GMC Dungarpur is the topmost government medical college in Rajasthan. The college is located in Dungarpur, Rajasthan. The full name of the medical college is Government Medical College, Dungarpur.
The college was started in 2018 after the approval of the National Medical Commission. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is the affiliated university of GMC Dungarpur. MBBS Intake capacity of the medical college is 150 students every year.
We are here with the information on GMC Dungarpur Courses, Fee, Cutoff, Admission Counselling, Eligibility, Facilities, and Ranking in the article.
|Name of College||Government Medical College, Dungarpur|
|Popular Name||GMC, Dungarpur|
|Official Website||Click here to view|
|Category||Government Medical College in Rajasthan|
|Entrance Required||NEET UG|
|Approval||National Medical Commission|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||150|
|Affiliated University||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|MBBS Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Education Department Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Approval & Ranking
- Affiliated With Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Approved By: National Medical Commission
MCI Status & Recognition
Permitted for 100 seats for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2020-21. Permitted for increase of seats from 100 to 150 under EWS quota (103rd constitution amendment) for 2019-20.
GMC Dungarpur courses are listed here. If you are thinking to get the details of UG and PG courses of the medical college, then don’t miss this tab because this tab helps you to understand the various medical science courses offered by the medical college.
First of all, the fee structure of MBBS in GMC Dungarpur is the main thing for the candidates. They never want to miss this information because they are thinking to explore the full-fledged details of this college.
UG Course & Intake Capacity
|MBBS||Govt. set tuition fee /year(Male)||Gen. set tuition fee/year||Management seat tuition fee/year|
Complete the registration for the course entrance test for which you want to apply in GMC Dungarpur.
Pay the registration fee and print the registration form for future reference. The next thing that you need to know is the qualified course-associated entrance test. For example, if you want to apply for an MBBS course, then you have to register and qualify NEET-UG examination.
Eligibility, Entrance & Academic Qualification
Admission Eligibility is mentioned in the above section and if you want to know more details about the courses eligibility then review this section.
|Courses||Entrance Name||Academic Qualification|
Class 10+2 With Science Stream
50% Marks for General Category in 10+2
45% Marks for OBC Category in 10+2
40% Marks for SC Category in 10+2
- The Medical Education Department Rajasthan is an official body that conducts Rajasthan MBBS Counselling every year on the basis of NEET Marks.
- Candidates who want to participate in Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling, are required to qualify NEET Exam according to the percentile, rank, and marks scored in the NEET Exam.
- Rajasthan NEET UG Exam Counselling conducts through the online mode. DME is responsible for counselling Rajasthan MBBS 85% seats under state quota and 100% seats in self-financing colleges in Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have names on Rajasthan NEET Merit List will be called by the authority
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Criteria
|Seat distribution||Counselling authority||Name of counselling|
|Seats under 15% All India Quota||MCC||NEET counselling|
|Seats in central/deemed universities||MCC||NEET counselling by MCC|
|Seats under 85% state quota||Medical Education Department Rajasthan||MBBS counselling|
|All seats in private colleges||Medical Education Department Rajasthan||NEET counselling|
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Procedure
Firstly, visit the Rajasthan NEET Counselling DME official website such as: https://education.rajasthan.gov.in/ .Candidates are required to browse the tab of Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling. Click on the registration link and add the details asked in the application form. Add your name and NEET exam details. Candidates are required to pay the Rajasthan Counselling Fee.
2). Rajasthan NEET Merit List
Wait for the Rajasthan Merit List. If your name came on the list, then download the call letter from the official site. Rajasthan NEET Merit List is prepared on the basis of NEET exam marks and rank.
3). Choice Filling & Submission
On the other hand, the next step is choice filling and submission. You have to fill in the name of colleges in the preference list. Fill in your choice and lock your choice.
4). Seat Allotment
Check the round 1 and round 2 counselling results and proceed for the step of seat allotment. If your name came in the first round of Rajasthan Counselling or the second round then submit your documents and fee at the college.
5). Reporting to College
If you are satisfied with the allotted college name from the first round and second round counselling result of Rajasthan then report to the college with a fee.
Documents Required For GMC Dungarpur MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in GMC Dungarpur
GMC Dungarpur Cutoff marks are listed here for UG and PG courses here. If you are thinking to check the qualifying marks and the cutoff marks of various categories, then review this section.
The cutoff is an important aspect for the candidates because with this they can understand the admission eligibility in terms of marks.
Here marks are important for NEET Examination. However, academic qualification details are also mentioned by us in this section.
Government Medical College Dungarpur Cutoff (MBBS)
|Category||Round||2019 Cut-off by rank||2020 Cut-off by rank|
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||ROUND 1||ROUND 2||MOPUP|
NEET PG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
30647 - 32916(UR) 33680 - 33680(OBC) 55616 - 55616(SC)
31937 - 34126(UR) 39712 - 39712(OBC) 60217 - NIL(SC)
36099 - 36099(UR) 36690 - 36690(OBC)
DIPLOMA Family Medicine
30949 - 38680(UR) 39492 - 40805(OBC) 61154 - 63191(SC) 74366 - 74366(ST) 40183 - 40183(EWS)
41982 - 44387(UR) 45884 - 46820(OBC) 53741 - 53741(SC) 23231 - 23231(ST) 46251 - 46251(EWS)
46146 - 47431(UR) 48038 - 55677(OBC)
22953 - 22953(UR)
32633 - 32633(UR)
21268 - 21268(UR) 23824 - 23824(OBC) 440975 - 40975(SC)
25304 - 25304(UR) 25753 - 25753(OBC) 41954 - 41954(SC)
25973 - 25973(OBC) 69283 - 69283(ST) 21260 - 21260(EWS)
26039 - 26039(OBC) 69467 - 69467(ST) 21119 - 21119(EWS)
76982 - 76982(ST)
Reputation and Ranking of Government Medical College, Dungarpur
- Government Medical College, Dungarpur ranking is good in terms of education quality. Education quality is the major aspect for the candidates and this time you can know more details about the education quality.
- On the other hand, the infrastructure of medical colleges is also very impressive and cutting edge. You can get more details about the college ranking and reputation.
- Placement opportunities are amazing in the medical college after completing UG and PG courses.
Facilities of Government Medical College, Dungarpur
- Libraries are extensive and AC central libraries are plus points for the candidates to study without any issues.
- Hospital of the medical college also has the facility of OPD and Blood Bank
- Candidates can also use the cafeteria of the medical college because it is both for faculty and students.
MBBS Syllabus in Government Medical College, Dungarpur
- Government Medical College, Dungarpur MBBS Syllabus is a crucial part for the candidates to understand the college course information. MBBS is a major degree course of the college.
- We are also going to add the details of phases, subjects covered, and various aspects of the medical college.
- You can check all phases and subjects of the MBBS course syllabus from the above review table.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
The Bottom Line
Therefore, these are the major things about Government Medical College, Dungarpur that you must know. We hope this review is helpful for you to understand the college information.
It is the leading government medical college in Rajasthan and the college is offering MBBS degree courses to candidates. We are sure that this information is helpful for you to understand the college summary.