Government Medical College, Azamgarh is one of the best private medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh and one of the professional institutes. GMC Azamgarh was established in 2013.
Government Medical College, Azamgarh affiliated with KGMU Lucknow and approved by NMC. Government Medical College, Azamgarh offers 150 MBBS seats & many nursing courses like GNM & ANM.
Candidates can apply for admission to the college through both online and offline modes. Getting admission to this college is not a difficult task. Hardworking students can easily get admission
After the completion of the course, many students are hired as permanent residential doctors, while many start their own clinics.
Government Medical College, Azamgarh
Government Medical College & Hospital, Azamgarh
Also Known as
King Georges Medical University,Lucknow
Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh
Read Also : Things to Know About MBBS in Abroad
Government Medical College, Azamgarh Gallery
Government Medical College, Azamgarh has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take utmost care of the health of every individual while being committed to achieving and maintaining excellence. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medicine, which are conducted by qualified teachers.
Government Medical College, Azamgarh is developing towards a global knowledge center for Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Paramedical Sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about Government Medical College, Azamgarh fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Also See: SIMS Hapur
Government Medical College, Azamgarh has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is imparted under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. The college is well-known for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS) in the state. The following undergraduate programs are based on duration and intake capacity.
Courses & Intake Capacity
Government Medical College, Azamgarh provides the best education and offers the following
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines.
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical aspirants. Government Medical College, Azamgarh offers a good group of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and provide utmost guidance to medical students and will continue to do so. All Professors, Associate Professors, Lecturers are available on our campus.
The fee structure of the Government Medical College, Azamgarh the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Course Name||Tuition Fee
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
CUTOFF NEET ALL INDIA RANK
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
MBBS UG Cutoff 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
Uttar Pradesh PG Cut Off 2021
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- MBBS admission application form in the prescribed format
- NEET Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card or Score Card
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter
- Cast Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheet(Class X +XII Passing Certificate/ DOB Certificate)
- AADHAR Card as address proof
- At least 8 recent passport size photos of candidates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Chakrapanpur, Azamgarh 276128 UP
See Also : How to View NEET Answer Key 2022 PDF?
If you have any queries regarding admission to the GMC, Azamgarh, comment below.