GMC Churu affiliation has been done through Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The medical college was started in 2018 and approved by National Medical Commission.
The full name of the medical college is Government Medical College Churu. MBBS Intake capacity of the medical college is 150 students every year.
It is the leading government medical college in Rajasthan and MBBS is the most popular UG degree course in the college.
We are going to mention the details of GMC Churu Courses, Fee, Cutoff, Admission, Counselling, Eligibility, Ranking, Facilities, and More in this article.
|Name of College||Government Medical College Churu|
|Popular Name||GMC Churu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Category||Government Medical College in Rajasthan|
|Entrance Required||NEET UG|
|Approval||National Medical Commission|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||150|
|Affiliated University||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|MBBS Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Education Department Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Approval & Ranking
- Affiliated With Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Approved By: National Medical Commission
MCI Status & Recognition
Permitted for 100 seats for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2020-21 and permitted for an increase of seats from 100 to 150 under EWS quota (103rd constitution amendment) for 2019-20.
Courses & Fee Structure
GMC Churu fee structure for UG and PG courses is given here. You can get more details about the UG and PG courses available in this medical college. We are sure that this information is helpful for you to understand the admission prospects.
UG Course & Intake Capacity
|MBBS||Govt. set tuition fee /year(Male)||Gen. set tuition fee/year||Management seat tuition fee/year|
Complete the registration for the course entrance test for which you want to apply in GMC Churu.
Pay the registration fee and print the registration form for future reference. The next thing that you need to know is the qualified course-associated entrance test. For example, if you want to apply for an MBBS course, then you have to register and qualify NEET-UG examination.
Eligibility, Entrance & Academic Qualification
GMC Churu courses and eligibility is mentioned in the above section. Candidates should also understand the academic qualifications requirements of the medical college from the above section. Here are the details of eligibility and entrance to UG and PG courses are given here. Thus, you can check the details of eligibility if you are also thinking to apply in the college.
|Courses||Entrance Name||Academic Qualification|
Class 10+2 With Science Stream
50% Marks for General Category in 10+2
45% Marks for OBC Category in 10+2
40% Marks for SC Category in 10+2
- The Medical Education Department Rajasthan is an official body that conducts Rajasthan MBBS Counselling every year on the basis of NEET Marks.
- Candidates who want to participate in Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling, are required to qualify NEET Exam according to the percentile, rank, and marks scored in the NEET Exam.
- Rajasthan NEET UG Exam Counselling conducts through the online mode. DME is responsible for counselling Rajasthan MBBS 85% seats under state quota and 100% seats in self-financing colleges in Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have names on Rajasthan NEET Merit List will be called by the authority
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Criteria
|Seat distribution||Counselling authority||Name of counselling|
|Seats under 15% All India Quota||MCC||NEET counselling|
|Seats in central/deemed universities||MCC||NEET counselling by MCC|
|Seats under 85% state quota||Medical Education Department Rajasthan||MBBS counselling|
|All seats in private colleges||Medical Education Department Rajasthan||NEET counselling|
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Procedure
Firstly, visit the Rajasthan NEET Counselling DME official website such as: https://education.rajasthan.gov.in/ .Candidates are required to browse the tab of Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling. Click on the registration link and add the details asked in the application form. Add your name and NEET exam details. Candidates are required to pay the Rajasthan Counselling Fee.
2). Rajasthan NEET Merit List
Wait for the Rajasthan Merit List. If your name came on the list, then download the call letter from the official site. Rajasthan NEET Merit List is prepared on the basis of NEET exam marks and rank.
3). Choice Filling & Submission
On the other hand, the next step is choice filling and submission. You have to fill in the name of colleges in the preference list. Fill in your choice and lock your choice.
4). Seat Allotment
Check the round 1 and round 2 counselling results and proceed for the step of seat allotment. If your name came in the first round of Rajasthan Counselling or the second round then submit your documents and fee at the college.
5). Reporting to College
If you are satisfied with the allotted college name from the first round and second round counselling result of Rajasthan then report to the college with a fee.
Documents Required For GMC Churu MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in GMC Churu
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
GMC Churu cutoff marks are also given here for the candidates and cut off marks are important for the students to know more about the UG and PG medical science courses.
We are also going to add the details of cutoff marks in the section through which you can understand the last year’s admission chances to the college.
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||ROUND 1||ROUND 2||MOPUP|
Reputation and Ranking of GMC Churu
- Government Medical College Churu’s ranking and reputation are given here. If you are thinking to check the details of the education quality and infrastructure of the medical college, then you can review this table to know more details about the college.
- Placement opportunities for the candidates after the MBBS course are also comprehensive in this medical college.
Facilities of Government Medical College Churu
- Government Medical College Churu facilities are important for the candidates through which they can understand the things that they need to know about the college facilities.
- Library and computer labs both are important for the candidates and that’s why this facility is also available in the medical college.
- Boys and Girls hostel blocks both are different in the college.
MBBS Syllabus in Government Medical College Churu
- Government Medical College Churu MBBS Syllabus divides into various phases. You can know more details about the phases of the course and subjects covered in the syllabus.
- Pre-clinical is the first phase of the MBBS course and through this phase, candidates can understand the things that they must know about the biology subjects.
- Para-Clinical is the second major phase for the candidates in the MBBS course and you can get the details of the major subjects of the course.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
The Bottom Line
Therefore, finally we can say that it is one of the leading government medical schools of Rajasthan. If you are thinking to consider this college for the MBBS course, then you have to qualify for the NEET UG examination.
These are the things that you need to know about Government Medical College Churu courses, fee, cutoff, admission process, counselling, eligibility, and facilities.
This medical college has been popular for the best medical science courses education and training purposes.