Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is a medical college and medical research college based in Varanasi. On the other hand, college was founded by healthcare industry veteran Dr Siddharth Rai in the year of 2015.
The college offers 150 MBBS and 35 MD-MS Seats. Firstly, Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences is affiliated with Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi and approved by the government of Uttar Pradesh, and was recognized by the Medical Council of India. As a matter of fact, a medical college is considered one of the leading medical schools in North India.
The medical school is one of the best Medical Colleges in Varanasi. Before we go to finish the school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of HIMS Varanasi.
Key Highlights of Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi
Name of Institute
Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi
NH2 (GT ROAD Bypass), Varanasi ,Varanasi,Uttar Pradesh
Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi
MBBS, MD, MS
Medical Colleges of Uttar Pradesh
MBBS / MD
150 / 35 seats
Courses recognized by the Medical Council of India
Heritage Hospital Lanka Varanasi
See Also : MBBS Admission at Qualifying Marks(150 to 200) | States to Consider | Budget | College options
Also Read : Top Private Medical Colleges in India with Low Fees for 2022-23: A list with state and fees
Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Gallery
About: Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi
Are you looking for major and fastest-growing medical colleges in PURVANCHAL? First of all, Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the top medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, Committed to the best healthcare education and medical experience in purvanchal of Uttar Pradesh, HIMS is a pioneer medical institute. Approval of this medical college has been done through both government of India and the national medical commission. Built-in more than 12 lac square feet, Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences is working with the excellent faculty and doctors team.
Admission Contact Form:
Admission Helpline: 09540098653
A Glance on HIMS Varanasi
1. Following the guidelines of the Medical Council of India is the duty of every private medical college. Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is also working in the same direction. The college is strictly committed to the guidelines of MCI.
2. All UG and PG programs offered by HIMS, Varanasi approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
3. Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi is affiliated with MGKVP University. Candidates can also check the approval of the medical colleges on its official site and that is @heritageims.com
4. The best medical college becomes finest when it carries transparent fee policies. HIMS Varanasi is a medical institute that works on the transparency of fee structure without any hidden cost.
5. Any kind of changes and revise in Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences fee done according to the state government policy.
6. Currently, Heritage College is hosting leading academic faculty from premier medical colleges such as BHU, AMU, AIIMS, KGMU, CMS, etc. Faculty of HIMS, Varanasi holds the experience of 25 to 30 years in this field.
7. Heritage campus of Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the appealing things for the students. Constructed area of the college is more than 10 lac square feet. It is the reason that this college is known as one of the largest medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
8. An integrated learning atmosphere is pushing towards the development of excellent medical education.
9, the HIMS family consists of visionary minds who have great experience in the technology and health care sector. Everything is finest in this medical college and hospital such as sophisticated labs, a comfortable hostel, and an amazing cafeteria are some features.
10. Heritage Medical College is believing in integrated learning. Like other medical colleges, this institute also has a 700 beds hospital and works for the healthcare demands of the whole of the PURVANCHAL. HIMS Hospital is the largest surgical, medical and diagnostic specialities with an experienced team of professors and doctors.
11. Heritage Medical College is also known as the best medical college of PURVANCHAL. A high-tech campus and trained faculty is the best thing for medical students.
About: Heritage IMS Hospital
Heritage IMS Hospital is delivering the best healthcare education and services in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, MP, and Chhattisgarh. Heritage IMS Hospital is a 700 bedded hospital known as the super speciality hospital with all modern equipment and enough team of doctors. HIMS Hospital is approved by the government of India and the National Medical Council.
The hospital is serving the healthcare needs of the people at affordable prices and high-tech ethical lab standards. Heritage hospital is located in Lanka Varanasi with the best planned and modern operational theatre. However, the hospital is equipped with 400 well planned operational beds. In fact, which has put great emphasis on the patient’s care and comfort. Apart from this, there are 10 well-planned O.P.D and Consultant rooms. Besides this, it is supported by all modern instruments and 24 hours of emergency services by the known specialists of the city.
Besides, there are also 24 Hours Ambulance services equipped with I.C.U on wheels. However, Pharmacy facilities within the hospital range, 24 HR Labs Facilities, and many more. Moreover, Equipped with all the essential features. In fact, Heritage assures you that you are in the best possible hands if you have to bring your known to the hospital. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about HIMS Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off & Facilities accessible.
Heritage Hospital Address:
Heritage IMS Hospital
NH-2, GT Road, Bypass, Bhadwar, Varanasi
See Also: NEET College Predictor 2022-23
HIMS, Varanasi Admission Procedure
Heritage College of Nursing & Paramedics
Heritage College of Nursing & Paramedics is the leading Nursing College in Uttar Pradesh. This college is also the branch of Heritage University. Heritage College of Nursing & Paramedics: is approved by the UP State Medical Faculty of Nursing Council of India.
Why Choose Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi for MBBS in India?
A). Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is the single institute in Uttar Pradesh that is also offering training for IELTS and NCLEX to the students for abroad opportunities.
B). Heritage Medical College Varanasi become the leader in positive clinical outcomes, research, health education, and health care.
C). Primary mission of Heritage Medical College Varanasi is improving the quality of life through continuous health education and training to excellent healthcare medical professionals with all state-of-the-art technical knowledge.
