Gems School Of Nursing, Rohtas
Gems School Of Nursing, is located at , Dehri-on-Sone in Rohtas district of Bihar, India. It is affiliated with CISCE – Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination. Gems English School is a high secondary school, primary school, private school, senior secondary school,.
It believes in overall development of the students by balancing academics, extra curricular activities, sports in the state of art infrastructure within the campus. The school offers playgrounds for cricket, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and other sports. The admission process for this School starts every year in the month of May and School starts in July.
The admission process for Gems English School starts every year in the month of May and School starts in July. For admissions to Gems English School School, parents should do following steps:
- Schedule appointment with admissions office of the School.
- Get registration form either from School office or from School website.
- Fill up registration form and submit with necessary documents to admission office.
- For Nursery admissions, the age limit is at least 2 years and 6 months as on May 31st .
- For class I, the age limit is 5 years and 6 months as on May 31st.
- Completed registration form
- Self attested Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate, mark sheet of the last exam.
- Passport size photograph
Gems English School School believes in overall development of the students by balancing academics, extra curricular activities, sports in the state of art infrastructure within the campus. provides following facilities:
- Bus Transport
- Computer Laboratory
- Science Laboratory
See Also : R B Memorial School of Nursing, Darbhanga Admission Fees
Receive latest news and updates about Gems School Of Nusing, Rohtas through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
GEMS Campus, Sikaria, Indrapuri Post, Rohtas District, Pin code- 821308
See Also : NEET Result 2022 Dates, Official Site, Link, Marks & Rank Card
Also Read : NEET Cutoff, Previous Year Trends, Marks & Rank, Government, Private Colleges