Pali Medical College was started in 2018 with the MBBS course. MBBS intake of the medical college is 150. According to the approval of the National Medical Commission, it is a government medical college in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is the affiliated university of Pali Medical College. We will do a quick and fast review of the medical college.
With this, candidates can understand college, courses, fees, and admission details. Without any delay let’s have a look at the key highlights of Pali Medical College.
|Name of College||Government Medical College, Pali, Rajasthan|
|Popular Name||GMC Pali, Pali Medical College|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Category||Government Medical College in Rajasthan|
|Entrance Required||NEET UG|
|Approval||National Medical Commission|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||150|
|Affiliated University||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|MBBS Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Education Department Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Approval & Ranking
- Affiliated With Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Approved By: National Medical Commission
MCI Status & Recognition
Permitted for 100 seats for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2020-21 and permitted for an increase of seats from 100 to 150 under EWS quota (103rd constitution amendment) for 2019-20.
Pali Medical College courses and fee structure details are crucial for the students. First of all, only the MBBS UG degree course is in the college. No PG Course is currently offered by the medical college. MBBS is a popular UG degree course for candidates. The fee structure in the college is affordable in comparison to private medical colleges in Rajasthan. Here is a glimpse of courses, intake, and fee structure.
UG Course & Intake Capacity
|MBBS||Govt. set tuition fee /year(Male)||Gen. set tuition fee/year||Management seat tuition fee/year|
Complete the registration for the course entrance test for which you want to apply in Pali Medical College.
Pay the registration fee and print the registration form for future reference. The next thing that you need to know is the qualified course-associated entrance test. For example, if you want to apply for an MBBS course, then you have to register and qualify NEET-UG examination.
Eligibility, Entrance & Academic Qualification
Eligibility in Pali Medical College is given here. Only the MBBS course is part of the college. A candidate who wants to pursue this course in the college is required to pass out the NEET-UG examination with qualifying marks. Class 10+2 with science stream is also mandatory.
|Courses||Entrance Name||Academic Qualification|
Class 10+2 With Science Stream
50% Marks for General Category in 10+2
45% Marks for OBC Category in 10+2
40% Marks for SC Category in 10+2
- The Medical Education Department Rajasthan is an official body that conducts Rajasthan MBBS Counselling every year on the basis of NEET Marks.
- Candidates who want to participate in Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling, are required to qualify NEET Exam according to the percentile, rank, and marks scored in the NEET Exam.
- Rajasthan NEET UG Exam Counselling conducts through the online mode. DME is responsible for counselling Rajasthan MBBS 85% seats under state quota and 100% seats in self-financing colleges in Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have names on Rajasthan NEET Merit List will be called by the authority
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Criteria
|Seat distribution||Counselling authority||Name of counselling|
|Seats under 15% All India Quota||MCC||NEET counselling|
|Seats in central/deemed universities||MCC||NEET counselling by MCC|
|Seats under 85% state quota||Medical Education Department Rajasthan||MBBS counselling|
|All seats in private colleges||Medical Education Department Rajasthan||NEET counselling|
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Procedure
Firstly, visit the Rajasthan NEET Counselling DME official website such as: https://education.rajasthan.gov.in/ .Candidates are required to browse the tab of Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling. Click on the registration link and add the details asked in the application form. Add your name and NEET exam details. Candidates are required to pay the Rajasthan Counselling Fee.
2). Rajasthan NEET Merit List
Wait for the Rajasthan Merit List. If your name came on the list, then download the call letter from the official site. Rajasthan NEET Merit List is prepared on the basis of NEET exam marks and rank.
3). Choice Filling & Submission
On the other hand, the next step is choice filling and submission. You have to fill in the name of colleges in the preference list. Fill in your choice and lock your choice.
4). Seat Allotment
Check the round 1 and round 2 counselling results and proceed for the step of seat allotment. If your name came in the first round of Rajasthan Counselling or the second round then submit your documents and fee at the college.
5). Reporting to College
If you are satisfied with the allotted college name from the first round and second round counselling result of Rajasthan then report to the college with a fee.
Documents Required For Pali Medical College MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in Pali Medical College
Pali Medical College cutoff marks are important to know if you want to become eligible for the admission. We are going to add the last year’s closing rank and marks of the course in the above section. The cutoff is very important for the candidates because if they are eligible according to the cutoff marks then they will get seat allotment in the college according to the marks and closing rank.
Government Medical College Pali Cutoff (MBBS)
|Category||Round||2019 Cut-off by rank||2020 Cut-off by rank|
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||ROUND 1||ROUND 2||MOPUP|
Reputation and Ranking of Pali Medical College
- Placement opportunities at Pali Medical College are comprehensive and that’s why MBBS graduate students will get the offer from the top medical colleges.
- Experience faculty in Government Medical College, Pali is working and that’s why candidates get the best medical education quality and training.
Facilities of Government Medical College, Pali
- Hostels for boys and girls are available in the Government Medical College, Pali. The facilities of the medical college are cutting-edge and candidates can study in the college with the best medical facilities.
- Hospital is also associated with Government Medical College, Pali, and the blood bank, OPD is the major service of Government Medical College, Pali Hospital.
MBBS Syllabus in SP Medical College Bikaner
Government Medical College, Pali MBBS Syllabus defines different subjects and comprehensive topics of biology. Three phases of the MBBS syllabus are also mentioned in the above section. You can know more details about the subjects covered and the different phases from the above tab.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
The Bottom Line
Therefore, finally, we can say that Government Medical College, Pali is a popular and leading government medical college in Pali. Candidates who are thinking to study medicine at a low cost can consider this college because it is a government medical college in Rajasthan and the fee is affordable in the college.
Government Medical College, Pali qualifying marks, merit list, and cut-off marks are also mentioned in the above section. If your marks are according to the qualifying marks then you can participate in the counselling of Rajasthan for NEET-UG admission.