- 1 Government Ayurvedic College Rewa Madhya Pradesh
- 2 Course Offered @ Government Ayurvedic College, Rewa
- 3 Government Ayurvedic College Rewa Admission Process
- 4 Government Ayurvedic College Rewa Fees Structure
- 5 Government Ayurvedic College Rewa Departments
- 6 Government Ayurvedic College Rewa Ranking
- 7 Govt. Ayurvedic College Rewa Contact Details
Government Ayurvedic College Rewa Madhya Pradesh
Government Ayurvedic College Rewa was established in 1973 and the college is affiliated to Awadesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa. The institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, inexhaustible resources for medical and allied research and provides credible patient care.
Govt. Ayurveda College and Hospital Rewa (GAC Rewa) is one of the reputed Government autonomous Ayurvedic Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The ayurvedic college is popularly known as Government Ayurvedic College Rewa and it was established in the year 1973 by the state govt of Madhya Pradesh.
The ayurvedic college is affiliated to the Awadhesh P.S. Vishvavidyalaya, Rewa and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines. The institute purpose is to bring together in one place, educational facilities of the highest order for the training of self sufficient personnel in all important branches of health activity.
Govt. Ayurvedic College Rewa (GAC Rewa) was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Rewa.
Before we start the description of college fees, courses, admission details of Govt. Ayurvedic college Rewa, Let’s have a look at college quick facts.
|Name||Govt. (Autonomous) Ayurveda College and Hospital Rewa|
|Popular Name||Govt Ayurvedic College Rewa, GAC Rewa|
|Location||Nipaniya, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh-48|
|Affiliated||Awadhesh P.S. Vishvavidyalaya, Rewa|
|Approved||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG & PG|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
Course Offered @ Government Ayurvedic College, Rewa
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||60||5 Years 6 Months|
|Certificate||Panchkarma Technician||NA||3 Year|
|PG (MD)||Samhita||5||3 year|
|Degree (PhD)||Kaya-Chkitsa,||5||3 year|
Government Ayurvedic College Rewa Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Interested Candidates must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%. For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exams can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.
Government Ayurvedic College Rewa Fees Structure
|Without Hostel Fees||90225/-|
Government Ayurvedic College Rewa Departments
- Sanhita Siddhant
- Sharir Rachna
- Rashatra and Bhaisjya Kalpana
- Shri and Prasuti tantra
- Kaumar Britya
- Kaya Chakitsa
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
Government Ayurvedic College Rewa Ranking
Govt. Ayurvedic College Rewa Contact Details
|Adrees||Nipaniya, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh-486001|
|Phone||+91-9575522246, 07662 – 221040, 256928, 220658|
Receive latest news and updates about Govt. Ayurveda College & Hospital, Rewa through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below: