- 1 Era’s Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow
- 2 Era Medical College, Courses Offered
- 3 Era Medical College Admission Procedure
- 4 Era Medical College, Fees Structure
- 5 Era Medical College, NEET Cutoff
- 6 Facilities
- 7 Departments
- 8 Era’s Lucknow Medical College, Ranking
- 9 Era’s Lucknow Medical College, Contact Details
Era’s Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow
Era Medical College, Lucknow is one of leading medical college in U.P. The college is affiliated to Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia, Avadh University, of Faizabad.
The College got approval from the Medical Council of India (MCI) in 2001 to start classes for 150 candidates for the proper examination. Era Medical College, Lucknow offers MBBS 150 & PG 155 seats, All Seats are recognized by MCI.Era’s Medical College, is the best medical college and hospital in the area, with 950 beds including Emergency Services, Operation Theaters, OPD Block, ICU, NICU, 24-hour ambulance service throughout the region.
Before we go to finish college survey, let us observe the significant points of interest of Era’s Medical College, Lucknow.
Fill the form for Admission Assistance:
|Institute||Era’s Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow|
|Famous Name||EMC Lucknow|
|Location||Sarfarazganj, Hardoi Road, Lucknow – 226003|
|Affiliated with||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia, Avadh University,|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in UP|
|Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Era’s Medical College, is situated in Sarfarazganj, Hardoi Road, Lucknow – 226003, Uttar Pradesh.
In this article, we will share all the fundamental details about Era Medical College, Lucknow like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff, Eligibility Criteria, Fees, Counseling, Review, Ranking and so forth.
Era Medical College, Courses Offered
|MBBS||UP||Dr. RML, Avadh University||Society||150|
|MD||UP||Dr. RMLA Univ.||Society||55|
|MS||UP||Dr. RMLA Univ.||Society||50|
Era Medical College Admission Procedure
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG|
|AGE||The candidate should have completed 17 year of age on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.|
|STUDY GUIDLINES||The total duration of the course is 54 months (4 1/2 yrs.) The structure and content of the syllabus is based on guidelines laid down by the Medical Council of India. The course is divided in 9 semesters of 6 months each.|
|QUALIFICATION||The candidate should have passed in (PCBE) Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English at 10+2 Intermediate, ICSE, CBSE or any state board examination securing a minimum of 50% marks in PCB taken together. For SC/ST/OBC category candidates, the required percentage PCB taken together is 40%.|
The Era’s Medical College comes under U.P. state counseling, that is done on website www.upneet.gov.in. Below we have mentioned step by step processof counseling.
Step-1:- Online Registration
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in
- For registration,the candidate will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email ID (that was used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registrationdetails will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online(Netbanking/Credit/Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Only those candidates are eligible for choice filling who shall make a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For state merit, list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2020 ranking.
- The final merit list will be displayed on the website.
Step:4:- Online choice filling
- Visit website http://www.upneet.gov.in and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Era Medical College, Fees Structure
|Boys and Girls||3 Lacs||1 Lac||Available||Available|
MBBS Fee Structure
PG Fees Structure
|MD (Obst. & Gynae)||39,80,000||5,00,000||4,00,000|
|MD (TB & Chest)||3010000||5,00,000||4,00,000|
|IN Derm. Vene. & Leprosy||3990000||5,00,000||4,00,000|
|M.D. General surgery)||3500000||5,00,000||4,00,000|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||3960000||5,00,000||4,00,000|
|M.D. Comm. medicine||8,10,000||1,00,000||4,00,000|
Era Medical College, NEET Cutoff
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Scores|
|TB and Chest||Obst. & Gynae.||Dermatology|
Era’s Lucknow Medical College, Ranking
- Era’s Medical College Lucknow Ranked 2nd best emerging private medical college in INDIA by India Today.
- The Medical College Ranked 3rd private medical college in North Zone by THE WEEK.
- 10th Private Medical College in INDIA.
- Ranked 25th among all Govt. & Pvt. Medical College in INDIA by OUTLOOK.
Era’s Lucknow Medical College, Contact Details
|Era’s Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow|
|Email Idfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Address||Sarfarazganj, Hardoi Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|