best restorative and paramedical training bolstered by ultra present day types of gear and offices.
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Bio-Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbilogy
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Community Medicine
Recieve most recent news and updates of Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabank through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
NEET 2018 Examination is probably going to be hung on sixth May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be discharged in the long stretch of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the directing expert which arranges the NEET examination consistently in different urban communities the nation over.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian native. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) applicants are additionally qualified to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such applicants are qualified for All India 15% standard just (additionally qualified for affirmation in AFMC, Pune) on the premise of self-revelation.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National competitors must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Least Age: The base age restrict is 17 years as at the latest 31st December of the time of confirmation.
- Most extreme Age: The greatest age restrain is 25 years (for General and OBC hopefuls) and 30 years (for different classifications) on the date of exam.
- Examination:Candidates ought to have qualified twelfth or proportionate
- Subjects: Subjects Should beChemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a necessary
- 10+2 showing up understudies are additionally qualified to apply.
- Imprints Required:In the qualifying exam (PCB gathering), understudies ought to have acquired no less than half checks for general, 45% imprints for general-PH and 40% imprints for SC/ST and OBC.
Address Near Canal, Safedabad, Barabanki Road, Lucknow Metro Barabanki
State Uttar Pradesh
Phone 05248-227787, 226685, 221399, 223224
Email Id email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabank, you may leave your enquiry below.