D). Affordable healthcare services are the main vision of the colleges for the benefit of humanity.
E). On the other hand, the upcoming 1000 bedded Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences hospital is under construction.
Facilities in HIMS Varanasi
There is a total of 4 full air-conditioned lecture theatres in this college with a seating capacity of 180 to 200.
Most of the preclinical and paraclinical departments have the facility of demo rooms with an 80 to 90 seating capacity.
HIMS, Varanasi is known for the best medical colleges facilities and separate well-furnished common rooms for boys and girls are accessible with an attached washroom in this college.
Labs are also included in the facilities of Heritage College. Different labs with great seating capacity and all modern equipment are available in this college.
Built in more than 28000 square feet, Heritage College has a full air conditioner central library located in the college block. Outside reading rooms for 150 students and inside reading rooms are available with internet facility in this college.
See Also : Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS) Sitapur Uttar Pradesh
Courses offered @ Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi
Admission Procedure in Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi:
1). A candidate who wants to apply to the Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences for MBBS admission must qualify NEET UG examination.
2). NEET Qualified students can apply on the official site from the online mode for Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences admission counselling @upneet.gov.in
3). Only those candidates are eligible for the admission counselling who had registered on the UP-NEET website.
4). Candidates who want to participate in the UP-NEET Counselling for the MBBS Admission must be the domicile of this state and also have proof of domicile certificate.
5). Candidates who cleared 10th and 12th from Uttar Pradesh schools, does not require domicile proof.
6). Candidates who have not to appear in the UP Schools during class 10th and 12th, are required to show their domicile proof behind the officer of admission.
8). A candidate who wants to get admission in the private colleges of Uttar Pradesh, must be domicile of the state.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences:
1). A candidate must qualify NEET Exam
2). NEET Qualified students must be 17 years at the time of admission
3). Upper age limit for NEET UG is 25 years, however reserve candidates get the 5 years exemption
Counselling Process in HIMS College:
Heritage Medical College Varanasi comes under Uttar Pradesh state counselling that is done on website http://www.upneet.gov.in. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Heritage Medical College Varanasi Counselling Procedure:
Counselling of HIMS Varanasi has been done according to the NEET UG merit list of the current year. National Information Centre or NIC is working as the official agency that is responsible for online registration, data captured photo upload, documents submission, and fee payment for the admission counselling process. NIC also prepares a UP state merit list by using the data of national testing agency results. NIC is a technical organization that is working on all these tasks.
Documents That Need to be Verified for HIMS Counselling:
- Marksheet of High School
- Marksheet of Intermediate
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Proof
- PWD Certificate (IF Applicable)
- NCC or National Cadet Core Certificate (IF Applicable)
Registration Fee in HIMS Admission Counselling:
- Candidates who are from Uttar Pradesh and want to participate in the NEET UG Counselling of private and government colleges, need to pay the application fee and which is INR 2,000.
- UP NEET Counselling Fee for the first, second and mop-up round is INR 1,000 per candidate. Secondly, if you want to participate in the mop-up round then you need to register for this round separately as well with a different fee.
- Registration fee in UP MBBS admission Counselling is non-refundable and candidates are required to pay it through the online mode.
- If a candidate does not register in the first round of counselling and wants to participate in the second round of counselling, then he or she is also required to pay INR 2000 for the registration.
Security Money for Heritage Medical College Varanasi MBBS Counselling:
- Heritage Medical College Varanasi is a private medical college in Uttar Pradesh. As a matter of fact, Security money in private colleges is INR 2,00,000.
- Candidates need to submit the security money through the demand draft before the choice filling process of
- Candidates who get the seat allotment during the counselling and successfully get admission to the college will get the security money refund. However, candidates who do not get admission to the college after seat allotment through the counselling process will not be able the security money refunded
See Also : Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki Courses, Fee, Admission
Frequently Asked Questions
1). What is the type of Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi?
It is a private medical college in Uttar Pradesh
2). What is the MBBS Intake capacity of HIMS, Varanasi?
150 Students each year
3). What is the best thing about this college?
Free Transparency without any hidden cost
4). Which is the official site to register for HIMS Varanasi Admission Counselling?
5). How much security deposit is required to pay for Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi MBBS Counselling?
Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi MBBS Fees Structure:
Fees Per Year
11,30,000/ – Per Year
MD / MS
5Lacs to 20 Lacs Per Year
Charges (Per Year)
Non AC Single Occupancy
AC Single Occupancy
Non AC Double Occupancy
AC Double Occupancy
See Also : Santosh Deemed to be University Ghaziabad
Also See: Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences Dewas
Uttar Pradesh PG Cut Off 2021
MD TB n Chest
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
PG NEET Cutoff 2020
MD TB& CHEST
MD OBS & GYN
TB and Chest
Obst. & Gynae.
Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi Ranking & Review
Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Contact Details
NH2 (GT ROAD Bypass), Varanasi Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
See This : Rama Medical College Hapur
See Also: Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur
How to Reach
If you have questions regarding “HIMS Varanasi”, you may leave your inquiry below.
6 thoughts on “Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences [HIMS] Varanasi: Fees, Cutoff, Admission”
I got 394 in my neet ug 2021 is there’s chance for my Addmission in this college
What is the fee structure through state quota 2019
Is there any vacancy for MO ??