G. S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur are some of the best private medical colleges in UP & located in the best location of Delhi NCT. GSMC Hapur was established in 2016.
This educational institution was established to provide higher education for pursuing careers in the fields of science, medicine, and paramedical.
G.S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur are affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, and approved by the Council of India (NMC).
G.S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur offer 150 MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) seats.
Candidates can apply for admission to the college through both online and offline modes. Getting admission to this college is not a difficult task. Hardworking students can easily get admission. After the completion of the course, many students are hired as permanent residential doctors, while many start their own clinics.
- 1 G.S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur
- 2 Courses Offered @ GS Medical College Hapur
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 MBBS Entrance
- 5 Faculty & Staff
- 6 Fees Structure
- 7 Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
- 8 Scholarship @G. S. Medical College
- 9 Facility available @ G. S. Medical College
- 10 Ranking and Reputation
- 11 Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- 12 Contact Details
G.S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur
|Institute Name||G.S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur|
|Famous Name||GSMC Hapur|
|Affiliated with||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut|
|Location||Hapur, Uttar Pradesh|
Admission Contact Form:
G. S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur have a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take utmost care of the health of every individual while being committed to achieving and maintaining excellence. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medicine, which are conducted by qualified teachers.
G.S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur are developing towards a global knowledge center for Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Paramedical Sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about G. S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur’s fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Also, See: SIMS Hapur
Courses Offered @ GS Medical College Hapur
G. S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur have highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is imparted under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. The college is well-known for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS) in the state. Rama Medical College, Kanpur The following undergraduate programs are based on duration and intake capacity.
G. S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur provides the best education and offers the following
|MS – General Surgery
|MD – Anaesthesiology||6||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||4||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||2||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||3||3 years|
|MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3||3 years|
|MD – Ophthalmology||3||3 years|
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical aspirants. G. S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur offer a good group of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and provide utmost guidance to medical students and will continue to do so. All Professors, Associate Professors, Lecturers are available on our campus.
The fee structure of the G. S. Medical College the UG medical course is mentioned below.
|Course Name||Tuition Fee
PG Fee Structure
|Facility||Charges (Per Year)|
|Non AC Single Occupancy||2,50,000|
|AC Single Occupancy||3,00,000|
|Non AC Double Occupancy||1,75,000|
|AC Double Occupancy||2,10,000|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS||50th Percentile||720-147||682406|
NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS- PH||50th Percentile||146-129||99|
Scholarship @G. S. Medical College
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
Facility available @ G. S. Medical College
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- MBBS admission application form in the prescribed format
- NEET Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card or Score Card
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter
- Cast Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheet(Class X +XII Passing Certificate/ DOB Certificate)
- AADHAR Card as address proof
- At least 8 recent passport size photos of candidates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
|Address:||N.H-24, Near Railway Station Pilkhuwa, Hapur|
|Telephone:||+91 0122-232-7400, +91 – 7055514515|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the G.S. Medical College Hapur, comment below.