Gouri Devi Medical College and Hospital, Durgapur is a medical college and medical research college based in Durgapur. The college offers 100 MBBS 100. GIMSH Durgapur was established in 2016 and managed by the trust under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Gouri Devi Medical College considered among one of the best infrastructure & facilities in West Bengal. The college is located in Durgapur, India to give top-notch Education and a great climate. The medical college is among one of the best Medical Colleges in Durgapur. Before we go to finish the school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of Gouri Devi Medical College.
- 1 Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital
- 2 Courses Offered @ Gouri Devi Medical College, Durgapur
- 3 Photo Gallery
- 4 Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Process
- 5 Gouri Devi Medical College NEET Cut-off
- 6 Gouri Devi Medical College Fees Structure
- 7 Facilities @ Gouri Devi Med. Coll. & Hospital
- 8 Gouri Devi Medical College Rating & Ranking
- 9 Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Contact Details
Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital
|Famous Name||GIMSH Durgapur|
|Location||G.T. Street, Rajbandh, Durgapur, West Bengal 713212|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliation to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Courses||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Category||Medical College in West Bengal|
|Recognition||Courses Recognized by Medical Council of India|
The College was established in 2016. The college is approved by govt. of West Bengal and was recognized by the Medical Council of India.
In this article, we will give you the point by point data about Gouri Devi Medical College Durgapur Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Gouri Devi Medical College Durgapur is well known for giving present-day offices and the best support for its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with a bed check of around 500.
Courses Offered @ Gouri Devi Medical College, Durgapur
|MBBS||100 Seats||4.5 years|
Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Process
- Aspirants can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the Admission Guidelines.
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately with at least 50% (40% stamps if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST and 45% imprints OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the time of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
- Gone in 10+2 or comparable with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The understudy ought to have qualified D.C.E.C.E (Diploma in Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) led by West Bengal Government.
Gouri Devi Medical College NEET Cut-off
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Cutoff out of 720||Qualifying Percentile|
|OBC/SC/ST- PH||107||40th Percentile|
NEET Cut-off 2017
|Physically handicapped||45th percentile|
|Category||Qualifying Marks out of 720|
|UR – PH||324|
|OBC/SC/ST – PH||288|
Gouri Devi Medical College Fees Structure
|MBBS||10 Lakhs Per Year|
|Boys /Girls||100,000/- Per Year||Available||Available|
Facilities @ Gouri Devi Med. Coll. & Hospital
|Sports||Wifi||24 Hours of Electricity|
|Healthcare||Postmortem block||Lecture Theatres|
Gouri Devi Medical College Rating & Ranking
Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Contact Details
|Address||GT Road, National Highway 2, Rajbandh, Durgapur, West Bengal Durgapur West Bengal|
Receive the most recent news and updates of Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital, you may leave your inquiry below.