Government Ayurveda College, Gwalior
Government Ayurveda College, Gwalior was previously known as “Rajkiya Ayurveda Vidyalaya” that came into existence in the year of 1916. The college is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi. It is affiliated to the Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
Before we start the description of college fees, courses, admission details of GAC Gwalior, Let’s have a look at college quick facts.
Government Ayurvedic College Gwalior
Lashkar, Gwalior Madhya Pradesh
Jiwaji University Gwalior
Central Council of Indian Medicines
UG & PG
BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
See Also : Rajeev Gandhi Ayurvedic College Hospital Pharmacy Bhopal: Cutoff, Fees 2022-23
Read This : R. D. Memorial Ayurvedic PG College & Hospital, Bhopal Courses, Fees
Government Ayurveda College, Gwalior Campus
The campus is located at Amkho, Lashkar, Gwalior. Gwalior is one of the major and historic city of the state Madhya Pradesh. The Hospital is attached with the college. The city is well-linked with the transportation facility.
Receive latest news and updates about Government Ayurveda College, Gwalior through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Government Ayurveda College, Gwalior Programmes
Government Ayurveda College and Hospital, Gwalior offers 5 ½ years Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS). The time duration of the course is 4½ years + 1 year rotatory Internship. There are 50 seats available for the BAMS programme. Out of these 45 seats will be nominated for Gen candidate and 5 seats will be vacant for BIMSTEC students as per Govt. rule. Candidates who passed their 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English they are eligible for this course.
The main course of BAMS programme is divided into three professional examinations that are given below.
- BAMS 1st Professional: one year
- BAMS 2nd Professional : one year
- BAMS 3rd Professional : one year
- BAMS Final Professional: one & half year
See Also : BAMS Course Details- Fees, Duration, Counselling & Top Colleges
Government Ayurveda College Facilities
There are a separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. The library consists of good stocks of recent and old books of Ayurveda and modern medicines. It also subscribes national and international journals, periodicals, magazines and newspapers. There is also a well-furnished auditorium with a seating capacity of 200 people. The college has well-maintained classrooms with audio-vision aids such as overhead projectors (OHP) and LCD projectors to understand the subjects easily. Other facilities are computer lab, sports, medical, canteen, etc. The attached hospital offers the facility of Out Patient Department (OPD) and In Patient Department (IPD).
Government Ayurveda College, Gwalior Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Interested Candidates must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%. For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exams can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate
Government Ayurveda College, Gwalior Contact
AMKHO, LASHKAR, GWALIOR (M.P.) INDIA PIN – 474009
+91 752-322802, 91-751- 2438603, +91 751-2372802
See Also : NEET College Predictor 2022 to Get an Idea About Allotted College Name
Also Read : State Ayurvedic College, Lucknow Courses, Fees & Cutoff 2022-23
If you have an enquiry regarding G A C, Gwalior, You can leave your comment below. Our Counsellor will answer your query soon.
3 thoughts on “Government Ayurveda College and Hospital, Gwalior Cutoff, Fees”
I am general category student from Chhattisgarh , how many marks should I score to get admission in Government Ayurveda college , Gwalior.
I want to know about ug course bams fee structure