GCRG Medical College, Lucknow is private medical college is affiliated with Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, is situated at heart of Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh. The college was established and is managed by GCRG group of institutions. The college is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) in 2016 and has been permitted for intake at 150 seats and also recognized by the state Medical Council. Subsequently, in next year (2017), MCI did not give permission for the admission to MBBS course.
GCRG Medical College offers Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course of 5½ years duration and along with the period of internship. In the period of internship, the students develop their key skills and gain practical experience under the careful supervision of highly experienced doctors of the college.
|Name of Institute||GCRG Medical College, Lucknow|
|Famous Name||GCRG Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliation to||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar pradesh|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
GCRG FULL FORM: “Great Careers Real Guidance”
- The GCRG-IMS is a private medical institution in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. This is an opportunity for the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in GCRG-IMS.
- GCRG-IMS came into existence in the year 2014.
- GCRG-IMS expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
- GCRG-IMS would be managed by GCRG Memorial Trust.
- The affiliation of this institution is King George Medical University.
|Course||Name of |
|University Name||Status of MCI Recognition||Date of LOP|
|M.B.B.S.||G.C.R.G. Institute of Medical Sciences, Lko||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad||20/08/2016|
- GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow undertakes the teaching and training of students for the undergraduate course of MBBS.
- The GCRG-IMS and the medical course is yet to be approved/recognized by Medical Council of India.
- 150 Seats in GCRG-IMS are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if GCRG-IMS is given permission by MCI.
GCRG Medical College Admission:
- MBBS Admissions in GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
GCRG Medical College MBBS seat Allotment:
- The seats in GCRG-IMS would be allotted for local students of Uttar Pradesh as well as students of all India on the basis of NEET Score through state counselling.
GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences Seat Distribution:
- The seats in GCRG-IMS would be distributed in accordance with merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance of GCRG-IMS.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the private medical colleges association of Uttar Pradesh.
See Also: Top MBBS Colleges in Lucknow
See Also: Top MBBS Colleges in Uttarpradesh
GCRG Medical College Lko NEET Cutoffs 2017
GCRG Medical College Ranking & Reputation
GCRG Medical College Lucknow Fees Structure
No PG seats are available in GCRG-IMS for admission.
PG courses in GCRG-IMS are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to GCRG-IMS by MCI.
Courses yet to be permitted/approved/recognized by Medical Council of India.
GCRG IMS Hostel Details
|Boys and Girls||Location|
|Ac Charge |
1,25,000/- Per Annum
Receive latest news and updates about GCRG MEDICAL COLLEGE through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
GCRG Contact Details
|Address||Chandrika Devi Road, Bakshi Ka Talab, Bargadi, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|