- 1 Government Medical College Kannauj
- 2 Courses Offered@ Government Medical College Kannauj
- 3 Government Medical College Kannauj Admission Process
- 4 Government Medical College Kannauj Fees structure
- 5 Government Medical College Kannauj Cutoff
- 6 Government Medical College Kannauj Ranking
- 7 Government Medical College Kannauj Contact Details
Government Medical College Kannauj
Government Medical College Kannauj, is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The Medical College Kannauj is a government medical institution in Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh offering 100 MBBS seats. The college came into existence in the year 2012.
Government Medical College Kannauj is also popularly known as Kannauj Medical College situated at Kannauj U.P. The Institute was established in the year 2006.
This college is affiliated with the King George’s Medical University and approved by the Medical Council of India.
Here you will get the details Kannauj Medical College like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, other details.
|Institute||Govt. Medical College Kannauj|
|Popular Name||GMC Kannauj, Kannauj Medical College|
|Location||Kannauj Uttar Pradesh India|
|Affiliated||King Georges Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Courses Offered@ Government Medical College Kannauj
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 year Internship|
|MD – Physiology||2||3 year|
|MD – Pharmacology||2||3 year|
Government Medical College Kannauj Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Interested Candidates must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%. For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exams can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.
The GMC Kannauj comes under U.P. state counseling, that is done on website www.upneet.gov.in. Below we have mentioned step by step processof counseling.
Step-1:- Online Registration
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in
- For registration,the candidate will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email ID (that was used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registrationdetails will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online(Netbanking/Credit/Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Only those candidates are eligible for choice filling who shall make a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For state merit, list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2020 ranking.
- The final merit list will be displayed on the website.
Step:4:- Online choice filling
- Visit website http://www.upneet.gov.in and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displaye
Government Medical College Kannauj Fees structure
|2nd,3rd & ,4th year||Rs 33,000||Rs-148,800|
|Facilities||Rs 12000- 36000 /- year|
Government Medical College Kannauj Cutoff
|Category||CUTOFF NEET ALL INDIA RANK|
|First round||Second round|
|UR –OP||621 (11187)||617 (12917)|
|SC-OP||476 (107448)||469 (113750)|
MBBS NEET Cutoff
|Category||Year 2017||Year 2018||Year 2019|
MBBS UG Cut off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
Government Medical College Kannauj Ranking
Government Medical College Kannauj
Government Medical College Kannauj Contact Details
|Address||1Tirwa – Kannauj Road, Tirwa, National Highway 91A, Nunari, Uttar Pradesh 209732|
Receive latest news and updates about GMC, Kannauj through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below: