GCRG Medical College, Lucknow is private medical college is affiliated from Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, is situated at heart of lucknow in Uttar Pardesh . The college was established and is managed by GCRG group of institutions. The college is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) in 2016 and has been permitted for intake at 150 seats and also recognized by the state Medical Council. GCRG Medical College offers Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course of 5½ years duration and along with the period of internship. It is comprehensive medical institute having modern infrastructure of 200 beded hospital and having high academic standard and discipline. In the period of internship, the students develop their key skills and gain practical experience under the careful supervision of highly experience doctors of the college.
The GCRG-IMS is a private medical institution in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in GCRG-IMS.
GCRG-IMS came into existence in the year 2014.
GCRG-IMS expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
GCRG-IMS would be managed by GCRG Memorial Trust.
The affiliation of this institution is King George Medical University.
MBBS Course. –
GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
The GCRG-IMS and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
150 Seats in GCRG-IMS are available for admission.
Admission will take place subject to only if GCRG-IMS is given permission by MCI.
MBBS Admissions in GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
The seats in GCRG-IMS would be allotted for local students of Uttar Pradesh. As well as students of all India.
PG Degree Seats
. No PG seats are available in GCRG-IMS for admission.
PG courses in GCRG-IMS are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to GCRG-IMS by MCI.
Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Receive latest news and updates about GCRG MEDICAL COLLEGE through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
Address: Chandrika Devi Road, Bakshi Ka Talab, Bargadi, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh